Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$20 here and there may not seem like much - but it adds up, you know? Has anyone ever addressed him about his frivolous spending habits while he's struggling financially? I'm curious to know how he justifies doing so.
Yeah, he comments on it sometimes. Here's a quote from a couple years back:

"That's the bit of allowance fun from within the first half of the month; I have to have a break to relieve the tension now and then, okay? Everyone does. So there.

But this second half of the month is down on us this time around, so donations and money from video requests are appreciated."

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he comments on it sometimes. Here's a quote from a couple years back:

"That's the bit of allowance fun from within the first half of the month; I have to have a break to relieve the tension now and then, okay? Everyone does. So there.
Why can I picture him childishly sticking out his tongue in that last part?

Not going to argue with the fact he needs a break on occasion (because, he is right - everyone is entitled to a break now and then), but it doesn't have to involve spending money that would be better used for emergencies - especialy considering that they frequently struggle financially before the month is over.

But this second half of the month is down on us this time around, so donations and money from video requests are appreciated."
I'm trying to make sense of this part. Is he acknowledging it's because of their own spending habits that they're short by mid month and need help?

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to make sense of this part. Is he acknowledging it's because of their own spending habits that they're short by mid month and need help?
Not at all, the fact that Chris spends a bunch of money on stupid shit when he has available cash on week 1/2 has no relation at all to the fact that they don't have enough money for stuff on weeks 3/4.

(:autism:)

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
On every Columns screenshot Chris posted, I can only see the same 4 different jewel colors (instead of the usual 6), so the lazy fuck is probably playing on the easiest difficulty. And with easiest (since the game is about matching colors) taking colors away means exponentially easier than default.

I can't overstate how simple (to the point of becoming downright pointless) that mode is...I had the Genesis and the game when I was 11 and despite never being particularly good at that kind of games I considered that mode "for babies". Really, you have to be braindead or go out of your way to purposefully lose when playing like that and you can go on pretty much forever. That he played long enough to achieve ten fucking million points is only a testament to his weapons grade autism.

columns.png

Full set of pieces include green and violet and that's how the game is intended to be played. Congrats Chris, you showed that you can at least identify simple shapes and colors and still have a pulse. He might as well be bragging about how he wiped his ass all by himself without calling Barb and it would be more of an accomplishment.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(random thought :thinking:)

Is Magi-chan Chris's own personal Edward Cullen?

He's a lot older than Chris (Somehow older than Cwcville), is superpowered, Chris considers him to be his own personal guardian yet for some unknown reason they both find each other attractive despite it being pretty creepy on the part of Magi-chan if you think about it.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
(random thought :thinking:)

Is Magi-chan Chris's own personal Edward Cullen?

He's a lot older than Chris (Somehow older than Cwcville), is superpowered, Chris considers him to be his own personal guardian yet for some unknown reason they both find each other attractive despite it being pretty creepy on the part of Magi-chan if you think about it.
Is Chris even really bi or is this like when the idea guy tricked Chris into thinking it was Graduon who told him to write that facebook posts with the Nazi references?

TrippinKahlua

Seductively secretly sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a letdown it was that Chris was talking as if a loan shark was breathing down his neck a few weeks ago and nothing even came out of it.

Damn it, don't lie about loan sharks.

"If you want BAD DIRECTION, you should look up Idea Guy."

What the fuck... Chris says this, yet he also still believes in stuff Idea Guy had fed to him, like him being married to Magi-Chan, the theories about Ted Bundy, Bob being part-Sonichu, etc.

View attachment 469580 View attachment 469581 View attachment 469582 View attachment 469584 View attachment 469585 View attachment 469586 View attachment 469587 View attachment 469588
:popcorn:

Alright, I take back what I said about Silvally in the other thread. Haha, she seems like she's being yet another contender to Idea Guy 2.0.

Haha, at that word "corporeal" being thrown around. Funny because 99% of all observers already do not think Magi & Cryzel are corporeal at all. Chris confirms that yes, Magi & Cryzel are corporeal/real.

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do I understand this correctly?

1. This man has the undisputed capacity to disable comments & likes on youtube, and to block people on twitter.
  2. He is aware that there are breathing, detailed electronic logs as to the useless shit he buys on ebay.
  3. Disable public purchase history on ebay? Nope.
  4. He routinely sails off the handle on hell-bending, wailing, screeching, maniacal begging sprees, even reaching so far as to claim that he and his invalid mother are two clicks away from starvation & certain death, despite receiving a pretty healthy designation of government assistance.
  5. Barely a week or two later, he buys a bunch of useless fucking shit (yes, I know, treasures to him, whatever, okay), on ebay.
  6. He then expresses comprehensive bewilderment that anything about him could ever attract a lynch mob of internet psychos that want to (& sometimes do) mercilessly punch through the internet with the hard-lined intention of fucking up his actual life.
Without interjecting apologism, or talking about autism, or theories or postulation on the "why"s, can someone just tell me.. am I missing something?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a letdown it was that Chris was talking as if a loan shark was breathing down his neck a few weeks ago and nothing even came out of it.

Damn it, don't lie about loan sharks.
He didn't say the phrase. And he wasn't lying about what he did say.
Do I understand this correctly?

1. This man has the undisputed capacity to disable comments & likes on youtube, and to block people on twitter.
  2. He is aware that there are breathing, detailed electronic logs as to the useless shit he buys on ebay.
  3. Disable public purchase history on ebay? Nope.
  4. He routinely sails off the handle on hell-bending, wailing, screeching, maniacal begging sprees, even reaching so far as to claim that he and his invalid mother are two clicks away from starvation & certain death, despite receiving a pretty healthy designation of government assistance.
  5. Barely a week or two later, he buys a bunch of useless fucking shit (yes, I know, treasures to him, whatever, okay), on ebay.
  6. He then expresses comprehensive bewilderment that anything about him could ever attract a lynch mob of internet psychos that want to (& sometimes do) mercilessly punch through the internet with the hard-lined intention of fucking up his actual life.
Without interjecting apologism, or talking about autism, or theories or postulation on the "why"s, can someone just tell me.. am I missing something?
4 is inaccurate

Chris was nigerian prince'd.

6 kind of misses the point

The internet lynch mob does not present a unified front. There's no amount of good behavior that would get them off Chris' back. There's been no combination of good behavior from Chris that has sated them.

It's all the same from his perspective.

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't say the phrase. And he wasn't lying about what he did say.

4 is inaccurate

Chris was nigerian prince'd.

6 kind of misses the point

The internet lynch mob does not present a unified front. There's no amount of good behavior that would get them off Chris' back. There's been no combination of good behavior from Chris that has sated them.

It's all the same from his perspective.
Okay, thank you. I guess I'm trying to make sure that I'm not being a dick about drawing a decidedly reasonable conclusion that, at least sometimes.. at a barren, cursory glance, he makes it really really hard to feel bad for him...

Last edited:

Lipitor

huh?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, thank you. I guess what I'm trying to make sure I'm not being a dick about is drawing a decidedly reasonable conclusion that, at least sometimes.. at a barren, cursory glance, he makes it really really hard to feel bad for him...
He's bad at living on a fixed income without incurring debt. He's use to the lifestyle he had when Bob was alive, and refuses to adjust to one where he doesn't have have as high a standard of living. To be perfectly fair, his mother also refused to make this realization and that's a terrible influence on him. You are right, he makes needless expenditures, which were fine when his debt situation weren't so bad, and he should be trimming the fat. Then again there's stuff @Marvin knows we don't about him being taking advantage of which could have made a bad situation a lot worse.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's bad at living on a fixed income without incurring debt. He's use to the lifestyle he had when Bob was alive, and refuses to adjust to one where he doesn't have have as high a standard of living. To be perfectly fair, his mother also refused to make this realization and that's a terrible influence on him. You are right, he makes needless expenditures, which were fine when his debt situation weren't so bad, and he should be trimming the fat. Then again there's stuff @Marvin knows we don't about him being taking advantage of which could have made a bad situation a lot worse.
Personally, I don't feel bad if Chris gets scammed, but I do feel bad that he does not have the the proper supervision.
It's going to keep happening until Chris does something really stupid that can legitimately affect his finanial stability or put him behind bars. Knowing the whys and whats that are going on behind the scene are really moot because this has been going on since Chris appeared on the Internet, which proves he needs to be put somewhere.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino