Random Pics and Gifs -

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I believe the streak means he’s the alpha male? Or at least the oldest in his herd. I’m not entirely certain but as far as I know usually the alpha is the one who deals with babby rillas when they’re getting into unfamiliar situations. Could be wrong tho.
I didn't know that! Thank you for the info, it's always so fascinating to me when the males of certain species of wild animals plays such an active role at raising their little ones.

View attachment 964112

Yeah only the males get the streaks. They really are gentle, well-mannered creatures...as long as you don't tick them off.
Thank you for the informative reply too! As for that Flash page, now that's a crazy feat from Captain Boomerang! A few years ago I would've found this corny, but nowadays I kinda miss how weird and wacky comics used to be. This almost feels like something a mast or Spin would do in JoJo.

Ah, good ol' Gary Smith.
With how Rockstar still haven't given us any official information whether we'll get a Bully 2 at all in the near future, I'm kinda surprised no indie companies are trying to take advantage of the situation and make a similar game. The Bully fan base might be relatively small, but they're super passionate and dedicated (not to mention a little desperate at this point), a small but competent team could easily make a decent game that the Bully fans would eat up while waiting for something that might not even get made. They'd probably be able to make a good profit by indie standards.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From Viz in 1992 but it could just have well been a satire of 2019.
View attachment 964812
If you liked that from 1992, you'll love this scene from 1972:

These girls prattle along the same obnoxious, vapid bullshit we can see on Twitter every day. It's almost scary how perfect this matches up.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
If you liked that from 1992, you'll love this scene from 1972:

These girls prattle along the same obnoxious, vapid bullshit we can see on Twitter every day. It's almost scary how perfect this matches up.
I saw that movie when I was 8 or 9, it was a cartoon after all... It was different than He-Man and Starzinger.

horsedog.jpg

If horses had dog mouths.

Tags
None