Random Pics and Gifs -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Just going to be real here there is no point since 1995 where I didn't want to be Pierce Brosnan. Chubby brunette cutie aging like a fine wine? Not seeing a problem.

Seriously though I heard his dad left when he was young and his first wife died of cancer. Dude deserves props for not being typical hollywood sludge and trading up for a new 20 year old every 3 years.

notallowpda.PNG

stevie.PNG

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Execellent taste. That was Fermat's Room I believe.
I'm going to check that one out, thank you, but it was not the one I was thinking of. It was four men sharing a cell and one found/had a book and started writing things portals on the walls. Trying to dial in the coordinates to anything but "inconceivable insanity dimension" was the plot in a way. They tried to break out of jail, not become Pinhead. If you find out what it's called please tell me, the image you posted awoke a memory.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to check that one out, thank you, but it was not the one I was thinking of. It was four men sharing a cell and one found/had a book and started writing things portals on the walls. Trying to dial in the coordinates to anything but "inconceivable insanity dimension" was the plot in a way. They tried to break out of jail, not become Pinhead. If you find out what it's called please tell me, the image you posted awoke a memory.
Alright is it Malefique? You triggered my autism and I'm not going to be able to stop until I find it now so I really hope this is it.

• Informative
Reactions: BONE_Buddy
Tags
None