Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, only $15 for a theatre ticket? That's a barga... Oh wait, it's not actually live it's a screening.
It's a ticket for one.. he's selling at face value, in a theater that's not sold out... which means the only person who would possibly want to buy this is someone who both wants to see girls sing j-pop about an anime by themselves... and a tangential connection to Chris.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a ticket for one.. he's selling at face value, in a theater that's not sold out... which means the only person who would possibly want to buy this is someone who both wants to see girls sing j-pop about an anime by themselves... and a tangential connection to Chris.
Of which I'm sure Charlottesville probably lacks by default!

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of which I'm sure Charlottesville probably lacks by default!
The ticket he's selling is in Winchester, VA. That's like 2 hours north from his house. Chris just found a closer screening, but demands 100% of his money back, since he can't get a refund. It's like when you have sports tickets to a not very important game... you put them on craigslist at like 80% of their value and eat your loss, but not all of it, OR you give them to someone acting like you're all generous hoping it will earn you future favors. EVEN THEN you usually need 2+ tickets, cuz no one wants to go by themselves. Chris is throwing a hail mary here instead of kicking and accepting his loss.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
With how pathetic I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME have been lately, I wouldn't be so sure
Sheesh, you make a couple hundred posts about wanting to fuck Chris and that's enough to make you a "I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME" these days.

No doubt he'll be wanting to relive his Pokemon days again.
Are the Pokemon GBA games not a bit above Chris's skill level? I recall several parts where those games didn't explicitly tell you what to do next, and you had to figure it out.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious, they're not even going to see the musical in person. Without going into too much power leveling, Sailor Moon is good, but the little spin-offs, like the musical, I would not subject a dead cat to sit through that. I think it just goes to show how much of a pretentious weeaboo Chris is, he's attracted to it because the actors in the musical will be dancing around with what appear to be kids toys and terrible music. Also, there are upskirt shots to challenge the fortitude of his tucking harness.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ticket he's selling is in Winchester, VA. That's like 2 hours north from his house. Chris just found a closer screening, but demands 100% of his money back, since he can't get a refund. It's like when you have sports tickets to a not very important game... you put them on craigslist at like 80% of their value and eat your loss, but not all of it, OR you give them to someone acting like you're all generous hoping it will earn you future favors. EVEN THEN you usually need 2+ tickets, cuz no one wants to go by themselves. Chris is throwing a hail mary here instead of kicking and accepting his loss.
Well that's our Chris! The fact it was bought for a theater out of his way just amused me (it's like buying a gift card to a cinema that doesn't have a location in your own but they still keep selling them locally, I noticed this with AMC cards at my local Speedway, we haven't had them for about 20 years).

Are the Pokemon GBA games not a bit above Chris's skill level? I recall several parts where those games didn't explicitly tell you what to do next, and you had to figure it out.
Could you play the original GB Pokemon games on there? I can't think of anything else Chris might have GBA games to.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Could you play the original GB Pokemon games on there? I can't think of anything else Chris might have GBA games to.
Off the top of my head I can't recall if the GB Player for GC lets you play anything besides GBA carts. Although I just remembered that he recently sold off his copies of the GBA Pokemon games so I have no idea what the fuck he's doing tbh

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that's our Chris! The fact it was bought for a theater out of his way just amused me (it's like buying a gift card to a cinema that doesn't have a location in your own but they still keep selling them locally, I noticed this with AMC cards at my local Speedway, we haven't had them for about 20 years).

I would say the take away would be him claiming he's going with "friends" but bought an aisle seat with an open ticket next to him.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can play GB and GBC games on there too, so he could play pretty much any old Pokemon game on there.
I wouldn't doubt he may have something left from his GB to play with (or even bought used carts in town we don't know about).

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
Sheesh, you make a couple hundred posts about wanting to fuck Chris and that's enough to make you a "I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME" these days.

Honestly I don't know how he even plays Sonic games. Got Sonic 2 the other day and it requires a decent amount of precision jumping and timing. I just can't imagine Chris being able to play it and enjoy it at the same time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino