Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're reading too much into it. Chris wasn't portraying an assault. Chris thinks of this sort of shit, regardless of the gender of the actors, as cutesy bullshit.
He may not think of it as an assault, but technically what he was portraying one. It says a lot about how he views his own sexuality as well as that of gay men.
It was not even a typical SJW "he looked at my ankles" type of assault, it was a blatantly aggressive male taking advantage of the naivete of someone Chris termed himself as a child.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:lol:

Of course he has...why doesn't he just buy them online?
Chris is stupid as fuck.

Heh, at one point, he had some older, married woman buying him his amiibos for him. I think she was one of the mother's of one of the little kids he plays pokemon with. That cracked me up because it was like Chris was a drug addict, finding someone to smuggle him his fix.
He may not think of it as an assault, but technically what he was portraying one. It says a lot about how he views his own sexuality as well as that of gay men.
It was not even a typical SJW "he looked at my ankles" type of assault, it was a blatantly aggressive male taking advantage of the naivete of someone Chris termed himself as a child.
I see it more as a sitcom thing, like where a girl is looking in the opposite direction, and the male hero taps her on the shoulder and she turns her face into his kissing lips. Chris kinda tried that at the Emily date. (Which I feel guilty about.)

Or it's kind of like the dramatic climax of some cheesy 80's movie, where, before the hero goes off to win the day, he kisses the love interest, lest he get mangled and die in battle.

It's cutesy sitcom bullshit, just with men. I think that's what Chris was going for.

Chris is a cartoon man, living in his cartoon world. And he gets into trouble whenever he strays into the real world.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I thought Chris was talking inspiration from this -

EDIT - HENTAI REMOVED
Well glad I don't have to ruin my eyes over that!

@Marvin Chris still goes to church in Charlottesville, right? I imagine thats the only local area he even COULD go to church with the tranny nonsense. I wonder what Barb thinks about him driving 30 minutes just to go to church
I'm sure the Ruckersville folk don't go for that shit!

Then again I guess its kind of convenient with the game shop. I really think he should move there after Barb dies
It would make sense if he can find a decent apartment in town.

A cut British version of that video was pretty big in the UK anime releases in the 90s. I never saw it uncut before.
"Legend of the Overfiend" (the English edited release) was quite a big deal over here when that tape was in every mall record shop imaginable back in the 90's.

I wouldn't put it past Chris that the only online 'store' he knows about is Ebay. This is the same person who overpaid for his PS4 on Fingerhut because they do credit.
It wouldn't surprise me if Chris can't tell the difference between buying offline (at a store) and buying online (especially from the same store).

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of bizarre that it's not getting more attention than it already is, but in this last week Chris has really shown that he is still very much homophobic.
At least in the "social justice" circles he's currently imitating autistically, it's pretty much hip to hate gay men so much that the Westboro Baptist Church would say damn son, tone it down a little.

dacwcman69

IT WAS A ASSIDENT
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 238049 I hope he brings Barb and makes her dress up like rainbow jack, he brought Barb to another convention in 2013.View attachment 238050
Not like cost is ever a concern for Chris when it comes to frivolous desires, but arent cons pretty expensive when it comes to getting in & buying a bunch of merch and shit? Not to mention chris has to dress like his favorite defective horse

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First time out of the state in years.
Is this one of those situations were Chris simply doesn't know where anything in the world is in relation to himself. It's a pretty big 150 mile trip for Chris. He was surprised just encountering one toll road outside his local area.
E-begging for travel and room costs when

Last edited:

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im going to rape chris at bronycon

Not like cost is ever a concern for Chris when it comes to frivolous desires, but arent cons pretty expensive when it comes to getting in & buying a bunch of merch and shit? Not to mention chris has to dress like his favorite defective horse
BronyCon is $70 for a standard 3 day pass one day is either $40 or $3, and the convention is about two hours away from him. The hotel, Hilton Baltimore, is over a hundred bucks a night. The other hotels in the area are pretty pricey too. I don't think Chris can afford this con, judging by his frequent e-begging.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
im going to rape chris at bronycon

BronyCon is $70 for a standard 3 day pass one day is either $40 or $3, and the convention is about two hours away from him. The hotel, Hilton Baltimore, is over a hundred bucks a night. The other hotels in the area are pretty pricey too. I don't think Chris can afford this con, judging by his frequent e-begging.
Lol no he can afford it. The e-begging is just because he knows it is the difference between having $500 and $800 in lego for the month.

The real problem is not that he couldn't afford it, it's that he'd blow it all on the first day and be stuck sleeping in his car the next few nights, with no food money and a maxed out card that can't book a hotel.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino