• “I was not screaming, I was crying very, very quietly!“

Containment Random Chris Updates

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Clown Doll, Jan 29, 2016.

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. CwC

2.7%
  2. Barb

3.1%
  3. Sonichu

12.1%
  4. Bob's corpse

6.0%
  5. Megan Schroeder

62.6%
  6. The Red ride-on lawnmower

15.4%
  7. Cole Smithey

5.1%
  8. Sorbet the dead cat

5.8%
  9. Snyder the Jew

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yeah, he comments on it sometimes. Here's a quote from a couple years back:

"That's the bit of allowance fun from within the first half of the month; I have to have a break to relieve the tension now and then, okay? Everyone does. So there.

But this second half of the month is down on us this time around, so donations and money from video requests are appreciated."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Why can I picture him childishly sticking out his tongue in that last part?

Not going to argue with the fact he needs a break on occasion (because, he is right - everyone is entitled to a break now and then), but it doesn't have to involve spending money that would be better used for emergencies - especialy considering that they frequently struggle financially before the month is over.

I'm trying to make sense of this part. Is he acknowledging it's because of their own spending habits that they're short by mid month and need help?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. People are entitled to a break when they are actually working towards something, but Chris...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Broseph

Broseph Assistant Mana-Jerk @ Mal-Wart

kiwifarms.net
  4. Hey: newfag here with a unrelated newfag question: Did Mike Jackson actually kill himself, or was it a troll's persona?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I agree. How does one take a break from a lifetime of taking a break?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Charles Morgenstern

Charles Morgenstern Rhodesian Scholar

kiwifarms.net
  6. Mike Jackson recently beat CM Punk at UFC 225, so it was definitely not real

• Informative Informative x 2
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I was talking about the Mike Jackson from Chris's Mailbag, but it probably was a troll, yeah.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Not at all, the fact that Chris spends a bunch of money on stupid shit when he has available cash on week 1/2 has no relation at all to the fact that they don't have enough money for stuff on weeks 3/4.

(:autism:)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah, he was 100% made up as a reference to Michael Jackson the musician

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. On every Columns screenshot Chris posted, I can only see the same 4 different jewel colors (instead of the usual 6), so the lazy fuck is probably playing on the easiest difficulty. And with easiest (since the game is about matching colors) taking colors away means exponentially easier than default.

I can't overstate how simple (to the point of becoming downright pointless) that mode is...I had the Genesis and the game when I was 11 and despite never being particularly good at that kind of games I considered that mode "for babies". Really, you have to be braindead or go out of your way to purposefully lose when playing like that and you can go on pretty much forever. That he played long enough to achieve ten fucking million points is only a testament to his weapons grade autism.

columns.png

Full set of pieces include green and violet and that's how the game is intended to be played. Congrats Chris, you showed that you can at least identify simple shapes and colors and still have a pulse. He might as well be bragging about how he wiped his ass all by himself without calling Barb and it would be more of an accomplishment.

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  11. (random thought :thinking:)

Is Magi-chan Chris's own personal Edward Cullen?

He's a lot older than Chris (Somehow older than Cwcville), is superpowered, Chris considers him to be his own personal guardian yet for some unknown reason they both find each other attractive despite it being pretty creepy on the part of Magi-chan if you think about it.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. And maybe next time we can avoid all the hysterical "The Financhu Crisis is upon us!" sky-is-falling comments.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Is Chris even really bi or is this like when the idea guy tricked Chris into thinking it was Graduon who told him to write that facebook posts with the Nazi references?

• Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  14. What a letdown it was that Chris was talking as if a loan shark was breathing down his neck a few weeks ago and nothing even came out of it.

Damn it, don't lie about loan sharks.

:popcorn:

Alright, I take back what I said about Silvally in the other thread. Haha, she seems like she's being yet another contender to Idea Guy 2.0.

Haha, at that word "corporeal" being thrown around. Funny because 99% of all observers already do not think Magi & Cryzel are corporeal at all. Chris confirms that yes, Magi & Cryzel are corporeal/real.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #12734 TrippinKahlua, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Do I understand this correctly?

1. This man has the undisputed capacity to disable comments & likes on youtube, and to block people on twitter.
    2. He is aware that there are breathing, detailed electronic logs as to the useless shit he buys on ebay.
    3. Disable public purchase history on ebay? Nope.
    4. He routinely sails off the handle on hell-bending, wailing, screeching, maniacal begging sprees, even reaching so far as to claim that he and his invalid mother are two clicks away from starvation & certain death, despite receiving a pretty healthy designation of government assistance.
    5. Barely a week or two later, he buys a bunch of useless fucking shit (yes, I know, treasures to him, whatever, okay), on ebay.
    6. He then expresses comprehensive bewilderment that anything about him could ever attract a lynch mob of internet psychos that want to (& sometimes do) mercilessly punch through the internet with the hard-lined intention of fucking up his actual life.
    Without interjecting apologism, or talking about autism, or theories or postulation on the "why"s, can someone just tell me.. am I missing something?

Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. He didn't say the phrase. And he wasn't lying about what he did say.
    4 is inaccurate

Chris was nigerian prince'd.

6 kind of misses the point

The internet lynch mob does not present a unified front. There's no amount of good behavior that would get them off Chris' back. There's been no combination of good behavior from Chris that has sated them.

It's all the same from his perspective.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Like truly princed? “Send me $,$$$ And I will send you $,$$$,$$$” princed? Or just someone scammed him?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Okay, thank you. I guess I'm trying to make sure that I'm not being a dick about drawing a decidedly reasonable conclusion that, at least sometimes.. at a barren, cursory glance, he makes it really really hard to feel bad for him...

• Agree Agree x 3
    #12738 Nurse Ratchet, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. He's bad at living on a fixed income without incurring debt. He's use to the lifestyle he had when Bob was alive, and refuses to adjust to one where he doesn't have have as high a standard of living. To be perfectly fair, his mother also refused to make this realization and that's a terrible influence on him. You are right, he makes needless expenditures, which were fine when his debt situation weren't so bad, and he should be trimming the fat. Then again there's stuff @Marvin knows we don't about him being taking advantage of which could have made a bad situation a lot worse.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Personally, I don't feel bad if Chris gets scammed, but I do feel bad that he does not have the the proper supervision.
    It's going to keep happening until Chris does something really stupid that can legitimately affect his finanial stability or put him behind bars. Knowing the whys and whats that are going on behind the scene are really moot because this has been going on since Chris appeared on the Internet, which proves he needs to be put somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.