Containment Random Chris Updates -

• Conducting some maintenance.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
....what makes him think that God wants some delusional tranny that shits himself running around in Heaven?
You're getting it wrong, Chris believes himself to be on par or even better than God who will bring about the greatest event (in their mind anyway) in human history

B1 AAT

roger roger
kiwifarms.net
You're getting it wrong, Chris believes himself to be on par or even better than God who will bring about the greatest event (in their mind anyway) in human history
can't wait for him to make some bullshit excuse of why people can't enter C-197 because it doesn't exist

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Yknow I'm no one to judge looks, but it is really sad to see someone like this go from an ok looking dude (hell if he kept in shape he'd probably be kinda attractive) into...well whatever he is now. Like not only does he look like Bobs transgender corpse, his entire body has basically collapsed into this weird blob of just...nothing.

1619062015723.png1619062061900.png

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Yknow I'm no one to judge looks, but it is really sad to see someone like this go from an ok looking dude (hell if he kept in shape he'd probably be kinda attractive) into...well whatever he is now. Like not only does he look like Bobs transgender corpse, his entire body has basically collapsed into this weird blob of just...nothing.

View attachment 2108193View attachment 2108199
There is not much of a major difference beyond Chris' hair growing longer with extra weight put on. The picture of Chris on the left is probably the most flattering picture he has taken of himself with the sonichu medallion

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It would go perfect that time Chris smoked with the teen Troon Squad.
Interesting that Chris posted this after the Derek Chauvin verdict.
I guess Sonichu's birthday is way more important in Chris's eyes than a real life event. Kind of amusing how he lives in such a small bubble.
Even if that trial would get his attention, Chris would say that "it's fated."

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
January - Cryzel
February - Blake
March - Chrischan
April - Angelica
May - Sonichu
June - Bubbles
July - Wild
August - Rosechu
September - Punchy
October - Sylvana
November - Sandy
December - Magichan
It's a coincidence that Blake month is also Black history month.
"I'm an OP goddess!"
"My super special OCs just respawn when they die!"
chris really is that kid who will only play video games with god mode turn on and then brags about it, huh?
"When they die, certain Sonichus and Rosechus will revive thanks to TF2 respawn mechanic"
What if a Sonichu was so depressed so painful that he wants to die for real?
Yet his main concerns are about kids stuff and fiction; not climate change, corruption, and many real shit.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It's a coincidence that Blake month is also Black history month.

"When they die, certain Sonichus and Rosechus will revive thanks to TF2 respawn mechanic"
What if a Sonichu was so depressed so painful that he wants to die for real?

Yet his main concerns are about kids stuff and fiction; not climate change, corruption, and many real shit.
Chris' belief is that all the corrupt people will die when the merge happens and the world will be a paradise. But let's be real, Chris doesn't give a shit about real stuff unless it affects him personally like his investment in Trump is mostly due to his friends hating him, the 45th President reminding him of trolls, and believing his rights will be taken away (and he's so out of touch he called him a "Mean King").

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris' belief is that all the corrupt people will die when the merge happens and the world will be a paradise.
So basically 99.99% of the world population, including Chris.
But let's be real, Chris doesn't give a shit about real stuff unless it affects him personally like his investment in Trump is mostly due to his friends hating him, the 45th President reminding him of trolls, and believing his rights will be taken away (and he's so out of touch he called him a "Mean King").
Hating trump is about Chris being on an echo chamber, not even thinking why he despises trump. Because Tara Strong said so.
I too believe that he'll be into politics if it affects him personally like if one day the SSDI will be discontinued.

Abarefiller

I am the president.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Chris stop attending his church because he began worshipping Neptunia or something? I recall he got into some trouble over wearing his pony "costume" at the church.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2108193View attachment 2108199
Say what you want about Chris but he is a true pioneer. He was a brony, manchild, autist, youtuber and troon before any of these things became popular. And now he looks like a model for the "man" of the future. Give it 20 years and most adults will look and behave like him. It's truly amazing that God allowed us a glimpse into the future by sculpting all the wages of modern sins into a single retard from Virginia

Ophelia

Oh deer
kiwifarms.net
Chris' belief is that all the corrupt people will die when the merge happens and the world will be a paradise. But let's be real, Chris doesn't give a shit about real stuff unless it affects him personally like his investment in Trump is mostly due to his friends hating him, the 45th President reminding him of trolls, and believing his rights will be taken away (and he's so out of touch he called him a "Mean King").
Not to mention he wanted a woman president cause he’s all girl and that’s what the girls want, right? The internet told him so.

Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Chris stop attending his church because he began worshipping Neptunia or something? I recall he got into some trouble over wearing his pony "costume" at the church.
Not exactly sure... But if I remember correctly, Chris went to a funeral of a Church member with a pony horn or some shit, cuz he just got back from bronycon and still on the high. Anyway, the church people felt that it's disrespectful and kinda told Chris to leave, I think? Then Chris wrote a fat email to the church about how he felt that he wasn't fitting in or accommodated and left the church. Correct me if I am wrong.

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly sure... But if I remember correctly, Chris went to a funeral of a Church member with a pony horn or some shit, cuz he just got back from bronycon and still on the high. Anyway, the church people felt that it's disrespectful and kinda told Chris to leave, I think? Then Chris wrote a fat email to the church about how he felt that he wasn't fitting in or accommodated and left the church. Correct me if I am wrong.
Not sure if it was a funeral but yeah he wore the Unicorn Cosplay to a service and someone passed him a note asking him to remove it and he made some rant on Twitter about them saying something about "Nazi Jesters" which may either have had something to do with the Unite the Right rally that had recently occured or it's him misunderstanding "Nazi Gestures".