Containment Random Chris Updates -

B1 AAT

roger roger
kiwifarms.net
$45 a rock is ridiculous on my budget.
If no one buys his rocks, how else will he be able to visit his dog in C-197?!

1619146957874.png

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yknow I'm no one to judge looks, but it is really sad to see someone like this go from an ok looking dude (hell if he kept in shape he'd probably be kinda attractive) into...well whatever he is now. Like not only does he look like Bobs transgender corpse, his entire body has basically collapsed into this weird blob of just...nothing.

View attachment 2108193View attachment 2108199
I dunno, he always had that weird face that autistic people seem to have. If he had kept in shape, he'd probably be average looking, but he has been a fat ass for a while now but most of his fat previously went to his gut and torso

horrorfan89

Hullo? Aunt Alicia?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2109753

"Have an open mind and buy my driveway gravel, you haters!"
translation :As I was shitting myself and doing nothing but being a lazy dumbass, I was playing with shitty rocks that claim to have magical/healing powers untill i saw pretty colors over my shithole house i call a temple. I use my meditation (aka napping all day) crystals to play wizard and now you too can use the gravel from my driveway to play pretend in wonderland like I do!

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I wanted rocks I'd go to Yellowstone or Big Bend and carefully look at them with my gf and maybe my sister, her husband and my niece and all have a good time examining them. What Chris is doing is funny to me though because it's literally just trash from the yard he's selling as a talisman. So I guess if I pray over a bottle of Orange Fanta and drink it I'll never die or if I buy one of Chris' Rocks I can hang out with Victor Frankenstein and Communist Superman.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I would not waste money on gravel from the driveway of some Autistic hillbilly's trashy, hoarded-out house.
"I bless them rocks". He learns from the televangelists.
translation :As I was shitting myself and doing nothing but being a lazy dumbass, I was playing with shitty rocks that claim to have magical/healing powers untill i saw pretty colors over my shithole house i call a temple. I use my meditation (aka napping all day) crystals to play wizard and now you too can use the gravel from my driveway to play pretend in wonderland like I do!
Do you think he's selling meth at this point? If praetor makes meth, Chris is the least noticable to sell it if he thinks he's selling healing crystals.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I wanted rocks I'd go to Yellowstone or Big Bend and carefully look at them with my gf and maybe my sister, her husband and my niece and all have a good time examining them. What Chris is doing is funny to me though because it's literally just trash from the yard he's selling as a talisman. So I guess if I pray over a bottle of Orange Fanta and drink it I'll never die or if I buy one of Chris' Rocks I can hang out with Victor Frankenstein and Communist Superman.

Rock hounding can be a fun hobby. Especially if you live somewhere that has unique geological and mineralogical areas. You can't take rocks from National Parks like Yellowstone, but it's definitely a uniquely beautiful area unlike anywhere else on Earth. I've been there eight or nine times in my life, and every time has been a unique experience for me. It's my favorite place in the world. There are quite a few places close to me that are excellent for rock hounding, including places where you can find huge chunks of obsidian and even topaz crystals. An enjoyable day trip with the family in the great outdoors to collect beautiful stones will always be superior to wasting money on driveway grit "blessed" by some mentally ill SpEd with delusions of grandeur.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
It’s really great that your GFs husband lets you tag along.