Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Kiwifarmsname

I cant game
kiwifarms.net
Damn Megan you cum queen. over 1200 votes for sexy times by the Kiwi users....
why did you type that and then hit send?
He's one step away from Pamperchu at this rate. He already used to drink his own semen, soon he will start to 'recycle' his poop on the off chance it has goddess eggs inside of it.
hell harden them and wear them like the rocks

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Except Mr. T's chains were real gold and actually worth something. Chris just had a bunch of common rocks and garbage hanging around his neck.
I remember unsubstantiated rumors from back in the 90s or early 00s that Mr.T's chains weren't real and he ended up getting some form of neck cancer from constantly having them in skin contact. Sadly I don't think we can even hope for this, but those necklaces look a little tight around that flabby neck.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
Not content with just stealing away Chris's galpals, a certain villainous orange Hedgehog turned up on tv, to mock Chris's magical goddess-powers, too.

Talk about moving up in the world. It's surreal to see someone tangentially related to Chris show up on mainstream media. Plus Wes actually did a good job on the show and appears to be a legitimately talented magician.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Talk about moving up in the world. It's surreal to see someone tangentially related to Chris show up on mainstream media. Plus Wes actually did a good job on the show and appears to be a legitimately talented magician.
Real talk. He and I have a mutual friend on Facebook and the friend I’m speaking of is a very talented magician and once named Wes as one of the most underrated he had ever known. I had to do a double take because of course I knew who that was. I didn’t mention Chris because the guy is in his 60s and trying to explain why a random autistic guy drew his friend as a Sonic Recolor was going to be impossible. Still it was cool to know he would be better known in the world than just an evil orange monster.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Not content with just stealing away Chris's galpals, a certain villainous orange Hedgehog turned up on tv, to mock Chris's magical goddess-powers, too.

Man, if chris is goddess level by being able to make rocks fall out of his hand, then wes is the one supreme being of all reality.