Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Has a child's style comic about illicit sex, murder, and adult themes
  • Probably scared the crap out of parents and their children at bronycon
  • Creeps on young girls under the guise of #cutegirlsemojis
  • Will attend the MLP movie and stare at the breasts of underaged girls

Yep, I'd buy a 16 year old girl is more likely to corrupt Chris than the other way around.
"What does it feel like to have a vagina?"-Pristine Christine

Last edited:

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
Wait, does this mean that Chris has finally accepted that he'll never plant his seed? Or is he delusional enough to consider his pets as his children?
Not his children, but his family. He consistently refers to his "family responsibilities" of taking care of Barb and the pets. It doesn't mean he's given up on a sweetheart and Crystal, it's just a reflection of where he is right now. It makes him feel less lonely, and he can use it to score pity points when people say he doesn't have a job, and to demand money from Cole.

Sometimes he includes the Sonichus as part of his family.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're talking about a guy who believed the head of Nintendo approaching him was normal for business.
You wouldn't be able to pull that off now.
Chris is a little bit more savvy, not much more but smart enough for some basic Google searches.
And some whiteknight would just counter troll anything once it public.
You would not only have to convince Chris this was legit, you would need a pretty solid knowledge of MLP storylines/canon/staff because Chris will just sperg out and you would need to keep Chris silent with a fake NDA because the second he thinks it's legit he's going to blab to his new pals.
At the very least he's going to tweet one of the VAs about looking forward to working with him and they will just expose the hurtful truth.

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You wouldn't be able to pull that off now.
Chris is a little bit more savvy, not much more but smart enough for some basic Google searches.
And some whiteknight would just counter troll anything once it public.
You would not only have to convince Chris this was legit, you would need a pretty solid knowledge of MLP storylines/canon/staff because Chris will just sperg out and you would need to keep Chris silent with a fake NDA because the second he thinks it's legit he's going to blab to his new pals.
At the very least he's going to tweet one of the VAs about looking forward to working with him and they will just expose the hurtful truth.
I'd have to disagree. I managed to convince Chris I was going to create an actual Sonichu animated series. I never even gave him a company name and he was still willing to talk to a total stranger about anything he was asked. He does, however, expect you to do all the work for him.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Not his children, but his family. He consistently refers to his "family responsibilities" of taking care of Barb and the pets. It doesn't mean he's given up on a sweetheart and Crystal, it's just a reflection of where he is right now. It makes him feel less lonely, and he can use it to score pity points when people say he doesn't have a job, and to demand money from Cole.
Of course, Chris would just love for Cole to come down to take over all the household 'responsibilities' to Chris could just do the love quest shit all the time.

And probably expect Cole to do everything like a housewife, too.

Sometimes he includes the Sonichus as part of his family.
He includes fucking Son-Chu as part of the family. Basically, everything he creates is essentially blood-kin to him.

I'd have to disagree. I managed to convince Chris I was going to create an actual Sonichu animated series. I never even gave him a company name and he was still willing to talk to a total stranger about anything he was asked. He does, however, expect you to do all the work for him.
Didn't you also technically "lose your job" over it and Chris gave no shits about that?

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know what it would sound like, it's nothing new. Remember Sonichu and Chris making voice at Bronycon. It will just be a dumb male voice and baby talk.
Chris actual said Sonichu's voice would be his voice but only a little higher. If you do some digging for videos he's plays with the ammibos of Rosechu and Sonichu; he clearly thinks he sounds cool.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But how recently was this ?
In any case I think sonichu projects would be easier to convince Chris about because you can make pretty much everything up (fake company, fake email etc etc) but an established IP like MLP has more available sources for Chris to check how real the offer is. You could likely convince your a random steam dev interested in a sonichu game with a few mock up shots but there's no chance of claiming it's via nintendo or Sega, the best lies are all ego and no basis in reality.
Again your coming to him with an offer to make money not an offer to work.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris actual said Sonichu's voice would be his voice but only a little higher. If you do some digging for videos he's plays with the ammibos of Rosechu and Sonichu; he clearly thinks he sounds cool.
I'm still amazed though at how Chris does not understand what it takes to be a successful voice actor. The auxiliary ones he tweets at are okay, but voice actors like Strong train like it's the Olympics. Social Justice posturing aside, Strong has a lot of talent and put in a lot of work to make her voice sound effortless. Professional VAs both male and female also must have a wide vocal range. Chris thinks you just arrive at some studio in a limo and there's fanatic women outside waiting for an autograph; you go inside, record a few lines in funny voices, and you get to go outside and trib with fans afterward.

He also thinks that if he can get the VAs to put in a good word, he's going to star in the show. :story:

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In any case I think sonichu projects would be easier to convince Chris about because you can make pretty much everything up (fake company, fake email etc etc) but an established IP like MLP has more available sources for Chris to how real the offer is.
I'm fairly certain Chris could be far more easily swayed than you realize.

For example all you would need is a twitter handle with a girly name and avatar, someone that sounds remotely like any of the 'mane 6' on MLP and some time to kill. Chris is real cautious around dudes but if a girl hits him up he turns into a huge chatterbox and slides right into creep mode. Chris is cautious, more than ever, but he'll still take the bait because despite knowing there's a hook attached he can't resist something shiny.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Partially. He did show remorse by telling my associate he felt bad. He just didn't feel bad enough to say it to me. Chris is so lazy other people have to apologize on his behalf.
Also probably him trying to avoid feeling actually remorseful by telling you directly to your face about it. He is still a self-important prick under the autism after all.

In any case I think sonichu projects would be easier to convince Chris about because you can make pretty much everything up (fake company, fake email etc etc) but an established IP like MLP has more available sources for Chris to check how real the offer is.
When he was, arguably, less insane, people still managed to trick Chris into thinking the guy from Nintendo was communicating directly with him.

Of course, I have to wonder how he'd react if somebody came to him saying they were from the Filly Funtasia show - a Chinese knock-off version of MLP that apparently never got off the ground beyond some blindbag toys and a barely functional website.

I'm still amazed though at how Chris does not understand
Chris doesn't understand anything really. I doubt these days he could even put together a half-decent deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokemon cards like he could in the past.

Professional VAs both male and female also must have a wide vocal range. Chris thinks you just arrive at some studio in a limo and there's fanatic women outside waiting for an autograph; you go inside, record a few lines in funny voices, and you get to go outside and trib with fans afterward.
Not only that, but Chris thinks he can get a VA job doing a female voice despite being a man. Even doing his falsetto voice is going to destroy his vocal cords and that's just in casual use.

He's just fucked no matter what here, since he can't do high pitched voices reliably - there's a reason young boys in cartoons are voiced by women if not actual young boys. I remember being shocked as a kid when I learned Tommy Pickles from Rugrats was voiced by a woman - coincidentally, also Tara Strong.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly certain Chris could be far more easily swayed than you realize.

For example all you would need is a twitter handle with a girly name and avatar, someone that sounds remotely like any of the 'mane 6' on MLP and some time to kill. Chris is real cautious around dudes but if a girl hits him up he turns into a huge chatterbox and slides right into creep mode. Chris is cautious, more than ever, but he'll still take the bait because despite knowing there's a hook attached he can't resist something shiny.
That's kind of my point
You could achieve more as a rabid fangirl of sonichu/MLP and likely get better content than by pretending to be the casting director of hasbro or something.

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's kind of my point
You could achieve more as a rabid fangirl of sonichu/MLP and likely get better content than by pretending to be the casting director of hasbro or something.
Oh you'd never get anywhere now pretending to an actual person. Chris didn't bother looking me up because he probably doesn't believe facebook/twitter exist outside of America. He's so bad with voices I'd drop my British accent and he wouldn't bat an eye. Also I'm pretty sure that's where he picked up uncouth. I think.

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I cannot wait to hear Chris voice acting, he has already shown his skill at it.
See, it's this. It's videos like this that make me long to see someone smacking Chris across the face, hard, once. To hear that loud "splat!" as the palm slaps against the greasy flab of his cheek, to see his childish bravado flee, and to watch hot tears of shock, pain, and humiliation flow... Man, that'd be fun to see.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino