Containment Random Chris Updates -

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tail is off...
THE TAIL IS OFF!?
View attachment 1599477
View attachment 1599479
Never ceases to amaze amuse and annoy how he becomes so aggressively persnickety when people draw "his" "characters" "off model"
when the prick can barely draw his own precious Sonichu with a stick in the sand...
View attachment 1599447View attachment 1599458
Simping for CWC
Getting upset over details like that is a 100% autistic thing, I bet Chris would be more bothered over someone drawing Sonichu fan art with his trainers being the wrong colour than he would if they insulted him.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Considering Chris knew about enough about Jojo to reference Dio last year, I'm glad to see he hasn't tried to add stands and other shit to the sonichu world. He doesn't seem to go full fuck force about everything he watches.
The Idea fags fed that to him. Then he cluelessly asked around twitter who this "Dio Brando" guy was, as in a real person. I mean, a <sigh> this dimension real person. He probably never watched Jojo's.

It never ceases to amaze me how Chris has always been just too goddamn stupid to simply Google something.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
The Idea fags fed that to him. Then he cluelessly asked around twitter who this "Dio Brando" guy was, as in a real person. I mean, a <sigh> this dimension real person. He probably never watched Jojo's.

It never ceases to amaze me how Chris has always been just too goddamn stupid to simply Google something.
In the world of CWCville, if he doesn't know anything, it doesn't exist

Getting upset over details like that is a 100% autistic thing, I bet Chris would be more bothered over someone drawing Sonichu fan art with his trainers being the wrong colour than he would if they insulted him.
Indeed, not sure what it is but something strikes me that he's just that sort of insufferable obsessive compulsive Rainmanesque spack...
Ega-e0eWkAAeCrW.jpg
Oh yeah, the countless instances and copious evidence of him being one...

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, doesn't a felony disqualify a candidate? That hit and run.... that matters. (not that anyone but Sockass would vote for CWC, but just sayin)
Like a great politician, Chris has committed at least a few felonies, yet has never been convicted of them. I'm sure he could drive around drunk carrying a bus full of baby Sonichus and crash into a training gym killing them all and only be charged with speeding. Truly, Chris is destined for a life of political competence.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
as well as command NASA to stop wasting time with Moon and Mars missions and start focussing on what kind of Dimensional Fatigue Experiments will bring about the Final Summoning of Cthuulu/I mean THE MERGE as quickly as possible.
He'd also demand all foreign countries to sign a treaty to help bring about the merge.

Also I am surprised that Chris didn't have his mii have the blue hair much earlier given his perception on how he looks.

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
Like a great politician, Chris has committed at least a few felonies, yet has never been convicted of them. I'm sure he could drive around drunk carrying a bus full of baby Sonichus and crash into a training gym killing them all and only be charged with speeding. Truly, Chris is destined for a life of political competence.
Given the Sonichu Babies skit is one of the most nightmare enducing things I have witnessed, this should be on his campaign ad.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
as well as command NASA to stop wasting time with Moon and Mars missions and start focussing on what kind of Dimensional Fatigue Experiments will bring about the Final Summoning of Cthuulu/I mean THE MERGE as quickly as possible.
“We choose to make cont- to go to C-197 in this decade and do the udder things, not because they are easy, but because they are fated.”