• ”Photography or sniper rifle? How should I know?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Containment Random Chris Updates

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Clown Doll, Jan 29, 2016.

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. CwC

2.6%
  2. Barb

3.2%
  3. Sonichu

11.7%
  4. Bob's corpse

6.6%
  5. Megan Schroeder

63.3%
  6. The Red ride-on lawnmower

16.0%
  7. Cole Smithey

4.9%
  8. Sorbet the dead cat

5.6%
  9. Snyder the Jew

10.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. He may not think of it as an assault, but technically what he was portraying one. It says a lot about how he views his own sexuality as well as that of gay men.
    It was not even a typical SJW "he looked at my ankles" type of assault, it was a blatantly aggressive male taking advantage of the naivete of someone Chris termed himself as a child.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I used to think this thread was a bad idea, having fresh Chris content being buried under hundreds of pages of autism. But I like this thread now, I can always open it and see something new.

Chris is truly the golden goose.

• DRINK  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Chris is stupid as fuck.

Heh, at one point, he had some older, married woman buying him his amiibos for him. I think she was one of the mother's of one of the little kids he plays pokemon with. That cracked me up because it was like Chris was a drug addict, finding someone to smuggle him his fix.
    I see it more as a sitcom thing, like where a girl is looking in the opposite direction, and the male hero taps her on the shoulder and she turns her face into his kissing lips. Chris kinda tried that at the Emily date. (Which I feel guilty about.)

Or it's kind of like the dramatic climax of some cheesy 80's movie, where, before the hero goes off to win the day, he kisses the love interest, lest he get mangled and die in battle.

It's cutesy sitcom bullshit, just with men. I think that's what Chris was going for.

Chris is a cartoon man, living in his cartoon world. And he gets into trouble whenever he strays into the real world.

• Informative  x 9
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well glad I don't have to ruin my eyes over that!

I'm sure the Ruckersville folk don't go for that shit!

It would make sense if he can find a decent apartment in town.

"Legend of the Overfiend" (the English edited release) was quite a big deal over here when that tape was in every mall record shop imaginable back in the 90's.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chris can't tell the difference between buying offline (at a store) and buying online (especially from the same store).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. At least in the "social justice" circles he's currently imitating autistically, it's pretty much hip to hate gay men so much that the Westboro Baptist Church would say damn son, tone it down a little.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Imagine how sad it would be if Chris thinks being banned from the store means being banned from it online too.

• Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Chris's ego is so massive that he thinks he has billions of fans, he often gets irritated when he has to explain what sonichu is as we are expected to already know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  8. Nah that part is "theory of mind" autistic symptoms, perceiving that somebody ought to know what you're already thinking, due mostly to lack of empathy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. image.jpeg I hope he brings Barb and makes her dress up like rainbow jack, he brought Barb to another convention in 2013. image.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Lucas Wolf

Lucas Wolf Not a Lolcow
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Balitimore ? Thats a big trip for Chris.
    Also isn't Chris a pegisister, to good for our brute gender but not our (shudder) convention

"Rainbow jack" obvious brony bait....

MMX

MMX True defective
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. First time out of the state in years.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Not like cost is ever a concern for Chris when it comes to frivolous desires, but arent cons pretty expensive when it comes to getting in & buying a bunch of merch and shit? Not to mention chris has to dress like his favorite defective horse

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    dacwcman69

dacwcman69 IT WAS A ASSIDENT

kiwifarms.net
  13. Is this one of those situations were Chris simply doesn't know where anything in the world is in relation to himself. It's a pretty big 150 mile trip for Chris. He was surprised just encountering one toll road outside his local area.
    E-begging for travel and room costs when

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #4234 MMX, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    MMX

MMX True defective
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. optimistic for a shitload of chances for people to humrously encounter/record him!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    BurningPewter

BurningPewter 10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Can't wait for the convention meltdown where he shrieks that Vinyl Scratch is his waifu, and no BRUTE MALE can have her!!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  16. im going to rape chris at bronycon

BronyCon is $70 for a standard 3 day pass one day is either $40 or $3, and the convention is about two hours away from him. The hotel, Hilton Baltimore, is over a hundred bucks a night. The other hotels in the area are pretty pricey too. I don't think Chris can afford this con, judging by his frequent e-begging.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jaiman

Jaiman pink pastel equine enthusiast
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. This time, she'll be his brain damaged wing-woman.
    "Spot me 20 dollars mudder, dat little Philly's got muh name written all over hers".

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. He would be one of the least autistic there
    Plus his non Virgin status would make him an alpha to those horse fuckers.

Face it he won't be going

• Winner Winner x 4
    MMX

MMX True defective
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Lol no he can afford it. The e-begging is just because he knows it is the difference between having $500 and $800 in lego for the month.

The real problem is not that he couldn't afford it, it's that he'd blow it all on the first day and be stuck sleeping in his car the next few nights, with no food money and a maxed out card that can't book a hotel.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.