Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is too lazy to make amiibos, medallions and now once again comic pages. He's basically too lazy for kid's arts and crafts - I doubt he would make more than fifteen frames on flash before getting bored and giving up.
He wasn't too lazy for those things. He did them enthusiastically. The problem is that he doesn't want a job though. He wants a hobby.

Like he made a shitload of amiibos. It's just that they were amiibos he wanted, not ones the customers wanted. I'm pretty sure he has a big, unsold stock of mutilated amiibos.

Heh, if it rouses Chris' passions, he can get really spergy and dedicated about it. Like the flipnote animations he made, including the one he made off of one of his favorite wet dreams.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
She's familiar with Chris. She's one of the people who posed for a photo op with him at BronyCon.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:Chris_and_@KrazyKariana.jpg

She sought him out afterwards on Twitter to send him the photo. I imagine that after having his arm draped over her like that, she's hardened against whatever he could say to her online.
Oh god, that dreamy look in Chris's eyes, knowing that he's standing inches from actual china, and she isn't fleeing or brushing away his arm.

Brrrr....

Chris tries to rally the troops!

IMG_2718.jpg

In his mind this is turning into a LOTR-style army of light and TRUE LOVE vs the uncouth army of trolls Showdown...

Last edited by a moderator:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would someone with a Twitter account PLEASE give Chris a good lecturing, as if he meant "the Mexican marines who are currently performing rescue missions in Texas free of charge" when he said "haters?" I want to see if that would start a shitstorm.
Or imply that he's referencing the anti-Trumpers who will scream that Mr. President is doing a poor job, and it's heartening to see his support for Trump.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Would someone with a Twitter account PLEASE give Chris a good lecturing, as if he meant "the Mexican marines who are currently performing rescue missions in Texas free of charge" when he said "haters?" I want to see if that would start a shitstorm.
I'm still in quarantine for poo fondling or I would. (:_(

I thought he was blocked by Tara Strong anyway?
Tara is verified and has dozens of hundreds of likely thousands of people responding to her tweet a day, not exclusively counting singular tweets. She's also verified and likely has it set so that she will only see mentions from people she follows, since she's a twitter celebrity. She doesn't need to block Chris, the fact he can't get a reply from his wet dream is a block enough for his shattered lovequest.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's also verified and likely has it set so that she will only see mentions from people she follows, since she's a twitter celebrity. She doesn't need to block Chris, the fact he can't get a reply from his wet dream is a block enough for his shattered lovequest.
She likes his tweets occasionally - like when he agrees with her on Trump. lol, and she also liked one of Hirtes's tweets once.

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
She likes his tweets occasionally - like when he agrees with her on Trump. lol, and she also liked one of Hirtes's tweets once.
Holy shit, what a brutal thing for her to like. I can understand when that shit comes from the trolls, but hot damn for someone that actively supports anti-bullying campaigns left and right how did she like that tweet? Did she misinterpret it, or maybe "like" it on accident? I mean, this one's messing with my brain a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: Kecleon

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, what a brutal thing for her to like. I can understand when that shit comes from the trolls, but hot damn for someone that actively supports anti-bullying campaigns left and right how did she like that tweet? Did she misinterpret it, or maybe "like" it on accident? I mean, this one's messing with my brain a bit.
Tara Strong confirmed kiwi

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino