Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is why whenever I hear Chris said that they know better and is "smarter" in falling for traps, I call bullshit. He shows that you could give him a bag of "magic beans" and tell him that it grows into a portal to the dimensional merge and he will believe it. He has not learned anything, he just wants people to enforce his delusions and those who would be real friends to him are probably too scared to call him out on his bluff in fear of loosing access to Chris and his insanity.
I completely agree. The ideafags and Chris fed off each other with Chris being the more active of the participants.
I like how even Chris' torso looks unhappy with Chris.

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree. The ideafags and Chris fed off each other with Chris being the more active of the participants.
From what I understand Wise usually ended the roleplay sessions with “Just kidding none of this really happened.” But Chris would maintain it did and that Wise was really channeling it all.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He does that because "its what girls do". He has 0 ideas about what the opposite sex is like other than what his limited scope and the media showed him what girls like and do. I hate to see him encounter a girl who is butch who proves him otherwise.
It's also because in that little peanut Brain of his, he still sees himself as a young flirty teenager and not some gross balding nearly 40 fatass. It's like a pathetic hybrid of Homer Simpson, Steve busschemi's "Howdy do fellow kids" guy, and Harvey wienstien given his old perveyness that's thankfully been zapped by titty Skittles

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
It's also because in that little peanut Brain of his, he still sees himself as a young flirty teenager and not some gross balding nearly 40 fatass. It's like a pathetic hybrid of Homer Simpson, Steve busschemi's "Howdy do fellow kids" guy, and Harvey wienstien given his old perveyness that's thankfully been zapped by titty Skittles
God, I just imagined him trying to hang out with random girls he sees at the mall. Shit, if he wasn't so preoccupied with the merge and wasn't married to his imaginary friends, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that.