Containment Random Chris Updates -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even in his toon version, he is horrifying. And what's with the vampire teeth?
Chris once noticed that he has canine teeth. It doesn't matter that everyone else does too, he is special for having them. It's a lot like his personal effigy in Little Big Planet: it, alone amongst all the humans he made in LBP, had a human-like nose, because Chris has one, and that makes it noteworthy. Nevermind that his nose isn't remarkable in appearance, or that everyone else has a nose too.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris once noticed that he has canine teeth. It doesn't matter that everyone else does too, he is special for having them. It's a lot like his personal effigy in Little Big Planet: it, alone amongst all the humans he made in LBP, had a human-like nose, because Chris has one, and that makes it noteworthy. Nevermind that his nose isn't remarkable in appearance, or that everyone else has a nose too.
Speaking of special body parts, the only thing he has is his crooked dick in the classic era. It's now gone because of HRT.

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
Another card drawn: Turning in
1.jpg
Careful not to touch women
Or you'll be locked up with men

Traps
2.jpg3.jpg

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
It's his bastardized version of the masses. He thinks he's being smart and intellectual by using it. Like the so called goddess he deluded himself to believe he is addressing the commoners
Calling us subjects, thinks he's a god-king, but lives like a hobo. The world has a lot of problems like genocide and climate change, but a god is more focused on horse cartoon than his future homelessness.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/14/business/washington-prime-group-mall-bankruptcy/index.html
It looks like the owner of Fashion Square Mall has filed for bankruptcy. I'm not sure if this will result in it closing or something, but it seemed worth pointing out.
I wish someone buys the mall and turn it into a lolcow museum.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is going to say this is happening because he curse-ya-me-ha'd it or something and not at all because malls are becoming outmoded shopping venues.
Sorry if this goes off topic but, Maybe in hicksville Virgina malls are dying off but where I live they're still building them, I think the only mall "dying " in New Jersey is the Hudson mall in Jersey city, and even if it is dying it's still doing better than most of the dead malls in America. And they just recently finished building the American dream mall in Rutherford. (though tbf that mall also has two theme parks supporting it.

Chris really should consider moving up here if he still longs to be the mall rat he was oh so many years ago. Sure he has no desire to loiter with a sign begging for a boyfriend free girl anymore but still. He'd love blowing his tugboat at our malls

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this goes off topic but, Maybe in hicksville Virgina malls are dying off but where I live they're still building them, I think the only mall "dying " in New Jersey is the Hudson mall in Jersey city, and even if it is dying it's still doing better than most of the dead malls in America. And they just recently finished building the American dream mall in Rutherford. (though tbf that mall also has two theme parks supporting it.

Chris really should consider moving up here if he still longs to be the mall rat he was oh so many years ago. Sure he has no desire to loiter with a sign begging for a boyfriend free girl anymore but still. He'd love blowing his tugboat at our malls
Pulling chris out of ruckersville would be like pulling teeth.

and in a state as densely populated at Jersey, part of me thinks he'd start getting the level of abuse Dragonlord gets.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net