Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

{o}P II

Comfy Lad
kiwifarms.net
A rather neutral tweet about Chris is blowing up.
View attachment 1202882
I wonder how Chris with his massive ego will respond when he inevitably is steered to it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris knew and was just expecting exceptional treatment because... y’know. He’s Chris-chan
He may not be the person with the most written about him but he is definitely the most cataloged. There is no one else in history who has information about every piece of clothing they own

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Two years since the Idea Guys brainwashed Chris into believing he's married to his imaginary friends.

View attachment 1204306
The sad thing is Those designs wouldn't be out of place on modern cartoon Network with the c thing logo I thought it was Chris tweeting about some new show
Mew will get this
LINK
Oh you bastard! Now that is permanently in my Amazon history I better not get recommendations based on it.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Two years since the Idea Guys brainwashed Chris into believing he's married to his imaginary friends.

View attachment 1204306
Oh look everybody, a wedding anniversary for "people" with 80% had no choice in the matter of getting married, 20% are kidnapped from someone's franchise, and 100% of them have zero income. Don't worry about 4 of them not having any corporeal form. Number 5 is big enough for all of them.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Things you never see in Lincoln’s biographies.
Four shorts and seven skidmarks ago...

View attachment 1204306
That's...really, really sad and pathetic. Never has anyone worked so hard and pulled so many mental gymnastics in an effort to hide away their loneliness and bury the pain of living a completely worthless life.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Four shorts and seven skidmarks ago...

That's...really, really sad and pathetic. Never has anyone worked so hard and pulled so many mental gymnastics in an effort to hide away their loneliness and bury the pain of living a completely worthless life.
I think it's pretty funny because if these things were real, they'd probably reject him. It's probably why he doesn't overtly go after humans anymore.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Idea Tards sure did a number on him but they couldn't have if he hadn't been willing to go along with it.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty funny because if these things were real, they'd probably reject him. It's probably why he doesn't overtly go after humans anymore.
Oh, for sure. No sapient being that's even remotely in their right mind, in any dimension or reality, would ever enter willingly into a loving relationship with Chris. Not even his hedgehog abominations. He has nothing to offer anyone. So unless they were being blackmailed or were enslaved, or forced into it some other way, every one of them would run far, far away from Chris. That's arguably Chris' biggest delusion.

The Idea Tards sure did a number on him but they couldn't have if he hadn't been willing to go along with it.
I agree. That's why I just can't feel pity for Chris. For the most part he only has himself to blame for his situation. It was his shitty life choices, laziness, willful ignorance, stubbornness, and forcing anyone away who doesn't kiss his ass and humor his delusional crap that brought him to his current situation. Was what the Idea Fags did to Chris shitty and cruel? Yes. But it was Chris who chose to ignore reality for comforting lies.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
As disconnects between (arbitrary) reality and outright fantasy go, that drawing from whichever shitty enabler it was takes every biscuit ever. Chris the svelte, busty, kick-arse, sassy goddess, any of his Electric Hedgehog Abominations being of any use whatsoever, the very idea that they're all happily-married...it'd be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
I agree. That's why I just can't feel pity for Chris. For the most part he only has himself to blame for his situation. It was his shitty life choices, laziness, willful ignorance, stubbornness, and forcing anyone away who doesn't kiss his ass and humor his delusional crap that brought him to his current situation. Was what the Idea Fags did to Chris shitty and cruel? Yes. But it was Chris who chose to ignore reality for comforting lies.
That is why whenever I hear Chris said that they know better and is "smarter" in falling for traps, I call bullshit. He shows that you could give him a bag of "magic beans" and tell him that it grows into a portal to the dimensional merge and he will believe it. He has not learned anything, he just wants people to enforce his delusions and those who would be real friends to him are probably too scared to call him out on his bluff in fear of loosing access to Chris and his insanity.