Containment Random Chris Updates -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

tyrannosaurus_chex

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, wtf is on the medallion? It looks like it was dropped in a septic tank leak, and instead of cleaning it off, Chris just varnished over it forever sealing the goop onto it.

It's so distracting, I can barely concentrate on how filthy and stained with...stuff that shirt is, how dry and dirty his hair looks, or how his skin looks...I don't even know the word I'm looking for. Clammy? Sticky? Slightly filmy like cheap, processed meat??

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fucking cringe! "We're both 5'11", guise! There's very little difference, except, I'm 40, weigh over 250 lbs, live with my mudder, and have practically no hair in da front. Other than that, we're twinsiez"
1623443034140.png

1623443108775.png
1623443136015.png

Here's an actual human female who is 5 foot 11
1623443323455.png

5 foot eleven is actually taller than most men and approaching 6 feet.

1623443216881.png

1623443232665.png

Attachments

• 1623443067366.png
    1623443067366.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 1623443095073.png
    1623443095073.png
    757.1 KB · Views: 41

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is who Chris thinks of when he sees himself. He looks like a troll compared to her.
Completely agree. I don't understand how Chris can use one of the most distinctive male attributes (height) to compare himself to a woman. I don't know where Chris got this shitty graphic, but I am a huge fan of the manga, and the author actually lists Sailor Neptune being 5'4". Without Barb around to tell Chris that he's fat, retarded, and ugly, I believe the responsibility now falls on people closest to Chris, which won't happen. I wish they would tell Chris, "Hey Chris, Sailor Neptune jumped in front of semi-trucks and stopped them with her sheer strength." I wish Kim were still around to tell Chris that he doesn't even pass as a butch lesbian.

Last edited:

greninja

Custom Titles are for lame-os.
kiwifarms.net
The fucking cringe! "We're both 5'11", guise! There's very little difference, except, I'm 40, weigh over 250 lbs, live with my mudder, and have practically no hair in da front. Other than that, we're twinsiez"
View attachment 2253357

View attachment 2253362View attachment 2253364
View attachment 2253375

View attachment 2253368
View attachment 2253370
LOOK AT THAT MEDALLION GODDAMN

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net
That's actually pretty damn close, what is that a one eyed goat?
Yes. Apparently it's a common birth defect in sheep. Cyclopsia or something like that. I usually keep up to date on the CWCki but never saw anything about why Sonichu is a dirty one eye mutant now. This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that rotten lemon on his neck.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Apparently it's a common birth defect in sheep. Cyclopsia or something like that. I usually keep up to date on the CWCki but never saw anything about why Sonichu is a dirty one eye mutant now. This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that rotten lemon on his neck.
I think it became a one eyed Sonichu because Chris got into magical stones and so he added one to his worn and decaying medallion.

Crazy how the Praetors are making new medallions and he's still wearing this abomination.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
They should have called her bluff as well, for Chris and Bob's sake. That women was not gonna neck herself over chucking out a few more boxes from da hoard, she has far to many reasons to live still (coddle and manipulate Chris mostly but also to spite her remaining relatives and live the rest of her life with leaving a tone of personal debt and facing no consequences for it, Queen of the Sonichu hoard).

It would have angered her in the short term but it would have made her slightly more reluctant to boss Chris around (but truth be told, he hardly has any courage to stand up to her most of the time anyway, a lot of things needed to change in order for Chris to get her completely of his back, and I don't think he ever wanted that to happen anyway, because he's never really seen her being around as an inherently bad thing, but he'll find out soon enough).
Chris has said recently that he got used to messy spaces. Keep in mind, he called his parents pack rats. I believe if Chris was given his own place, he would hoarded it up just to feel comfortable. I guess it's true what they say: "you become a product of your environment."

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2253357

View attachment 2253362View attachment 2253364
View attachment 2253375

View attachment 2253368
View attachment 2253370
haruka is sailor uranus, she's the tall blonde dyke. green haired dyke is neptune. chris you dum cunt

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I barely know anything about Sailor Moon but comparing Chris to even one of the main characters is more than just a stretch, it’s a detachment from reality itself.

A friend of mines wife likes the show and I once showed her a picture of Sailor Neptune and I said “Can I show you the worst cosplay of Sailor Neptune I’ve ever seen?” And showed her a picture of Chris and she said “I don’t even know what I’m looking at right now. I kind of hate whoever that is.”

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I barely know anything about Sailor Moon but comparing Chris to even one of the main characters is more than just a stretch, it’s a detachment from reality itself.

A friend of mines wife likes the show and I once showed her a picture of Sailor Neptune and I said “Can I show you the worst cosplay of Sailor Neptune I’ve ever seen?” And showed her a picture of Chris and she said “I don’t even know what I’m looking at right now. I kind of hate whoever that is.”
The problem with Chris is that no one tells him to outright fuck off anymore. He only understands stuff, it seems, when people are consistently rude to him.