Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
I'm not even sure it's that deep, Chris probally wouldn't have done all the embarrasing things he's done in his life if he was able to empathise with others and then change his behavior in order to fit in (Or manipulate/gain advantage).

It seems more superficial like @TheOnlyYamchaFan said with saturday morning cartoon binary morality kind of thinking where Sonic says drugs is bad so all drugs should be shot to the moon and there's no more thought on the matter, although any moral goes quickly out the window if it inconvences Chris like fraud is bad but if it gets you a discount on video games then that's just good old fashioned wheeling and dealing!
Chris and morality is such a hilarious topic when I see it brought up, because it's the one topic that brings people to a unanimous "yeah he's a bit of a dick isnt he?"

I think you mean Magi-Chan is omniscient with precognition.
Magi-Chan also has interdimsensional and intradimensional capabilities with limited temporal abilities.
He can read every mind in cwcville simultaneously and predict crimes, often allowing them to happen so Chris and Sonichu can solve them instantly. He can time travel (Babson, Covid) and also change events in the Sonichu timeline.
Omnipotence would render Chris, Sonichu, the chaotic combo and Chrus (chris+beerus) irrelevant.
Magi-Chan can't change anything outside of C-197, like the Sanic the tardhog universe or when people draw unflattering pictures of Chris or Sonichu, which Chris believes are real but happen in more distant alternate dimensions.
The whole thing is fucking retarded. I won't even talk about Jakoba and Kidasuna. Chris's ponyfag super troon characters are all just fragments of his autistic imagination. He refuses to make comics because imo he's afraid to add to his warped reality, instead focusing on tranny card games and merge sperging. If he adds the merge to his comic and it doesn't happen in real life his delusions would collapse.
You know way too much infos about CWC shitty lore for your own well being. Take care of yourself man, good lord.

You know if you don't care about a board you don't have to browse it right?
Mmh yeah. It's more or less the board I visit the most, I don't get your reaction. I was not playing le ironic funny boi. I don't think it's super healthy to process an extended amount of pure sperg's lalaland lore, especially when said lore is about copyrighted furry abominations. Really, when you think about it, isn't it fucked to have entire chunks of your brain dedicated to CWCville ? It feels unreal. It's just the ramblings of fucking Chris Chan. Yet here we are, reading some guy describing Magi chan 101. Anyway get merged h8ter

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Really, when you think about it, isn't it fucked to have entire chunks of your brain dedicated to CWCville ? It feels unreal. It's just the ramblings of fucking Chris Chan. Yet here we are, reading some guy describing Magi chan 101. Anyway get merged h8ter
As I've said, one of the most disappointing things about western civilisation is that Chris Chan is the most documented person within it.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I think its like his view on gender. He's trying to appeal to what he thinks is the pro-women side. Chris became a """lesbian""" because he wanted to, in his autistic mind, become 'available' to straight and gay women. chris probably saw the million woman march way back in '14 and that convinced him to always support the democratic party. Britney convinced him that women vote democrat, therefor chris sees the other crooked party as the bad guy, typical saturday morning cartoon binary morality. I mean, his favorite singer britney spears put on a pussy hat and talked about how great women are. I'm sure that chris would be convinced to do anything if his favorite singer, surrounded by 'millions' of women in pussy hats was the one who said it.
Chris was reading a lot of pro-LGBT news around the time of the election and was influenced by being in a left-leaning echo chamber. He had his reasons for disliking Trump, thought he'd be anti-LGBT, would bankrupt the country (though his source was a Simpsons episode), would reduce the tugboat, and didn't like his character.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Chris was reading a lot of pro-LGBT news around the time of the election and was influenced by being in a left-leaning echo chamber. He had his reasons for disliking Trump, thought he'd be anti-LGBT, would bankrupt the country (though his source was a Simpsons episode), would reduce the tugboat, and didn't like his character.
He also has a neurological disorder resembling brain damage.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Maybe they should have drawn Simonchu with a bulge. that would have gotten chris's attention

Project R.

I'm working on it!!
I think you mean Magi-Chan is omniscient with precognition.
Magi-Chan also has interdimsensional and intradimensional capabilities with limited temporal abilities.
He can read every mind in cwcville simultaneously and predict crimes, often allowing them to happen so Chris and Sonichu can solve them instantly. He can time travel (Babson, Covid) and also change events in the Sonichu timeline.
Omnipotence would render Chris, Sonichu, the chaotic combo and Chrus (chris+beerus) irrelevant.
Magi-Chan can't change anything outside of C-197, like the Sanic the tardhog universe or when people draw unflattering pictures of Chris or Sonichu, which Chris believes are real but happen in more distant alternate dimensions.
The whole thing is fucking retarded. I won't even talk about Jakoba and Kidasuna. Chris's ponyfag super troon characters are all just fragments of his autistic imagination. He refuses to make comics because imo he's afraid to add to his warped reality, instead focusing on tranny card games and merge sperging. If he adds the merge to his comic and it doesn't happen in real life his delusions would collapse.
isn't Chris married to Mewtwo

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
You know way too much infos about CWC shitty lore for your own well being. Take care of yourself man, good lord.
How dare you criticise someone for their extensive understanding of the complexities and inner workings of the mind and matter of Chris and his fictitious wonderland!

Go back to the subreddit.