Containment Random Chris Updates -

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I somewhat feel bad for Barb, but at the same time not really? Her and Bob harassed a store Chris was banned from. And of course assaulting a police officer and trying to hit Michael Snyder whit Chris' car
She's a wicked disingenuous women through and through, there is plenty of evidence to conclude that she made malicious intentions in every step of her life and arguably had the biggest overall impact on Chris and the person he ended up becoming. She made her bed and she'll lie in it.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2156865
Archiving for posterity.
compare the bottom photos, they were taken just a little over 15 to 20 years ago and look how badly chris has aged. hair severely receded, starting to turn white, can't keep his moth closed, eyes have sunken in despite fat building up in his face, and that fucking medallion, it looks like a friggin eye is growing out the back.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is still into subliminal frequencies. He saved a bunch of playlists from Lovemotives Meditation Music, including ones on brain healing, fixing teeth, and manifesting spiritual powers.

Attachments

• youtube playlist.png
    youtube playlist.png
    593.2 KB · Views: 102

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
compare the bottom photos, they were taken just a little over 15 to 20 years ago and look how badly chris has aged. hair severely receded, starting to turn white, can't keep his moth closed, eyes have sunken in despite fat building up in his face, and that fucking medallion, it looks like a friggin eye is growing out the back.
You know he thinks he's the spitting of Barb in that black and white photo.

Chris is still into subliminal frequencies. He saved a bunch of playlists from Lovemotives Meditation Music, including ones on brain healing, fixing teeth, and manifesting spiritual powers.
Chris has hit the holy grail of bad teeth
Rotting
Yellow
Gapped
Receding Gums
Poop Breath
Crooked teeth
I bet he barely started brushing them last year.

His teeth are the least of his worries, but even a perfect goddess has flaws
Which are too numerous to mention.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Aside from spiritual powers (which is BS anyway), brain and oral issues can be solved by going to actual professionals.
Rotting
Yellow
Gapped
Receding Gums
Poop Breath
Crooked teeth
Chris is willing to spend hundreds on new-age oral healing kit than simply buying toothbrush, toothpaste and a mouthwash.

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know he thinks he's the spitting of Barb in that black and white photo.

Rotting
Yellow
Gapped
Receding Gums
Poop Breath
Crooked teeth

His teeth are the least of his worries, but even a perfect goddess has flaws
Which are too numerous to mention.
I'm really surprised he's not wearing a denture or even partials at this point.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always had a ridiculously idealised image of himself. Whether the buff, broad-shouldered, slim-waisted and huge-dicked Chris-Chan of his pre-troon days, or the kawaii big-boobed yet slender animu goddess of the post-troon times. It never ceases to surprise me how he holds on to such images in the same comics pages where he'll shop in photos of his real, balding, multi-chinned, stupid-looking face, though. As with so much else, I guess it's not that Chris truly believes that he looks like that, it's just that he really, really wants to believe that he does.

And of course he'll keep on swearing by binaural beats and new age bollocks rather than, y'know, make even the most basic practical effort to look after his health. His smug credulousness has always been one of his least appealing characteristics. He thinks that he should have magic/psychic powers, because they're the quickest, easiest route to results without ever actually doing anything. Yet he also fails to learn from his favoured fictions that such powers are usually only achieved by Harry Potter or Twilight Sparkle after a lot of hard study and work. As ever, he wants all of the good stuff without any actual effort - takes away from valuable quality vidya time and shitting himself and doing nothing.

Monkey Pink

Do you have something against pop-stars?
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this old news? We knew about the binaural beats at the beginning of the tranny saga.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
These days 90% of Chris's tweets are responding to fanarts.
View attachment 2161547
View attachment 2161549
OK the first one... It's not much of an improvement but at least the artist knows how to draw a female body and a mouth without looking like a genderless (and toothless) abomination

Second pic I'm sure that's a true and honest girl and knowing Chris has legit female fans now makes me long for the days when he was so desperately thirsty he'd hit on anyone he believed to have a China..... Even if it ultimately turned out they had a pickle all along.