Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Does one really need a business e-mail for begging and waiting for a tugboat to come in?
Yes. Chris gets about 10+ troll emails a day and his inbox is literally tens of thousands of spam emails. I've been helping with both. I own cwcville.us and will be setting up a blog for him at some point.

Chris has given me license to manage this account and filter his mail. Expect a best-of.

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Chris gets about 10+ troll emails a day and his inbox is literally tens of thousands of spam emails. I've been helping with both. I own cwcville.us and will be setting up a blog for him at some point.

Chris has given me license to manage this account and filter his mail. Expect a best-of.
That’s fair enough. I didn’t realize all that was happening on your end. I just assumed it was for him to try and get more gigs to sing with boy bands

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Gentrify

Certified Newfag
kiwifarms.net
It's also two states away and hotels will cost that much every day.
Valid, but I guess I just am used to doing things like that broke. You scrape up the money to go, but not enough for staying arrangements, you sleep in your car, that's just what we've always done.
Couple it with having to ask your fans for the money to go when there's far more important things to attend to, and I guess I'm just baffled he's even attempting to go at all

That being said, I hope to see him there :P

• Agree
Reactions: UglyOldJafar

Gentrify

Certified Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Given the price of some hotel rooms - assuming he plans to stay at something better than a Super 8 - I'm genuinely surprised he isn't asking for more.
I don't know if there's merch there or not, I would assume so. Im sure he's calculated enough to make 400$ account for toys and merch as well.

Godspeed brokechu

• Agree

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People pay to use him so they can make videos for views, attention, or whatever stupid reason. Or to glean content so they can post it on the interwebz for attention or whatever stupid reason.
They don't understand stuff like overexposure. Chris' true fans are people who always follow him. We may or may not make fun of Chris, but we always follow him. Right now, Chris is living like a guy who dressed up like a King to sell shotty mattresses. Sure, the novelty is fun and all, but he is risking overexposure. If he doesn't do something extremely cringy very soon, the novelty will wear thin. Everyone knows that Chris is a crazy, bisexual crossdresser, so his imaginary land won't catch the occasional Internet spergs for long.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People pay to use him so they can make videos for views, attention, or whatever stupid reason. Or to glean content so they can post it on the interwebz for attention or whatever stupid reason.
I think attention whoring is just a subset of the fact that many people see Chris as a celebrity. People like to brag about hanging out with celebrities, sure. But there's a big chunk of the experience that you can get even if no one but you knows about it.

• Agree

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he isn't begging fo hair dye money. It's not even seaweed green anymore.
He switched to a different color a few months ago. And yes, he sold the unused teal color bottles like a fucking champ.

Reactions: Marvin

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino