Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Chris could even AFFORD a katana and even he has to be smart enough to know you can't carry a sword with you everywhere you go.....

Then again the Bat is already a legal grey area. I keep one in my car, but I make damn sure to have a glove and a ball in there as well as a cover story for law enforcement
Not in Virginia that I know of. Virginia also doesn't have a duty to retreat, i.e. the equivalent of stand your ground.

People can and will tell you keep it off their property, though, and if you brandish it and threaten someone with it, the most likely thing Chris would do, you're also in deep shit. The circumstances under which you're carrying it, though, such as if you're driving to a riot with a car full of weapons, can show you have illegal intent.

You also can openly carry around a sword in a lot of places.

For an automobile, I'd say you're best with a tire iron or a MagLite or something that actually has some legitimate non-melee use. You want to be able to say plausibly that you weren't out looking for trouble, but that this was just the closest thing when a self-defense situation arose.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, there may be some specific locations where Chris is actually breaking the law with that bat, but I'm not aware of it. They won't let you into a courtroom with it and a lot of businesses will ask you to leave and, quite possibly, not to come back any more.)

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not in Virginia that I know of. Virginia also doesn't have a duty to retreat, i.e. the equivalent of stand your ground.

People can and will tell you keep it off their property, though, and if you brandish it and threaten someone with it, the most likely thing Chris would do, you're also in deep shit. The circumstances under which you're carrying it, though, such as if you're driving to a riot with a car full of weapons, can show you have illegal intent.

For an automobile, I'd say you're best with a tire iron or a MagLite or something that actually has some legitimate non-melee use. You want to be able to say plausibly that you weren't out looking for trouble, but that this was just the closest thing when a self-defense situation arose.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, there may be some specific locations where Chris is actually breaking the law with that bat, but I'm not aware of it. They won't let you into a courtroom with it and a lot of businesses will ask you to leave and, quite possibly, not to come back any more.)
Yeah I was curious if he tries to bring it to his hearings. It does sound like he's aware that he can't bring it everywhere.

And honestly he's not entirely unjustified in wanting protection, not with little psychos like Lucas in the world. That said, if its ever used, it'll be on a "threatening manajerk".

Yeah I was curious if he tries to bring it to his hearings. It does sound like he's aware that he can't bring it everywhere.

And honestly he's not entirely unjustified in wanting protection, not with little psychos like Lucas in the world. That said, if its ever used, it'll be on a "threatening manajerk".

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, has anyone seen the whole bat, and not just the handle?

I sincerely doubt that bat is made out of foam rubber/Nerf material, though.
Judging from the small bit poking out, it looks to be half as large as a real bat, which after looking it up, could be classified as a billy club.

Now it might seem ridiculous to think he'd use it, but would we say the same thing back in 2014 if we heard he was carrying mace? Probably, and we wouldve been wrong. Hell, he even gave a sassy razz to the camera seconds before he used it. Its funny to think "chris would never use a weapon on somebody" when he's got two "weapon" assault charges on him. Not to mention several cases of resisting arrest. He's not the cowering pussy we make him out to be. He's still evading bans, and his current mental state can best be described as combative.

Nurse Ratchet

GAYIL SATAN.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does someone have like a manufacturer link to this bat that they could post? Just for context for people like me who are trying to follow the discussion but have no idea what this thing actually is or looks like.

If something like this was already posted, I haven't been able to find it. It's unusual that a google for "chris chan's [x]" fails to bring me up to speed on whatever I'm reading without interrupting, but this time, I'm lost.

*Edit: Didn't see AnOnimous's post above; this one sat in my queue for a little while today before I hit Send, my apologies.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mason Verger

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does someone have like a manufacturer link to this bat that they could post? Just for context for people like me who are trying to follow the discussion but have no idea what this thing actually is or looks like.

If something like this was already posted, I haven't been able to find it. It's unusual that a google for "chris chan's [x]" fails to bring me up to speed on whatever I'm reading without interrupting, but this time, I'm lost.
I tried too, doesn't help that there's a bat manufacturer called "Chandler".

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net

It's a baseball bat for little kids. Just google "t ball bat". I guess the bat is 24 inches.

Nurse Ratchet

GAYIL SATAN.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a baseball bat for little kids. Just google "t ball bat". I guess the bat is 24 inches.
That's what I originally imagined, just covered in pokemon & mlp stickers. But up to this point, I started wondering if it was like one of those Louisville Sluggers for toddlers. Bc those fuckers really will knock the teeth out someone's head.

God... a middle-aged man dressing up every day like a 15yo runaway wandering around a warehouse rave. With a toy bat.

In any event, thank you for clarification.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know Chris, Harve Weinstein did and said a lot of the stuff you're doing and saying right now, yet it was eventually discovered that he was a fat, rapey, pervert.
The fat manbaby doth protest too much, me thinks!

Brevity is the soul of wit, so shut the hell up, stop talking about yourself, and get to the point.

have faith that he will crack and then the Hammer Will Fall onto him for Good. Just my two cents of thought, anyhow.
:story:
From the same guy whose middle name should be Continuance.