Containment Random Chris Updates -

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I'll never get over him inventing himself some children only to shit his pants and immediately give them away, overwhelmed for the make-believe responsibilities he made for himself. You can hardly get more autistic than that, it just cracks me up
I don't think that's even autism, it's just Chris's usual self-important entitlement and laziness at work. He wants all of the prizes without any of the effort.

Stick to the 'self-love', Chris, because no one else loves you. Maybe you'll be able to sustain a stiffy if you splint it with a cocktail stick.

albert chan

Ratchet & Clank was a good game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget him impregnating himself on the comics.

(I'll never get over him inventing himself some children only to shit his pants and immediately give them away, overwhelmed for the make-believe responsibilities he made for himself. You can hardly get more autistic than that, it just cracks me up)
Next to possibly creating vore for Sonichu, this is honestly the first time I’ve ever heard of someone crapping their pants and giving those pants away for his fans.

I’m learning new things every day regarding something that could be described as Islamic Content.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's even autism, it's just Chris's usual self-important entitlement and laziness at work. He wants all of the prizes without any of the effort.

Stick to the 'self-love', Chris, because no one else loves you. Maybe you'll be able to sustain a stiffy if you splint it with a cocktail stick.
Yeah, I like how being a fictional mayor (with an assistant who does all the work) also became too much for Chris to handle so now he’s just a dictator goddess who laws don’t apply to and can also change laws on a whim if he feels like it.

Stephanie Bustcakes

Autism Speaks
kiwifarms.net
Next to possibly creating vore for Sonichu, this is honestly the first time I’ve ever heard of someone crapping their pants and giving those pants away for his fans.

I’m learning new things every day regarding something that could be described as Islamic Content.
he's gone to selling shitty cards to "magic" stones now to shit stained pants?

No, you autists. @Chrus Chundlur didn't mean "Shit his pants" literally. He meant it as in Chris chickened out and gave up. He had kids in the comic, then gave them up after they were born. He is so lazy he couldn't even handle his fictional counterpart raising kids.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris used that analogy because when you put oats in water, they become white & chunky!:tomgirl:

Twitter Vs Real Life
View attachment 2152280

View attachment 2152285
View attachment 2152287

View attachment 2152290
Yup, Chris just oozes sexual magnetism. He's like Grace Jones but a white man who will eventually be forced to live in a run down trailer.
I wonder if he would be offended if some told him he looks like his dad. Then again, just like he can't tell faces, I doubt Chris could tell that he'd prefer to look like Barb.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
No, you autists. @Chrus Chundlur didn't mean "Shit his pants" literally. He meant it as in Chris chickened out and gave up. He had kids in the comic, then gave them up after they were born. He is so lazy he couldn't even handle his fictional counterpart raising kids.
Thanks for letting them know Stephanie Bustcakes.

Hey, can I call you some time?

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

1620582034329.png

Could have just taken his mom out to eat on mother's day, but instead choses to tweet an old picture on a service barbra probably doesn't use.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net