Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningPewter

all I had to do was mail it in and I just won!
kiwifarms.net
you know what I thought of? In 2017, we had a thread here on our fave Chris video clips. Tubular Monkey, who seemingly hasn't posted here in a few years, said - "I pray this is the file footage the news runs when it's all over." Then linked to the time chris dressed as an Insane Clown Posse member and rapped one of their songs. It's the 8th comment on the first page -

link to page

this always stayed with me, both for the hilarity of the song and the idea that it could "all be over". I think it may be time for the news to break out the ICP clip. I think it may be over.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I'll make two predictions:
1. Whatever else happens, Chris and Barb will never again live under the same roof.
2. Within a few days, as is his pattern, Chris will go on social media to defend his behavior. The words "I did not rape Barbara" will be used. The words "Sonic's arms are not blue" will not be used.
  1. One in prison/institution and the other is an urn.
  2. It will take years to realize he is wrong at something but any shenanigans he did will always justified.

I think the number of replies in incest thread will exceed this. 38k vs 13k.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
That Change petition keeps fluctuating.

I remember Wikipedia saying they wouldn't make an article on Chris because he doesn't have enough "reliable documentation", or something along those lines.
Now that he's attained a never before seen level of mainstream notoriety, could it be on the horizon?
They have pages to criminals. They may start now the way things are going.

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
I remember Wikipedia saying they wouldn't make an article on Chris because he doesn't have enough "reliable documentation", or something along those lines.
Now that he's attained a never before seen level of mainstream notoriety, could it be on the horizon?
Wikipedia doesn't let articles about chris because they don't want their site associated with organized stalking of a mentally handicapped person, not because he isn't documented. If Chris goes to jail though I figure all bets are off

JoyfulDarter

Dream Rapist
kiwifarms.net
It really just depends. Wikipedia is a hotbed of nepotism and run more by ideology than anything else these days. If enough troon admins decide that Chris having a wiki page is too much bad PR, they'll twist the rules into knots to make sure it doesn't happen. It'd be more likely that Chris gets his own section on an article about the internet hate group Kiwi Farms.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2399018
Motherfucker seen leaving Regency Motel this morning. Archived by @dumb idiot
I wonder what's going on in his head in this moment...Any normal person would have gone out of their way to conceal their outward appearance just a little, especially if they were aware that people might be following or watching them. For a second I was surprised (and upon reflection I'm not sure why I was) to see that he was wearing his bright, tacky troon ensemble and not something that maybe concealed his easily identifiable hair/potato body. He didn't even look around the parking lot to see if people were outside waiting to photograph or film him. He just lumbered out the door and sasquatched his way across the walkway like it was just a normal day that ended in "y". It looks like he's talking to himself, but other than that you wouldn't suspect this is someone who just got booted out their home for sexually assaulting their mother.

I dunno... there's just something weirdly surreal about this. All of this has been surreal.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Chris got away with a lot of shit before and he thinks this is like that again. This is stuff that gets in the way of his video games and meditation and any of the other merge shit he thinks is happening. I’m waiting for him to claim it was Sonichu that raped his mom using his body and babble merge nonsense at a lawyer or jerkop.

McSneaks

kiwifarms.net
The Reddit comments are HILARIOUS I've seen multiple people claiming they were all up all night, drinking, having breakdowns, etc and other dudes going "my dms are open if you want to talk to someone who understands what you're going through"

The quantity and upset wording implies at least some of these aren't people trolling and that's fucking hilarious. Imagine crying in the shower because of this lmao. Free Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.