Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why he uses Magichan account?
Who's this Particular self-counterpart of mine?
His enablers were role-playing and tagged his Magi-Chan account so he replied. The self-counterpart stuff is him referring to a Magi-Chan drawing one of those enablers drew.

Attachments

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris says the pandemic is a sign of the Dimensional Merge and that it was cured weeks ago in his fantasy world. Also says My Little Pony characters are working to stop the virus.

View attachment 1208283
View attachment 1208284
View attachment 1208285
Oh sure Chris, it's not the tireless efforts by scientists working for the WHO, CDC and staff of hospitals, working to keep the virus from spreading further. It's not the countless hours of research and money going to fund said research for a vaccine and a proper treatment. No no no it's a bunch of lines and colors rendered in flash by a bunch of autists somehow bigger than you back in 2009/2010 to last October, funded, copyrighted, and owned by a multimedia toy company based out of Pawtucket Rhode island. That's whats gonna stop a virus from China that suffocates you to death if you're very young, very old, or have pre-existing health conditions.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Chris says the pandemic is a sign of the Dimensional Merge and that it was cured weeks ago in his fantasy world. Also says My Little Pony characters are working to stop the virus.

View attachment 1208283
View attachment 1208284
View attachment 1208285
So he recognizes NOW that this is a sign of his fake ass dimensional merge. He takes responsibility for the merge. Then he's guilty of mass murder for his selfish... ugh.
So are all these fictional characters getting sick with diseases they are weak to, like are their colors running or something?
"Tens of thousands of people are dying, we knew it was going to happen but we didn't prepare before hand, even thought we knew how to, but it's okay because I get to play with imaginary toys until the day I die!"
I HATE THIS TIME PERIOD WITH HIM SO MUCH.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So he recognizes NOW that this is a sign of his fake ass dimensional merge. He takes responsibility for the merge. Then he's guilty of mass murder for his selfish... ugh.
So are all these fictional characters getting sick with diseases they are weak to, like are their colors running or something?
"Tens of thousands of people are dying, we knew it was going to happen but we didn't prepare before hand, even thought we knew how to, but it's okay because I get to play with imaginary toys until the day I die!"
I HATE THIS TIME PERIOD WITH HIM SO MUCH.
Doesn't think through the implications of what he says or doesn't understand the implications because of how sheltered and Autistic he is.

Take your pick

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how far Chris will go to keep these delusions relevant for.Since time goes by so fast, imagine him ranting about the merge when he's in his 50s.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
So far it looks like the pony princesses are shitting themselves and doing nothing while people are dying.
Holy shit. I thought that I'd prepared for any lunacy from Chris, but those tweets are something else. If anyone informed the appropriate authorities to just check his Twitter out and they didn't have him institutionalised at once, then I honestly can't see why.

Last edited:

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Now that Virginia is going into the stay at home quarantine until further notice, how much you want to bet that we will be seeing the deepest delusions coming from Chris. More than ever before.
The stay at home order isn't really any different than what's already happening. The governor is just trying to convince everyone here he's doing something. We're still allowed to go outside as long as we maintain distance from other people and we're not supposed to buy non necessities. But you know places like Target aren't going to hassle people for buying non grocery items, so it's going to be business as usual for them. Since Chris can't loiter in McDonald's for hours he'll probably take up loitering at Target again. In before he's banned again.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. I thought that I'd prepared for any lunacy from Chris, but those tweets are something else. If anyone informed the appropriate authorities to just check his Twitter out and they didn't have him institutionalised at once, then I honestly can't see why.
Chris, like many lolcows, is a good example of the breakdown of the mental health system. The only way he can get institutionalized in Virginia is NGRI and they do less than 200 of them a year.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Chris, like many lolcows, is a good example of the breakdown of the mental health system. The only way he can get institutionalized in Virginia is NGRI and they do less than 200 of them a year.
Well, breaking curfew in some states is punished by up to a year in jail. All chris has to do is wander outside at the wrong hour.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, breaking curfew in some states is punished by up to a year in jail. All chris has to do is wander outside at the wrong hour.
Why would he care about some states? He lives in Virginia. The cops have been ordered not to arrest people for shit anyway. The most he'd get is a fine and that's assuming he didn't just play the tard card and pretend he had no idea about anything because he's a tard.