Random Loveshy/Manosphere Posts -

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have a post like this for SJWs. Why not one for the manosphere? There are plenty of Manospherians that aren't fully grown lolcows but still regularly spew incoherent nonsense. Wehuntedthemammoth covers a lot of this type of thing but is also prone to feminism sperging, and tends to focus on the worst and not necessarily the lulziest posts. I think another source would be good.

For example, just from what I've seen today here's a post on something called "Alpha Game Plan" on why women shouldn't cut their hair complete with autistic conspiracy theories because it's inconceivable some people might like shorter hair. This is a common topic. http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/04/women-dont-cut-your-damn-hair.html
So why do women do it when so many men actively hate short hair? I think there are two reasons, one which applies to younger women and one which applies to older women. Because only a very pretty woman can look attractive in a short hairstyle, female logic tells the woman contemplating hair-butchery that if she cuts her hair off and can manage to pull off the look, then she must be extremely attractive. This sounds absurd to the rational mind, but remember, most women overrate themselves by at least two points because they rate themselves by their hottest-ever hookup rather than by the average of their past romantic record. And since she will inevitably be rewarded with praise from her female friends, she wrongly concludes that she has indeed pulled it off and is therefore highly attractive even as her attractiveness drops a point or two in the eyes of all the men around her.
This blog was posted on the RoK thread earlier, it's a post about how Hitler ruined feminism's plans to kill all men by giving genocide a bad reputation. Yes, really. https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/hitler-screwed-up-female-plans-for-male-genocide/
At first I thought it was a troll blog but this guy just seems to constantly hop over the border from somewhat plausible to crazy. So maybe he is losing it or maybe he's a dedicated troll, desperately crying out for recognition. The point is that it's really hard to tell, much like how we question if the SJW genderspecials like pluself are trolls.

There are a ton of posts like this all over, let's laugh at them together.

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For example, just from what I've seen today here's a post on something called "Alpha Game Plan" on why women shouldn't cut their hair complete with autistic conspiracy theories because it's inconceivable some people might like shorter hair. This is a common topic. http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/04/women-dont-cut-your-damn-hair.html
This is something they seriously have a lot of issues with, of all the insults they could make? Besides, women with short hair are cute. :heart-full:

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is something they seriously have a lot of issues with, of all the insults they could make? Besides, women with short hair are cute. :heart-full:
I'm well aware this is pure anecdata, and I'm not posting it to SJW all over the thread. But as someone who has had long blonde hair since childhood, my experience (and I have asked numerous long-haired pals the same question over the years, and the blondes and the redheads all reported the same thing) is that if you have long hair, people feel entitled to touch your 'beautiful hair' without asking. Not purely men (two of my worst 'offenders' were a female teacher and a female boss, both of whom I was fond of), but men are more likely in my anecdotal experience to do it in a sexual way. It's happened to me with adult male clients repeatedly. (No, not that sort of client. Mine is a profession where people do not fucking touch you in the course of your work.) Also, it's happened thousands of times socially. I absolutely hate to have my hair touched at all (I have Reasons, and I'm not comfortable posting them here) and a number of similarly-haired friends have chosen to cut their hair to stop people touching it. I haven't (I have other social practices to stop people touching me, and also I like my hair the way it bloody is, thanks), but I just thought I would throw that out there in case this isn't just confined to my friends as a 'reason to cut'.

Alan Pardew

ProJared ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This blog was posted on the RoK thread earlier, it's a post about how Hitler ruined feminism's plans to kill all men by giving genocide a bad reputation. Yes, really. https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/hitler-screwed-up-female-plans-for-male-genocide/
At first I thought it was a troll blog but this guy just seems to constantly hop over the border from somewhat plausible to crazy. So maybe he is losing it or maybe he's a dedicated troll, desperately crying out for recognition. The point is that it's really hard to tell, much like how we question if the SJW genderspecials like pluself are trolls.
I like this paragraph he wrote:

Because the Holocaust forced us to witness the horrific reality of genocide, we can recognize women’s desires to genocide most men for what they are. We get the benefit of knowing that women want us dead. Otherwise we wouldn’t know until we all ended up in concentration camps for unattractive men. This has made it more difficult for women to see their genocidal desires implemented. In other words, Hitler screwed up female plans to genocide most of us men.

As much as I laugh at how these stupid SJWs on Tumblr making hilarious insane hashtags such as #KillAllMen, doing a Godwin's Law and comparing women with Nazis is really no better than this.

This comment on this article adds the spice to this insanity too.

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
What men actively hate short hair? Actively hating is a pretty big leap from simply being "that's not my bag."
Basically, they do. Loveshys project their view of men onto other guys.

Most others guys might go "That doesn't float my boat" but Loveshys seem to hate any woman who doesn't do things that make them attractive to them and so when they say "most guys hate short hair" they mean "we hate short hair and I'm gonna call you beta not to!".

Alan Pardew

ProJared ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.li/RsFY0
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/05/21/hugging-is-beta/

Hugging is for le betas

Choice quotes:
  • Before continuing, I’ll say that hugs as a tactile ploy to quickly escalate physical comfort with a girl is an entirely different matter than hugs as they are used by girls when meeting friends or even loosely affiliated acquaintances.
  • This is an interesting observation. I hug people all the time, and you are right, the “alpha” guys don’t really hug back. They don’t freeze up and act uncomfortable or nervous… they just don’t physically react. They make me do the work.
  • Fact: If you aren’t initiating hugs to fast-track a familiarity that can be leveraged into quick seductions, or you aren’t hugging a girl as post-coital homage to her bedside acrobatics or sympathy for her dead grandma, then the hug you are receiving is beta.
  • But more often, hugging is a female power move to claim control of a man’s beastly sexuality. It’s emasculating in the sense that the hugger feels so at ease in your company, so blissfully unthreatened by your percolating sexuality, that she can swoop right into your flaccid body and press her supple flesh into your spirit house. Not in your house? Oh yes, in your house.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ. These people seem so joyless, you can't even give them a friendly hug without them sperging out about how it is a "female power move" that threatens their alfalfa status. What's next, is calling your mom beta too? Talking to your friends on facebook is beta? I'm guessing "writing exceptional blog articles about how different things make you really beta" is suspiciously absent from the beta list.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing "writing exceptional blog articles about how different things make you really beta" is suspiciously absent from the beta list.
You have to remember these are guys who hate betas because they personally would need three promotions just to get back into the Greek alphabet and even be omegas.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino