Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/19uwok/mtf_hormones_and_sterility/

Back-alley tranny advice above says... depends on the duration you're on HRT. Considering that Chris has been on HRT for awhile, and his age, he might not be able to recover from this.

I don't believe Chris' counselor was Rocky, but some third party.

As I understand it, with my very handwavy, layman knowledge, it's difficult to chemically castrate a man permanently. Like I remember reading something about the drugs they give rapists in prison mostly suppress testosterone, but without actually lopping off the nuts, when they go back off the drugs, T will come roaring back.

Now, maybe HRT is different from chemical castration.
I remember you saying that he has the :autism: and :optimistic: belief that he will be able to somehow get a real functioning uterus, ovaries and all that, right?

Maybe he knows about fertility risks, but choses to ignore it through sheer wishful thinking stupidity.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention there are no visible effects. He's obviously still losing hair and is greasy as ever. I wonder if some informed consent hack just looked at Chris and decided to give him the lowest dose possible because he won't know the difference anyway.
The numbers I saw seem to match up with what other trannies get.
I remember you saying that he has the :autism: and :optimistic: belief that he will be able to somehow get a real functioning uterus, ovaries and all that, right?

Maybe he knows about fertility risks, but choses to ignore it through sheer wishful thinking stupidity.
He has the hope that that would happen.

I think his modern mindset is more that he is fine with having a parallel universe daughter or some shit.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The numbers I saw seem to match up with what other trannies get.
I am not arguing that, but there has to be some explanation for lack of visible results. Chris doesn't even look like a weird-looking doughie eunuch.
It would be nice of you to share these numbers, it's not like it would change anything.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not arguing that, but there has to be some explanation for lack of visible results. Chris doesn't even look like a weird-looking doughy eunuch.
Chris is changing, you're just having a hard time differentiating the effects hormones are having from the effects time, his diet, and pants-shitting autism are having on him

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention there are no visible effects. He's obviously still losing hair and is greasy as ever. I wonder if some informed consent hack just looked at Chris and decided to give him the lowest dose possible because he won't know the difference anyway.
I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a placebo and just placed it in a prescription bottle to make him think it was a legit dose.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rick and Morty is almost entirely about interdimensional shenanigans, so it's plausible that Rick Sanchez is going to make a visit to CWCville soon.
Since Sonic Boom failed to make Chris realize they were parodying him, I wonder if this could work to finally breach his stupid belief that cartoons are real.

I've never seen Rick & Morty though so I don't know that much about its humor.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino