Random Pics and Gifs -

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, I genuinely thought that was something modern at first, all they need is dyed hair.

But it's actually gives me hope that if this shit is older than the 2010s and was around in the 1970s then well, look at what followed the 1970s.
Oh yeah, you should've seen the stuff that was in Mad even, from the 70's & 80's. They regularly ripped on batshit feminists, hippies, and enviromentalist/PETA types.
(But Cracked always sucked)

I remember a few that would've gotten the whole magazine cancel-cultured, if just one of those cartoons had been run today. Next time I'm up to my family's these holidays, it's going to be a point of mine to dig out all those old magazines.

Dom Cruise

Smug vampire
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, you should've seen the stuff that was in Mad even, from the 70's & 80's. They regularly ripped on batshit feminists, hippies, and enviromentalist/PETA types.
(But Cracked always sucked)

I remember a few that would've gotten the whole magazine cancel-cultured, if just one of those cartoons had been run today. Next time I'm up to my family's these holidays, it's going to be a point of mine to dig out all those old magazines.
Yeah, do so and share what you find if you can, that would be really interesting.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, I genuinely thought that was something modern at first, all they need is dyed hair.

But it's actually gives me hope that if this shit is older than the 2010s and was around in the 1970s then well, look at what followed the 1970s.
From Viz in 1992 but it could just have well been a satire of 2019. edit: it's wordy, read the first and last row if impatient.
comic viz tranz_1280.jpg

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I believe the streak means he’s the alpha male? Or at least the oldest in his herd. I’m not entirely certain but as far as I know usually the alpha is the one who deals with babby rillas when they’re getting into unfamiliar situations. Could be wrong tho.
I didn't know that! Thank you for the info, it's always so fascinating to me when the males of certain species of wild animals plays such an active role at raising their little ones.

View attachment 964112

Yeah only the males get the streaks. They really are gentle, well-mannered creatures...as long as you don't tick them off.
Thank you for the informative reply too! As for that Flash page, now that's a crazy feat from Captain Boomerang! A few years ago I would've found this corny, but nowadays I kinda miss how weird and wacky comics used to be. This almost feels like something a mast or Spin would do in JoJo.

Ah, good ol' Gary Smith.
With how Rockstar still haven't given us any official information whether we'll get a Bully 2 at all in the near future, I'm kinda surprised no indie companies are trying to take advantage of the situation and make a similar game. The Bully fan base might be relatively small, but they're super passionate and dedicated (not to mention a little desperate at this point), a small but competent team could easily make a decent game that the Bully fans would eat up while waiting for something that might not even get made. They'd probably be able to make a good profit by indie standards.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From Viz in 1992 but it could just have well been a satire of 2019.
View attachment 964812
If you liked that from 1992, you'll love this scene from 1972:

These girls prattle along the same obnoxious, vapid bullshit we can see on Twitter every day. It's almost scary how perfect this matches up.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
If you liked that from 1992, you'll love this scene from 1972:

These girls prattle along the same obnoxious, vapid bullshit we can see on Twitter every day. It's almost scary how perfect this matches up.
I saw that movie when I was 8 or 9, it was a cartoon after all... It was different than He-Man and Starzinger.

horsedog.jpg

If horses had dog mouths.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino