Containment Random Chris Updates -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
So 'control' (self) is a good thing, but now's the time to 'take it easy'? Chris, you can never make sense, can you? 'Hmmm yeah, well, da self-control is important, but it means dat I have less time to play wid Pony toys an' shit myself an' do nothing! Screw dat trollin' self-control!'

And of course he drags in a crappy cartoon to illustrate his point. Because Chris.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"She slept on the couch"

Such a thoughtful son
It's better than her old sleeping place on top her 40 year child.
Tarot, astrology, chakras.
So many unrelated esoteric disciplines.
When will Chris add Lemegeton into the mix of bullshit?
I'm looking forward to Chris creating a new divination using the shed hairs he finds in the bathtub.

Rupin

Don’t push me cuz I’m on the edge!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tarot is as demonic as it gets and much worse than shit like ouija, each card corresponds to a goetic demon (that's the part they don't tell to dumb witchhoes). If Chris continues on this path he will start doing blood sacrifices to the Old Ones in no time which will be funny but probably not for Barb

i’ve heard that a lot of witches actually do know that these cards are linked to demons and they are fine with it. They actually worship them and really do do blood sacrifices to them. They also believe in the Sidhe and various pantheons of gods as well.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i’ve heard that a lot of witches actually do know that these cards are linked to demons and they are fine with it. They actually worship them and really do do blood sacrifices to them. They also believe in the Sidhe and various pantheons of gods as well.
You're a moron. Divination has been around since before Jesus and the other Jews were even Jewish. It's just abused by kool aid hairs and fat retards like Chris. Every culture in the world has used or currently uses divination like the I ching, dowsing, or geomancy. Christian fundamentalists like yourself are just afraid of dumb parlor tricks created by savages who used to squat in ditches and shove berries up their noses.

Hassa_Bussa

kiwifarms.net
Chris is in introspection mode rn

2D753995-6EB1-4B61-9BDF-CC7148C73566.jpeg

Robertchu

Rupin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a moron. Divination has been around since before Jesus and the other Jews were even Jewish. It's just abused by kool aid hairs and fat retards like Chris. Every culture in the world has used or currently uses divination like the I ching, dowsing, or geomancy. Christian fundamentalists like yourself are just afraid of dumb parlor tricks created by savages who used to squat in ditches and shove berries up their noses.
why the harsh words? Did I strike a nerve? I was just stating what witches believe and that most of them do know tthey know what they are getting into when they mess with tarot or other forms of divination. If you don’t believe in it, that‘s fine but you don’t have to be a retard about it.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why the harsh words? Did I strike a nerve? I was just stating what witches believe and that most of them do know tthey know what they are getting into when they mess with tarot or other forms of divination. If you don’t believe in it, that‘s fine but you don’t have to be a retard about it.
Because your assumption is based on hillbilly knowledge. People who are witches today are just stupid, edgy retards. How can something that doesn't even work send you to hell. Only retards believe in such stupidity. How can something that existed before teh concepts of heaven and hell send you to hell or contain demonic properties? Do you know utterly uneducated you sound?

Rupin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because your assumption is based on hillbilly knowledge. People who are witches today are just stupid, edgy retards. How can something that doesn't even work send you to hell. Only retards believe in such stupidity. How can something that existed before teh concepts of heaven and hell send you to hell or contain demonic properties? Do you know utterly uneducated you sound?
because Tarot actually has a card with the Devil on it…

When you do any form of divination, you are communicating with spirits who is to say you aren’t actually communicating with a demonic one instead?

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
because Tarot actually has a card with the Devil on it…

When you do any form of divination, you are communicating with spirits who is to say you aren’t actually communicating with a demonic one instead?
But you're not though. Tarot is so appealing because it uses archetypes embedded in the psyche that provoke an emotional reaction within our subconscious mind. There's no spirits involved. I'm not saying anyone should do it, but what I'm saying is that it's a bunch of crap that can't send you to hell or predict the future.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris wanted people to vote on who gave him the worst time in his miserable life. It was two options:

Greene County Elementary School
Or Julay

Apparently, according to him, there is "photo evidence" of him with a bruise on his neck as a result of the pin down.

2021-06-10__twitter.com.png

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris wanted people to vote on who gave him the worst time in his miserable life. It was two options:

Or Julay

Apparently, according to him, there is "photo evidence" of him with a bruise on his neck as a result of the pin down.

View attachment 2251679
This gives me hope for a return to the old Chris.

Now, if he could only post, "AM I UGLY?!" That would make my day.

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net

Or Julay

View attachment 2251679
To be fair the school staffs were just doing their job in wrangling kids figuratively. Chris's tard rage forced them to wrangle him literally for the safety of him and the staff. Bluespike's sadism, which includes possible blackmail, holding his imaginary girlfriend and PSN account hostage, and forcing Chris to shove his medallion up his ass, was so strong that even the Miscreants were shocked. Also Bluespike spawned the first wave of weens and continues to influence them to this day. In short, it's pretty obvious why the poll overwhelmingly voted for Bluespike.