Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Chris is surprisingly coherent when it comes to toys and games; this coming from someone who actually spoke to him for a bit. He knows exact dates, which toys came in what series/waves, co-ordinates his trophy/achievement milestones, and is fairly competent at troubleshooting hardware issues (like, analog shit which would be the only kind of tech knowledge he’d have considering Bob tried to teach him about 80s computers at some point. Keyword being tried.)

It’s sad because when it comes to that bullshit he’s pretty OCD about memorizing details. If he had actually been interested, CADD wouldn’t have been that bad of a career path for him since he did spend significant amounts of time in front of the PC messing around with the original Sonichu site. Too bad that he only cares about it when it’s relevant to his imaginary ego-trip fantasy worlds.
With people as autistic as him it's basically a crapshoot if they get led towards something useful or not. Chris was raised the complete wrong way for someone who has the disabilities he has, so he was basically screwed from the get-go. The fact that he got obsessively and vocally interested in something that was silly was the only thing that made him stand out, compared to the thousands of other people in the same situation who have boring lives lusting after model train sets or gemstones.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With people as autistic as him it's basically a crapshoot if they get led towards something useful or not. Chris was raised the complete wrong way for someone who has the disabilities he has, so he was basically screwed from the get-go. The fact that he got obsessively and vocally interested in something that was silly was the only thing that made him stand out, compared to the thousands of other people in the same situation who have boring lives lusting after model train sets or gemstones.
Chris kind of has the benefit of the grandfather clause in that he’s the most prominent and widely known internet lolcow; He can get away with it to an extent. There was probably an entire swath of Chris-like individuals around that time and he was the one that made it to the surface like the first sperm that got to the egg.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Chris kind of has the benefit of the grandfather clause in that he’s the most prominent and widely known internet lolcow; He can get away with it to an extent. There was probably an entire swath of Chris-like individuals around that time and he was the one that made it to the surface like the first sperm that got to the egg.
I agree, it was a unique phenomenon of the early internet. Not to mention that his obsession was just weird enough to be silly but not so weird that it would turn people away. There are plenty of autistic people like Chris in the furry and pokemon fandoms but they're horrorcows. Early Chris was innocent and you could root for him in a way without feeling bad.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris is surprisingly coherent when it comes to toys and games; this coming from someone who actually spoke to him for a bit. He knows exact dates, which toys came in what series/waves, co-ordinates his trophy/achievement milestones, and is fairly competent at troubleshooting hardware issues (like, analog shit which would be the only kind of tech knowledge he’d have considering Bob tried to teach him about 80s computers at some point. Keyword being tried.)

It’s sad because when it comes to that bullshit he’s pretty OCD about memorizing details. If he had actually been interested, CADD wouldn’t have been that bad of a career path for him since he did spend significant amounts of time in front of the PC messing around with the original Sonichu site. Too bad that he only cares about it when it’s relevant to his imaginary ego-trip fantasy worlds.
This is probably more fitting for random question and thoughts but before cadd Chris considered marketing. What would he possibly hope for in a career in 2005 ears marketing? Granted that study would remain mostly the same now unlike his outdated cadd education but still. Anyway kiwis who studied that can fill me in

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
This is probably more fitting for random question and thoughts but before cadd Chris considered marketing. What would he possibly hope for in a career in 2005 ears marketing? Granted that study would remain mostly the same now unlike his outdated cadd education but still. Anyway kiwis who studied that can fill me in
Chris would have failed at marketing the same as CADD just because he doesn't understand the real world. A lot of Marketing is knowing which demographics to sell your product too and how to counteract other competing companies. Chris has no idea what real ordinary people think and whatever product he was told to sell he would have blundered due to not knowing how to make the product profitable. If Chris was told to market Cell Phones to reach the most profitable demographic he would focus all his ads and resources on selling them to tween girls because his experience with people is limited to cartoons where teen girls are always on their cell phones. In reality cell phones are a versatile product that can be sold to multiple demographics whether it be yuppie white collar workers connecting with sales leads or blue collar workers getting updates from their supervisors to streamline their work. Third World Nations in Africa and Asia are developing their communications infrastructure around Cell Phones and would be a prime market to get into. Even when he had a prime market to sell his Sonichu merch he failed miserably because he couldn't expand his consumer base and alienated his primary market.

Billy Rocker

Teaching 13 year olds about incognito mode
kiwifarms.net
I agree, it was a unique phenomenon of the early internet. Not to mention that his obsession was just weird enough to be silly but not so weird that it would turn people away. There are plenty of autistic people like Chris in the furry and pokemon fandoms but they're horrorcows. Early Chris was innocent and you could root for him in a way without feeling bad.
Mid-2000's chris was the absolute embodiment of a manchild, and imo that's why he was a lot funnier to watch back then. Less gross shit like the :fapcup: and :briefs: , less insane fandom delusions, less tryhards and weens on his tail trying to snag their five minutes of fame, it was just Chris being tripping over his own autistic tirades.
That's also why i think the PVCC expulsion and the Parappa the Rapper contest are still the funniest and most underrated moments to this day, even compared to what the trolls did.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda like it when Chris has those brief descents into fandoms other than MLP. I think it’s safe to say that a handful of people here actually enjoy Transformers, myself being one of them, so it’s refreshing to see him autistically tweeting about something other than Pony Princess Tittysprinkles or someone’s Gigahurtz The Electric Blazehog OC.

Billy Rocker

Teaching 13 year olds about incognito mode
kiwifarms.net
I kinda like it when Chris has those brief descents into fandoms other than MLP. I think it’s safe to say that a handful of people here actually enjoy Transformers, myself being one of them, so it’s refreshing to see him autistically tweeting about something other than Pony Princess Tittysprinkles or someone’s Gigahurtz The Electric Blazehog OC.
I want to see him sperg about Commodore 64 and other old tech. Maybe we'll even see chris try to join the retro home computer scene and make terrible Sonichu demos

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Robots are better than furry shit. Thank god he's not interested in Power Rangers.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
Here's a picture of the sonichu shoes I got from Jacob.
... you contacted a nutjob to buy off his pair of hideous looking worn out custom painted sneakers that he bought from another nutjob just so you could share the pictures online with a forum that already expressed their thoughts on how idiotic Socks was when he first did it?

... what were you expecting to accomplish from this, again?