Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I think it has more potential than we expected.. We get to see Night Star be little Chris's imaginary friend and shit, so maybe it gets biographical on a time period we don't know a lot about..

Also, I am curious to see what Night Star uses those powers on, since that can't be very far from why Chris would think he needs them..
We'll find a way to make them interesting, no question. We've got an army of spergs to make that happen.

But it'll be an uphill battle, to be sure.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
As I hinted above, I wouldn't be surprised if the next major troll to do some actual research pretends to be a sexy young witch or something like that. Chris follows Melissa Joan Hart on Twitter, really wants to believe in the power of binaural beats...he basically seems to want a cross between Sabrina and Mary Poppins to pop up, teach him ALL THE MAGIC, and then tend to his needs forever after. While that's lol-worthy, I really do hope that he isn't quite so naive as to be taken in by such a theoretical figure. Fake mystics can really do an unpleasant number on the gullible.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I hinted above, I wouldn't be surprised if the next major troll to do some actual research pretends to be a sexy young witch or something like that. Chris follows Melissa Joan Hart on Twitter, really wants to believe in the power of binaural beats...he basically seems to want a cross between Sabrina and Mary Poppins to pop up, teach him ALL THE MAGIC, and then tend to his needs forever after. While that's lol-worthy, I really do hope that he isn't quite so naive as to be taken in by such a theoretical figure. Fake mystics can really do an unpleasant number on the gullible.
He follows Uri Geller too.. The most debunked fake mystic who ever lived.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the comics have been dogshit for quite awhile. And Chris is finding a way to somehow make it worse.
I'd prefer if he'd do something along the lines of Art Spiegelman's "Maus" in his own childish way. Of course it's never going to happen because he has zero interest in doing that. He might not have the emotional stability to spend several months drawing the worst experiences of his life either.

So maybe he's better off doing what he's doing now; drawing ponies as a form of escapism rather than drawing about the time he was held down and filmed at school and similar stories.

Besides just being poorly drawn, the way he draws ponies is almost unsettling, anybody else feel that?
It is a bit John Wayne Gacy-esque, with Gacy's Disney paintings. Not insinuating anything other than it being a bit creepy, btw.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We'll find a way to make them interesting, no question. We've got an army of spergs to make that happen.

But it'll be an uphill battle, to be sure.
Of course we will, we're the autistic illuminati after all..

Whatever this comic turns out to be, Chris is not well-read, experienced or imaginative enough to have it diverge too dramatically from his life..

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda.

Like, you're talking about when Chris gets uppity, like when he gives romance advice on facebook right after a big breakup. I don't see that as Chris thinking he's qualified to be a teacher. I just think he thinks he's discovered a deep truism, like he's a human fortune cookie, and he's sharing it with the world. It takes more than pithy sayings to be a teacher and Chris definitely knows that.

Now, the reason why Chris knows that (that it takes more than sayings to be a teacher), is because Chris is seriously seeking a magic teacher. Chris is really getting into this stupid shit, and if he found a magic teacher, he'd be in hog heaven.
In other words, he thinks too much of himself and thinks the smell of his own farts are so profound and deep.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's more pony crap on his patreon.
As usual, even in pony form, Chris can't take responsibility for a child he hatched!

Now, the reason why Chris knows that (that it takes more than sayings to be a teacher), is because Chris is seriously seeking a magic teacher. Chris is really getting into this stupid shit, and if he found a magic teacher, he'd be in hog heaven.
And I hope to God none exist in Virginia to even give him the time of day.

whoa whoa whoa hold up a second
View attachment 299758
WHAT is that THING
View attachment 299760
!‽‽‽?

artistic rendition:
View attachment 299761
Hmmm, so that's what happened to Spike!

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, it's not that someone won't pretend to be a witch and get Chris to jibber at them on twitter. They will. They just won't get an "in", like would be necessary for really controlling Chris. Jessica Quinn managed to get an in because she already had an in.
Honestly kind of curious how chris isn't the victim of scammers like Peter Popoff. Maybe it's just because he's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
It's not too late...
I'd prefer if he'd do something along the lines of Art Spiegelman's "Maus" in his own childish way. Of course it's never going to happen because he has zero interest in doing that. He might not have the emotional stability to spend several months drawing the worst experiences of his life either.

So maybe he's better off doing what he's doing now; drawing ponies as a form of escapism rather than drawing about the time he was held down and filmed at school and similar stories.
Chris is kind of uncomfortable about getting too autobiographical on his own. It probably wouldn't be too hard to convince him to, if you knew what you were doing.
Of course we will, we're the autistic illuminati after all..

Whatever this comic turns out to be, Chris is not well-read, experienced or imaginative enough to have it diverge too dramatically from his life..
Oh no, I think it'll just be random pony sperging, occasionally tainted with something he's feeling sad about now. Like 15 pages of sonichu exposition followed by one page with "sometimes you should just be friends with celebrities :)".
In other words, he thinks too much of himself and thinks the smell of his own farts are so profound and deep.
p much, yeah
And I hope to God none exist in Virginia to even give him the time of day.
idk, it might be funny...

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what @Marvin meant is that whenever Chris thinks he discovered something profound, he immediately wants to share it.His Autism makes him think that whatever's important to him is also important for everyone to know. I see it a form of kindness, like he wants to make sure we never miss a single life lesson, even if it is trivial or even unbeknownst to him, not real.

This part of him is also heightened up whenever he feels hyped up about himself or his life, and it goes back as far as the FUTURE MESSAGE.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what @Marvin meant is that whenever Chris thinks he discovered something profound, he immediately wants to share it.His Autism makes him think that whatever's important to him is also important for everyone to know. I see it a form of kindness, like he wants to make sure we never miss a single life lesson, even if it is trivial or even unbeknownst to him, not real.

This part of him is also heightened up whenever he feels hyped up about himself or his life, and it goes back as far as the FUTURE MESSAGE.
Jup, just like all those times, he was so full of himself that he actually believed he was skilled enough to speak on behalf of lesbians, women, transgenders, and people in relationships. All of which, he's obviously not.
Even if it is his autism, automatically assuming you hold the keys to life that no one else does is being pretty full of yourself.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jup, just like all those times, he was so full of himself that he actually believed he was skilled enough to speak on behalf of lesbians, women, transgenders, and people in relationships. All of which, he's obviously not.
What I am saying is that he isn't actively trying to be egotistical, even though he often comes off that way anyhow..

Self important people never degrade or debase themselves for anything, even China. But Chris never hesitates in doing so. People who are egotistical about their works (in his case, the comic) never allow anyone to interfere with their work, yet Chris just recently did that with Jessica.

Chris simply doesn't understand his autism and how it affects him, and he thinks he's normal, because his parents idiotically went way out of their way to never give him the help he needs.. Otherwise he'd know how to counteract his tendencies manually through coping techniques, exercises etc..

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
They will. They just won't get an "in", like would be necessary for really controlling Chris. Jessica Quinn managed to get an in because she already had an in.
I really hope that you're right - you do know Chris a lot better than me, obviously. But Quinn got her in because she'd been loitering for a long time - all it would take is for one other person to have done that and they could really do a potentially nasty Swami Ben Boris on Chris. Slight :powerlevel: but many years ago I was a member of a Dark Ages re-enactment group - including an awful lot of Born-Again Pagans that I did my best to keep away from convinced against all common sense that they could work magic, including one obnoxious git who had the makings of a poor man's Jim Jones and basically used some charisma and a lot of bullshit to try to fuck young girls. I really hope that Chris doesn't get suckered by someone capable of pulling that sort of act.

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope that you're right - you do know Chris a lot better than me, obviously. But Quinn got her in because she'd been loitering for a long time - all it would take is for one other person to have done that and they could really do a potentially nasty Swami Ben Boris on Chris. Slight :powerlevel: but many years ago I was a member of a Dark Ages re-enactment group - including an awful lot of Born-Again Pagans that I did my best to keep away from convinced against all common sense that they could work magic, including one obnoxious git who had the makings of a poor man's Jim Jones and basically used some charisma and a lot of bullshit to try to fuck young girls. I really hope that Chris doesn't get suckered by someone capable of pulling that sort of act.
This is one of the positives of trolling: If Chris is busy in contests with the brown-shirt imposter, or busy making videos to respond to Clyde Cash, he won't have the time to encounter the real shysters out there, the ones that have no qualms in abusing his trust all the way, beyond the simple lulz and into more permanently damaging territory.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self important people never degrade or debase themselves for anything, even China. But Chris never hesitates in doing so. People who are egotistical about their works (in his case, the comic) never allow anyone to interfere with their work, yet Chris just recently did that with Jessica.
Yes, but a lot of self interested men are like this.
I know what you mean, and I don't think Chris is selfish on purpose, but most selfish or egotistical people don't do it on purpose either. We've said it before, Chris autism merely accentuates his terrible flaws making them difficult to hide. You can't blame his autism for everything because there's tons of autistic people who come from worse backgrounds that don't act the way he does.
In fact, a lot of them dislike him because he also claims to be a champion and self actualized archetype of autism.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but a lot of self interested men are like this.
I know what you mean, and I don't think Chris is selfish on purpose, but most selfish or egotistical people don't do it on purpose either. We've said it before, Chris autism merely accentuates his terrible flaws making them difficult to hide. You can't blame his autism for everything because there's tons of autistic people who come from worse backgrounds that don't act the way he does.
If you ask me, Chris is this way because 20% autism, 80% parenting.

But that would be ignoring how the 2 are interlinked, maybe if he was neurotypical, then they would've put more effort towards it? Mimms & Lucas said in their Q&A that Borb seemed very embittered that their son is that way..

A lot of the successful non-neurotypical people became that way because their parents responsibly went the extra mile to help them out. Chris's went the extra mile, but in the opposite direction, dooming him to his current state. Espousing why & how would take a long-ass post of its own.. Which coincidentally enough, was something I was already considering anyways.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino