Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Meat Pickle

HEY!
kiwifarms.net
1602973837898.png

I shudder to imagine myself forced to coexist with this thing.

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sheer irony of this "Praetor" situation is flat out dumbfounding to me.

This is what you get for scaring off Draft. Draft was simply trying to find a moving story to appease his liberal arts teacher, and decided to test his upcoming filmmaking skills, had hi tech equipment, budget, preproduction, a crew formed all with the already too common situation of them working an "unpaid gig" but still getting to have something put on their film resume. Draft had funding, in ways far beyond a tugboat. State Film Commissions can hook you up.

For fucks sake, Draft fucking got in touch with Megan, the mystic white whale who just wanted to move on. But Draft had the $5000 to give her because he was at least trying to be a professional filmmaker.

But no. You guys had to flip your shit with the usual crap. So afraid of new Idea Fuckers.

You reap what you sow. Now Chris himself seems to be getting involved with a full blown production company.

These companies use people like Chris like the movie executives in that South Park episode where Cartman dresses like a robot to fool Butters. This is why Chris has invented "Dahmerchu", the people behind Praetor see green, Chris sees a merge, and Chris is never going to give up on living one to one with cartoons just like Michael Jordon meeting the Looney Tunes.

And the shittiest thing is, companies like Praetor are capable of exactly that. What with the advent of VR, deep fakes, and other technology.

And for all we know, @vikodin could be apart of this. Vikodin was a filmmaker. How else would he have had the experience to troll Max Mandu the way he did?

I know I'm being a big sperg about this, but this is exactly why I never stop following Chris.

Hes never gonna stop producing, and I cant wait to see the content Praetor gives us.

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is what you get for scaring off Draft. Draft was simply trying to find a moving story to appease his liberal arts teacher, and decided to test his upcoming filmmaking skills, had hi tech equipment, budget, preproduction, a crew formed all with the already too common situation of them working an "unpaid gig" but still getting to have something put on their film resume. Draft had funding, in ways far beyond a tugboat. State Film Commissions can hook you up.

For fucks sake, Draft fucking got in touch with Megan, the mystic white whale who just wanted to move on. But Draft had the $5000 to give her because he was at least trying to be a professional filmmaker.

But no. You guys had to flip your shit with the usual crap. So afraid of new Idea Fuckers.

You reap what you sow. Now Chris himself seems to be getting involved with a full blown production company.

These companies use people like Chris like the movie executives in that South Park episode where Cartman dresses like a robot to fool Butters. This is why Chris has invented "Dahmerchu", the people behind Praetor see green, Chris sees a merge, and Chris is never going to give up on living one to one with cartoons just like Michael Jordon meeting the Looney Tunes.

And the shittiest thing is, companies like Praetor are capable of exactly that. What with the advent of VR, deep fakes, and other technology.

And for all we know, @vicodin could be apart of this. Vicodin was a filmmaker. How else would he have had the experience to troll Max Mandu the way he did?

I know I'm being a big sperg about this, but this is exactly why I never stop following Chris.

Hes never gonna stop producing, and I cant wait to see the content Praetor gives us.
I fucking hate and love you, but you aren’t wrong here.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And for all we know, @vicodin could be apart of this. Vicodin was a filmmaker. How else would he have had the experience to troll Max Mandu the way he did?

Oh, come on. That last interview with that poor guy Max was pure garbage, and this will be too. It will be abuse and manipulation of the mentally retarded and elderly , and we all know it. Watching Chris & Barb dance for shekels will be a shit show. These people don't seem all that professional, and Draft was a raging cock gobbler who saw nothing but Youtube dollar signs and potential money from delusions like distribution rights, and the like. Chris' story is not Interesting in the least, and hopefully, ethical considerations will be raised. I don't think these people understand that 1. The only reason Geno's content is so interesting is that he is literally reading directly from a CWCwiki, a site know for a histrionic portrayal of Chris, and 2. Chris is utterly boring and disgusting in real life. The magi-Chan gag is old AF, and was worn down once that Vidcoin faggot had Chris on. This situation would have not been solved by giving that faggot Draft any money, it will be solved by getting Chris the help he needs, and whatever that entails, at least he won't be taken advantage of anymore.......let me rephrase that, weens won't take advantage of him, but the government might. I don't understand how this can be referred to as a legitimate production company. It looks like e-thoughts, cucks, and lesbians masquerading as men desperate for attention and money.

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, come on. That last interview with that poor guy Max was pure garbage, and this will be too. It will be abuse and manipulation of the mentally retarded and elderly , and we all know it. Watching Chris & Barb dance for shekels will be a shit show. These people don't seem all that professional, and Draft was a raging cock gobbler who saw nothing but Youtube dollar signs and potential money from delusions like distribution rights, and the like. Chris' story is not Interesting in the least, and hopefully, ethical considerations will be raised. I don't think these people understand that 1. The only reason Geno's content is so interesting is that he is literally reading directly from a CWCwiki, a site know for a histrionic portrayal of Chris, and 2. Chris is utterly boring and disgusting in real life. The magi-Chan gag is old AF, and was worn down once that Vidcoin faggot had Chris on. This situation would have not been solved by giving that faggot Draft any money, it will be solved by getting Chris the help he needs, and whatever that entails, at least he won't be taken advantage of anymore.......let me rephrase that, weens won't take advantage of him, but the government might. I don't understand how this can be referred to as a legitimate production company. It looks like e-thoughts, cucks, and lesbians masquerading as men desperate for attention and money.
geno is a tard. the weeb went to japan and trying to produce music as "a japnese artist". went full weeb out and got a japanese gf as well. lol he can't really say much about chris. also, he leaves out a lot of shit. I know a lot of people think it's because he doesn't want to get yeeted off of youtube, but I think he's too far left to say hurtful things. for fucks sake, he calls chris by the female pronouns. anyone who makes youtube videos about chris is as much of a lolcow as chris is. they usually try to make it a non "bully" video and try to "get inside" the workings of chris. in other words, they want to make it seem like they aren't putting up a bullying video so they wont get the video taken down.

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The larger point I'm trying to make is this. The more you try to censor someone or something, the more the thirsty Little Pony (pun intended) goes looking for his rainbows. It's no different from the Hunter Biden shit happening in the USA right now.

Things could have been different if Draft was allowed to release his project. Chris could have gotten more positive feedback and I dont think Draft was really going for some Idea Gai type shit. He was a Liberal Arts student who needed something "woke" to get an A+ in so he can graduate the Film department and become legit

But with that shot of becoming a legit celebrity gone, Chris goes looking for more "Filmmaker Youtubers" to play with, like @vikodin and @Copitz.

You people wont agree with this, but YouTube has made it possible for anyone to become professional filmmakers. It's one of the reasons I mock about professionalism in general.

I know this because I have been in the filmmaking scene.

You guys are absolutely right when you say "They just want Chris to get clicks" but that's beside the point, because these guys have the experience and networking to back it up. Of course it's for clickbait. 99% of YouTube is clickbait.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The larger point I'm trying to make is this. The more you try to censor someone or something, the more the thirsty Little Pony (pun intended) goes looking for his rainbows. It's no different from the Hunter Biden shit happening in the USA right now.

Things could have been different if Draft was allowed to release his project. Chris could have gotten more positive feedback and I dont think Draft was really going for some Idea Gai type shit. He was a Liberal Arts student who needed something "woke" to get an A+ in so he can graduate the Film department and become legit

But with that shot of becoming a legit celebrity gone, Chris goes looking for more "Filmmaker Youtubers" to play with, like @vikodin and @Copitz.

You people wont agree with this, but YouTube has made it possible for anyone to become professional filmmakers. It's one of the reasons I mock about professionalism in general.

I know this because I have been in the filmmaking scene.

You guys are absolutely right when you say "They just want Chris to get clicks" but that's beside the point, because these guys have the experience and networking to back it up. Of course it's for clickbait. 99% of YouTube is clickbait.
And I'm saying, there's no way in hell Chris will ever become a legit celebrity. Not even a legit novelty celebrity like Tommy Wiseau or Temple Grandin. Chris can attempt to break into the mainstream all he wants, but regardless of the woke factor, Chris is too disgusting, crazy, and socially inept to garner anything but disgust outside of his niche fanbase. The Interenet is littered by Frenchy art films featuring trannies who cry wolf and their insane, paranoid delusions of grandeur. Chris' problem? Now only fat trannies with bald spots can relate to him. And to be fair to Chris as a human being, he would be better featured in a documentary as a stalker type like the ones in the 2008, "I think we're alone now" documentary. Plenty of people can relate to being enthralled by celebrities but not having the balls to seek them out and get restraining orders handed down. Chris has plenty of experience in that, but these morons are going to focus on making Chris the victim of the Internet's alt-right right propaganda and how to properly use pronouns. 10-20 minutes in, it's going to be all, "I knew I was a woman from the age of three", when we all know he probably couldn't form coherent thoughts until the age of 7.

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1668855
I shudder to imagine myself forced to coexist with this thing.

I love the answer. It's so fucking amazing. He wants to say 50/50 but it's too arbitrary. So he says 75/25. Please Chris, explain the working out of this probability? After the death toll, will we be chosen by some cosmic intelligence that knows best which OCs will harmoniously form an ecosystem and stable economy? Or is it Thanos levels of chance? You're God. You should know all of this.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Chris retweeted Helena Fiorenza’s (PickinyFelliny) tweet that redirects to ObsessioKnight’s SoniChu Z cartoon.
View attachment 1669724
Chris also commented on the video with feedback given by ObsessioKnight:
View attachment 1669727

Chris why do you have to be so weird to anyone you reply to? who cares if it happened in another dimension like you say and you've experienced the exact same things they did, no one cares and they think you're fucking crazy and deranged.

And also he comes off as really elitist and critical in this reply, like he has anything else to flaunt off himself.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
But he's always been like this.
I'm just, perplexed he's still behaving this way for 6+ months now, pretending to be a cartoon all powerful OC hedgehog, and yet he hasn't learnt to keep his actual personality from leaking whilst roleplaying as Sonichu.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from him at this point, he truly has done a terrible job trying to masquerade as something he'll never be.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Selling Propane by Daylight...
kiwifarms.net
I'm just, perplexed he's still behaving this way for 6+ months now, pretending to be a cartoon all powerful OC hedgehog, and yet he hasn't learnt to keep his actual personality from leaking whilst roleplaying as Sonichu.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from him at this point, he truly has done a terrible job trying to masquerade as something he'll never be.
I'm kind of in the same boat as you, but I think chris just enjoys using this persona as a shield. He knows it gets him attention, and it provides just enough emotional distance that it allows him to ignore the usual shit in the replies. Also, when he latches onto something he can stick to it like a lamprey. We might be stuck with him acting like this until Barb gives up the ghost or a similar tragedy strikes chris.