Containment Random Chris Updates -

horrorfan89

Choke on him!
kiwifarms.net
It's better than I've got scabies butt flies.
Plus dumbass got the expression wrong. The witching hour is 3 am on the dot, not 4.
Who is more irksome? Chris, with his self-important delusions and ignorance? Or Helena, with her completely unfunny and duck-teasing trolling?

Sod them both.
I mean at least Helena is drawing new comics that are almost perfect replicas of the ones Chris drew before he got too lazy to even draw. Plus I do love watching Chris show despite all the hrt, and the supposedly polygamous marriage, he's just as thirsty for pussy as he was when he was clinging to Megan 13 years ago

Also just so you guys know we're almost at 1790 pages.... 1790 was the year Ben Franklin died. Thought I'd mention it given all the Ben Franklin jokes we make about Chris.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Press F to doubt.

FB_IMG_1617843773532.jpg

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did you get that comment from? On the same video (part 42 of ACH) on my end, Chris's comment is this:
s3.PNG

The one you see is way too normal sounding to be Chris. YouTube's been having this issue for some browsers (Chrome with certain extensions installed) and on mobile where comments from previously watched videos get spliced into the sections of whatever you're currently watching, so I'm assuming that's why.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did you get that comment from? On the same video (part 42 of ACH) on my end, Chris's comment is this:View attachment 2068726
The one you see is way too normal sounding to be Chris. YouTube's been having this issue for some browsers (Chrome with certain extensions installed) and on mobile where comments from previously watched videos get spliced into the sections of whatever you're currently watching, so I'm assuming that's why.
Came from an FB group so it's possible it's doctored.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no fucking way he properly beat Morrowind. This game expects you to think, read, understand the setting and explore shits. Nobody and nothing help you, and the island is rather grim and tern with ashes and swamps everywhere. No pretty cartoon colors. Morrowind is the anti-CWC.

Hassa_Bussa

kiwifarms.net
Plus dumbass got the expression wrong. The witching hour is 3 am on the dot, not 4.

I mean at least Helena is drawing new comics that are almost perfect replicas of the ones Chris drew before he got too lazy to even draw. Plus I do love watching Chris show despite all the hrt, and the supposedly polygamous marriage, he's just as thirsty for pussy as he was when he was clinging to Megan 13 years ago

Also just so you guys know we're almost at 1790 pages.... 1790 was the year Ben Franklin died. Thought I'd mention it given all the Ben Franklin jokes we make about Chris.
Is Chris still actually taking HRTs? Because it's been a while since he talked about it and well, it doesn't exactly show in any of the recent images.

Last edited:

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
What even constitutes as "beating" Morrowind?
Sure I can do some alchemy exploiting and beat the main quest in 15-20 mins.
But otherwise my save games have clocked on average 50-70 if I do the main quest and xpacs. There's no way Chris has that kind of an attention span.
Hell, he hasn't even beaten any of the Neptunia games as far as I know. So not even colorful ans pretty cartoon graphics are enough to keep him interested on one game for long.

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no fucking way he properly beat Morrowind. This game expects you to think, read, understand the setting and explore shits. Nobody and nothing help you, and the island is rather grim and tern with ashes and swamps everywhere. No pretty cartoon colors. Morrowind is the anti-CWC.
Chris also isn't one to play PC games, or first person games for that matter. He's always been a Sony and Nintendo fanboy through and through.

What even constitutes as "beating" Morrowind?
Sure I can do some alchemy exploiting and beat the main quest in 15-20 mins.
But otherwise my save games have clocked on average 50-70 if I do the main quest and xpacs. There's no way Chris has that kind of an attention span.
Hell, he hasn't even beaten any of the Neptunia games as far as I know. So not even colorful ans pretty cartoon graphics are enough to keep him interested on one game for long.
He never even touched the game. All of knowledge of the Neptunia series comes from the subpar anime adaptation it got years back. He's so lazy he won't even bother playing the games from a series he's obsessed with and stylizes himself after. Good thing too, because other wise we'd have to deal with Chris adding the other goddess forms to his reportoire of "goddess powers".

horrorfan89

Choke on him!
kiwifarms.net
Chris also isn't one to play PC games, or first person games for that matter. He's always been a Sony and Nintendo fanboy through and through.

He never even touched the game. All of knowledge of the Neptunia series comes from the subpar anime adaptation it got years back. He's so lazy he won't even bother playing the games from a series he's obsessed with and stylizes himself after. Good thing too, because other wise we'd have to deal with Chris adding the other goddess forms to his reportoire of "goddess powers".
Actual jrpgs and other Japanese video games are too advanced for the little peanut Chris calls a brain.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ everyone here chimping over the possibility of Chris consuming the same vidya as them. This is like autists coming here trying to prove Chris isn’t a TRUE and HONEST autistic.
Being a TRUE and HONEST vidya gaem autist is a badge of honor, you neurotypically challenged loser.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ everyone here chimping over the possibility of Chris consuming the same vidya as them. This is like autists coming here trying to prove Chris isn’t a TRUE and HONEST autistic.
I'm just glad Chris hasn't discovered 4X games. We have enough autists playing CK2, EU4 and HOIV, thank you very much.