Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty funny because if these things were real, they'd probably reject him. It's probably why he doesn't overtly go after humans anymore.
Oh, for sure. No sapient being that's even remotely in their right mind, in any dimension or reality, would ever enter willingly into a loving relationship with Chris. Not even his hedgehog abominations. He has nothing to offer anyone. So unless they were being blackmailed or were enslaved, or forced into it some other way, every one of them would run far, far away from Chris. That's arguably Chris' biggest delusion.

The Idea Tards sure did a number on him but they couldn't have if he hadn't been willing to go along with it.
I agree. That's why I just can't feel pity for Chris. For the most part he only has himself to blame for his situation. It was his shitty life choices, laziness, willful ignorance, stubbornness, and forcing anyone away who doesn't kiss his ass and humor his delusional crap that brought him to his current situation. Was what the Idea Fags did to Chris shitty and cruel? Yes. But it was Chris who chose to ignore reality for comforting lies.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. That's why I just can't feel pity for Chris. For the most part he only has himself to blame for his situation. It was his shitty life choices, laziness, willful ignorance, stubbornness, and forcing anyone away who doesn't kiss his ass and humor his delusional crap that brought him to his current situation. Was what the Idea Fags did to Chris shitty and cruel? Yes. But it was Chris who chose to ignore reality for comforting lies.
Yes, not to mention he's continued with this crap instead of saying to himself, "Maybe, I have a problem". He's been ostracized enough to know this is abnormal deviant BS. His reaction to people telling him that he's crazy for believing he's banging imaginary characters? "Sure, add 10 more, and I'll let you watch".

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got the perfect ship right here, but it's not fictional
View attachment 1206428
Copitz x (+ Rawdoggin') Dirty X-tine
That image looks like the pitch for a new reality show; young, fresh-faced but inexperienced college freshman is forced to share an apartment with a mentally impaired middle-aged transgender artist with NPD.

It writes itself.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, not to mention he's continued with this crap instead of saying to himself, "Maybe, I have a problem". He's been ostracized enough to know this is abnormal deviant BS. His reaction to people telling him that he's crazy for believing he's banging imaginary characters? "Sure, add 10 more, and I'll let you watch".
We're just too st00pid to understand because we have not reached peak autism. No merge for the neurotypicals!

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Why else do you think Copitz looks so happy? B'dum, tish.

This 'send me a NICE fanfiction about me fucking' quest is doomed to failure, isn't it? I can sense the w e e n s rubbing their cocks hands with glee already.
The sheer ego of asking people to write free, high-quality erotic fanfiction about yourself and a furry abomination is astonishing.
"Mm, yeah, I'm feelin' kinda horny. I need da high-effort personal eroddica of me, only in fladdering words and sayings, among which. Get to work, y'all."