Containment Random Chris Updates -

• Conducting some maintenance.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu lore: Any pokemans can catch and own other pokemans. Chris did not know that all pokemans are intelligent and capable, if he follow the logic on the anime.
Pokes.jpg
Since Chris is a pokeman in his world, he can be caught as well.

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
kiwifarms.net
dunno where else to put this but I've gotten a lot of people whinging at me like this

View attachment 2097785
Here we fucking go, asshole #48 who wants to pop Chris's self-constructed delusional world in a way that only leads to self aggrandizement, fucking hell. I might have to remake twitter for this one.
And retard, we don't need any more videos, we have the Sachumo documentary, the Comprehensive History series, multiple retarded independent reviewers like Based Shaman and GiBi, the CWCki, ED, and Kiwi Farms. You're trying to draw from an already established well and I hope you eat shit for it.

Rupin

Don’t push me cuz I’m on the edge!
kiwifarms.net
These stupid weens still think it’s 2009. Shit’s changed man. Chris is who he/she is and the ones who trolled him during that time are all grown up now. Any new attempts to try and troll Chris are met with criticism and doxxing because it is more fun to see Chris troll himself.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu lore: Any pokemans can catch and own other pokemans. Chris did not know that all pokemans are intelligent and capable, if he follow the logic on the anime.
View attachment 2097556
Since Chris is a pokeman in his world, he can be caught as well.
I can picture Chris' demented logic being a bunch of Sonichus living as slaves on a plantation capturing each other for no reason at all while Chris, dressed as a black mammy from the precivil war era, comes out to sing a racist song from a racist cartoon from the 40s.

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
dunno where else to put this but I've gotten a lot of people whinging at me like this

View attachment 2097785
How retarded can you possibly be? Do any of these people ever stop to think about how far up they’re trying to punch? Also of all the people to say further Chris’ delusions they pick the guy with a history of not humoring Chris’ delusions? Can’t wait for the expose!

Nickhayes1988

Totally a real person
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2097785
Fuck these dipshits. Im all for watching the ongoing and inevitable downfall of CWC but these "documenters" are so late to the game they're not even beating a dead horse at this point. The horse has long since decomposed and withered to bone.

People need to understand chris doesn't need anyone to enable him. He's done well enough on his own ruining his life. I respect genos series but how many more fucking video documentaries do we need?
"Im gonna put you in my video series just so you know!".
Eat a dick you sniveling cunt. These whiney zommer faggots weren't even cum stains in their mommas drawers when cwc was shoving crayola model magic up his ass.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
Chris selling magic rocks is something I've just come to expect at this point. Chris will end up becoming the goop of lolcows at this point. Can't wait to buy the candle that smells of un-clit.
If I ever decide to kms, I'd buy that just before and let it as visible as possible in my flat. This way nobody would question why I decided to merge.

Meat Pickle

Ḧ̷̞̟͎́̓͒̇̇́͊̈́̈̕̚͝Ȇ̷͔̾̓̈́̀Y̵̛͙̆͗͛́̑̑̃̊̈́̆̚͝͠!̴̊̎̌̇͘͠
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2097785
Null is literally one of the many people who doesn't put up with Chris's imaginary bullshit at all, and yet ssbroly here thinks he is an enabler. There are people out there who thinks just looking at Chris is weenry.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2097785
Null I don't always agree with your choices on a lot of things but your demeanor towards Chris is completely appropriate and you don't put up with any of his bullshit (which Chris obviously deserves).

Just ignore these fucking losers, they're only doing so because they have a pitiful sad existence and are trying to put themselves on a pedestal to make them feel good about themselves, basic psychology 101.

These people come and go and you know that people have been trying to cancel and ridicule you for a long time, this isn't the first autist on twitter to say this and it won't be the last.