Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
You also need to get it adjusted and fitted, usually by going into a special clinic. Then there’s reapplying the glue, touch-ups, etc.

But again, Chris is in denial of his baldness. He could have three wispy Doug Funnie hairs on a completely barren scalp and still assert that he had a full head of healthy hair. Also hair loss is a man’s problem and Chris doesn’t identify as one. Except women suffer from thinning just as much as men do, usually as they hit 40.

The big issue though is that Chris doesn’t even see himself as a middle-aged transwoman; He sees himself as an early-20s pegasister with tons of followers who love how free spirited he is. Chris spent his 20s trying to live out his childhood, now he’ll be spending his 40s trying to do the same with his adolescence. Most autists are emotionally 10 years younger than they are, Chris is 25 years younger.
Really that speaks for a lot of people these days autistic or not... Then again theres a difference between collecting childhood starwars toys or comic books and... Being chris

I mean say there's a guy who has a shelf or display case of his favorite toys he remembers having as a kid. At most this more mentally sound person will pick them up maybe hold them and try out the action features on them to be taken back and remenice about their carefree days of youth. Before putting them back and moving on with their life.

Chris on the other hand has streamed himself for the whole world to see, him sitting at a school desk he bought just to feel like he was back in school, and bash two rare expensive transformers together while making exploding noises wih his mouth and then hap hazardily toss them in the horde with the rest of the junk

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And Chris based that little tidbit soley on the fact that bronycon was held in Maryland. Sock head on the other hand wants anything and everything to be as close to home as possible including Chris
Judging from the FiM Timeline vid, he tried to compress as much knowledge about the show in the quickest amount of time possible so he’ll be able to role-play more effectively. C’mon Jake, if you truly loved Chris, you’d watch every season of MLP and take meticulous notes on every single plot point!

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judging from the FiM Timeline vid, he tried to compress as much knowledge about the show in the quickest amount of time possible so he’ll be able to role-play more effectively. C’mon Jake, if you truly loved Chris, you’d watch every season of MLP and take meticulous notes on every single plot point!
Yeah, but not even Chris does that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's a fucking amateur, like a dumb kid reading Cliff's Notes to barely pass remedial English.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
There's a horrifying thought. Chris getting so delusional he tries to go back to highschool.
I think a few years ago there was a case if a guy well over high school age trying to sneak in and spend a day as a student there. He looked a lot younger than he really was and actually managed to blend in a bit but because nobody had records of a student using his name on record they called the cops and he was hauled off. He said in his defense he only wanted to relive being a teenager one more time. And didn't sexually assault anyone or try to get with underage girls.

Still tried him for tresspassing and endangering minors anyway

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a horrifying thought. Chris getting so delusional he tries to go back to highschool.
People have dreams where they’re back in high school/college all the time. Like they missed an assignment and have to repeat a grade despite it being years after. I’m surprised Chris doesn’t mention having those kinds of experiences; He’d take it as a divine sign that he’s slowly de-aging and to complete the process he must regress back to his old habits by acting as though he still attends MHS.

I have this sinking feeling that when Chris finally turns 40 he’s gonna deny it completely and claim he’s actually 16 due to the temporal interference from the merge.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have dreams where they’re back in high school/college all the time. Like they missed an assignment and have to repeat a grade despite it being years after. I’m surprised Chris doesn’t mention having those kinds of experiences; He’d take it as a divine sign that he’s slowly de-aging and to complete the process he must regress back to his old habits by acting as though he still attends MHS.

I have this sinking feeling that when Chris finally turns 40 he’s gonna deny it completely and claim he’s actually 16 due to the temporal interference from the merge.
He's going to start listening to Sean Mendez, and he will ask the quarterback of the local HS to attend a sock hop with him.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I bet the Maryland in Chris' dimension are underfunded crapholes too. Those ponies are probably going on their fourth kid from a black stallion named Jamal Oates.
The only Maryland Chris knows is the convention center when bc was a thing aka almost no black people at all... Or at least not the usual brand of 40 chugging homies blasting rap from the iPod decks. ..which always struck me as odd, you'd think bronycon goers would be prime targets for muggings seeing all the cash they carry to buy crap from vendor halls

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell #WhiteDeathAntimatter
kiwifarms.net
The only Maryland Chris knows is the convention center when bc was a thing aka almost no black people at all... Or at least not the usual brand of 40 chugging homies blasting rap from the iPod decks. ..which always struck me as odd, you'd think bronycon goers would be prime targets for muggings seeing all the cash they carry to buy crap from vendor halls
Even nogs have standards.

normankrasner

kiwifarms.net
I think a few years ago there was a case if a guy well over high school age trying to sneak in and spend a day as a student there. He looked a lot younger than he really was and actually managed to blend in a bit but because nobody had records of a student using his name on record they called the cops and he was hauled off. He said in his defense he only wanted to relive being a teenager one more time. And didn't sexually assault anyone or try to get with underage girls.

Still tried him for tresspassing and endangering minors anyway
and also someone trying relive is HS bball career