Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Nothing but laughing, pointing, and the occasional kick to the head will help Chris at this point....I don't know how it will help regrow his hair, but maybe, it will force him to finally cut that disgusting shit off. I bet Chris' hair smells like a disgusting, ripe, greasy asshole.
Anyway, what is this shit about wearing electronics and crayola fucking model magic in the shower.
I know at this point he'd be better off getting his hair lasered off and covering it with a wig. At keastvthen he'd never need to spend money on shampoo anymore

The Fresno Nightcrawler

how strange it is to be anything at all
kiwifarms.net
NGL, I'd fuck it. And I very rarely find furry fap-art attractive.

Now if she had the attitude of Sin Sonichu's 'Bubbles', well.....that's an entirely different Pokeball of wax.
my nigga that's crazy, but i don't remember asking
You mean what's left of his hair...

And for the record, that's from 4 years ago.
his transformation into pride parade benjamin franklin continues

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know at this point he'd be better off getting his hair lasered off and covering it with a wig. At keastvthen he'd never need to spend money on shampoo anymore
Dude, taking care of a wig meant to replace your actual hair requires a ton of effort and like hundreds of dollars worth of upkeep.

Chris would probably be better off just wearing this 24/7
9F0E616F-709E-4968-BCBB-0B9744720DF0.jpeg

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Dude, taking care of a wig meant to replace your actual hair requires a ton of effort and like hundreds of dollars worth of upkeep.

Chris would probably be better off just wearing this 24/7
View attachment 1409631
Firstly really? I thought all you needed was to comb and clean it with something like rubbing alcohol that dries up quickly without letting it get moldy but I must he thinking of cheap wigs weebs wear to look like Dante sparda. Second what's that banner behind him say? Bitter?

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Chan Fan

Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes"
kiwifarms.net
If married couples wear rings in the shower, than it's because they're gold (or silicone if you want the safer ones) & gold doesn't tarnish.

Fucking moron.
Right. Plus wedding rings are either one ring, or a wedding and engagement ring not 20 like he wears. There are also people who wear one necklace all the time and never take it off but again they are usually gold and don't have a bunch of crystals on them

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Chris told his last shrink about his fantasy world - his psychic/dimensional beliefs, imaginary marriage, CWCville, etc. Even got annoyed at her when she tried to steer him away from the topic. And then she apparently just gave up on him and let him talk about it, maybe she assumed it was just harmless imagination, because Chris didn't want to tell her about stuff that breaks escapism for him, like how people had manipulated him using his fantasy world.
Yeah, Chris is a mentally ill moron who is really stupid, but his fantasies are generally harmless as they are not hurting him or others, except when he punched his mom in the gob. No one is going to throw Chris in the nuthouse over this because some shyster lawyer would make a tidy sum on lawsuits. Chris of the 1960-70s would be in a rubber room, but those days are so far behind us now.

Chris is never going to be a productive member of society. He is and always has been too stupid to do anything. He will be ignored as long as he does not abuse his mother or plot to kill people.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Firstly really? I thought all you needed was to comb and clean it with something like rubbing alcohol that dries up quickly without letting it get moldy but I must he thinking of cheap wigs weebs wear to look like Dante sparda. Second what's that banner behind him say? Bitter?
Chris will not know this or do this, but even for synthetics, they make special wig shampoo and wig conditioner as well as wig brushes. Synthetic fibers are not like human hair. For example if you go clubbing a lot and you wear a crazy colored wig, after a few uses you will need to wash it because sweat, cigarette smoke, etc accumulate. Rubbing alcohol degrades some kinds of plastic so I wouldn't do that. Anyway, all wig sperging aside, I would not like to smell any hair piece that has spent time in 14BC.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris will not know this or do this, but even for synthetics, they make special wig shampoo and wig conditioner as well as wig brushes. Synthetic fibers are not like human hair. For example if you go clubbing a lot and you wear a crazy colored wig, after a few uses you will need to wash it because sweat, cigarette smoke, etc accumulate. Rubbing alcohol degrades some kinds of plastic so I wouldn't do that. Anyway, all wig sperging aside, I would not like to smell any hair piece that has spent time in 14BC.
You also need to get it adjusted and fitted, usually by going into a special clinic. Then there’s reapplying the glue, touch-ups, etc.

But again, Chris is in denial of his baldness. He could have three wispy Doug Funnie hairs on a completely barren scalp and still assert that he had a full head of healthy hair. Also hair loss is a man’s problem and Chris doesn’t identify as one. Except women suffer from thinning just as much as men do, usually as they hit 40.

The big issue though is that Chris doesn’t even see himself as a middle-aged transwoman; He sees himself as an early-20s pegasister with tons of followers who love how free spirited he is. Chris spent his 20s trying to live out his childhood, now he’ll be spending his 40s trying to do the same with his adolescence. Most autists are emotionally 10 years younger than they are, Chris is 25 years younger.