• "Should a portion break, put it back together with KrazyGlue."

Containment Random Chris Updates

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Clown Doll, Jan 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
  1. He's starting to sound like ADF mixed with his own delusional Sonichu stuff. Australatina vs Cwcville when?

• Like Like x 2
    #8421 Milktheturtle, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Milktheturtle

Milktheturtle Turtle raising cow

kiwifarms.net
  2. All this Neptunia nonsense was cute at first, now it's just sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  3. He's starting to sound like dumbasses are paying him money to quote old memes.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I don't think he's being payed anything...he looks like he's doing this out of the undying need to support more imaginary bullshit and goddess China. The way he's gone about things lately makes me think this is the work of some troll.

Label me as autistic all you want but hear me out; He just randomly got into Neptunia, I can see him finding that on his own since he buys a shit-ton of games and DLCs for things he never plays. However, his erratic actions lately kinda show somebody might be pulling a potential sweetheart card and could be getting him to do this for free. He did mention he had some unknown contact in one of his posts.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I can't see Chris, laziest man in the world, seeking out an image of the Serb from the Remove Kebab meme, something I'm sure he has had minimal, if any exposure to.

Somebody is weening hard here.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm talking about the kebab reference.

Everything else, yeah, Chris is just insane. And in fact, I don't think anyone's manipulating him into the insane parts.

Basically what @The Man With No Name said.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. This video just started a civil war in my brain. It already claimed thousands of my brain cells.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Caz

Caz

kiwifarms.net
  8. Some unknown contact, you say?
    upload_2017-11-14_12-59-28.png

I highly suspect of the man behind this obviously fake account. "She" shills for Chris way too hard not to be trolling... I also have some DM's with "her" if you want to see the insanity

upload_2017-11-14_13-1-4.png

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This isn't worth our time.

• Disagree x 11
    • Agree x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Internet Lumberjack
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. As much as I have laughed at this bit of insanity this morning, I gotta agree that this may just die down and we'll go back to hearing about ponies again.

kiwifarms.net
  11. :story: OH GOD I CAN'T BREATHE!

Whoever is doing this, bravo! It's actually good to see Chris being oblivious and dumb again.

As for the Russian billionaire, is Chris seriously going to draw Putin? As the shirtless thing would probably be the angle he takes (Fellas please wear a muscle bra. 'Nyet')

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. He has no job.
    He has financial problems.
    His mother is almost dying.
    He's at a point to loose his house and be homeless.

Somehow he finds the time and energy to do a dance to a 90's music wearing a MLP shirt, skirt and a tin foiled hat. It takes either alot of guts or :autism: to pull this off.

• Feels Feels x 9
    Suicidal Emo Panda

Suicidal Emo Panda Make Kiwifarms great again!

kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't think I've ever seen a dancing video from Chris where he didn't look like he was in constant physical pain or exhaustion.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  14. NO SHIT TOO MINOR

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty The lemon is in play...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. :autism:

• Like Like x 1
    BigTubboWithLittleChina

BigTubboWithLittleChina Aqua Teenatic Jerkop

kiwifarms.net
  16. There is a difference between no shit too minor and having a thread on every post on FB. This post doesn't need to be its own thread.

• Agree Agree x 5
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Internet Lumberjack
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Some one should introduce Chris to the Fallout series. The he can blast cwcville with nukes and start over fresh.

Who am I kidding. It would just get us comic chris wearing pink power armor with different colored eyes, explaining to Super Mutants that all they need is love and understanding.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool God's perfect idiot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. And all because an abusive babysitter locked him in a room full of toys.

• Feels Feels x 3
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Serbian woodstock lesbian hippy?

There's a combination of words I never thought I'd use.

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Is that suppose to be the Serbian flag in the back? WTF is the meme here?

Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags: