Containment Random Chris Updates -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildcard factor is a good word for the reason we kept coming back, despite Chris becoming more and more boring over the years.

Interestingly, every time he pulls one of these insane left turns, trolls usually have nothing to do with it: The hit and run on Snyder, the BLARMS macing, the taint vagina, Chris’s bodyswapping nonsense, etc. etc.
This is a really interesting point. When the trolls were in the driver seat, it all seemed to play out like a zany ARG for Chris alone. When he doesn’t have rescuing his ps3 ahead of him as a goal to keep him anchored, who knows what he might do

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
The immune system can deal with surprisingly much in an individual that isn't severely immunocompromised... I have a patient around Chris's age who self harms with razors and rubs flower soil into their (often deep enough to see tendons) cuts. Never gone septic.
well im screwed then because i got a graze on a night out and had to go to hospital with septicaemia 3 days later.
uh why rub the soil in the cuts?
is that some more effective way he can hurt himself? (i know its off topic but thats abit fucking mental)

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net
well im screwed then because i got a graze on a night out and had to go to hospital with septicaemia 3 days later.
is that some more effective way he can hurt himself? (i know its off topic but thats abit fucking mental)
I've actually heard that rubbing dirt in the wound counterintuitively speeds up the rate at which it seals itself

silentium

kiwifarms.net
When such minor things as forgetting your e-mail password makes you go acutely suicidal and you've spent 3-4 decades with that kind of temper, you end up getting creative...

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
I've actually heard that rubbing dirt in the wound counterintuitively speeds up the rate at which it seals itself
thats probably true with certain soils in the wild by closing the wound in some native indian medicinal way but i dont think using dirt from your garden would improve much but im not a biologist and only have limited understanding of medicinal benefiting plants and stuff found in nature.
When such minor things as forgetting your e-mail password makes you go acutely suicidal and you've spent 3-4 decades with that kind of temper, you end up getting creative...
i know ive berated chris for the decade ive been following him but wow mental health really is a sad affair if forgetting passwords makes you want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.