Random Pics and Gifs -

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Liet Kynes is largely irrelevant, apart from being used as a device to bond Paul and Chani, in the mutual loss of a parent. His planetologist role barely gets a look and it's not going to impact the story in any significant way. Stilgar, Gurney, Duncan, Feyd, Vladimir would all be much worse options for this kind of pandering nonsense.
As long as there's no sodding "weirding modules", I'll be happy...

View attachment 1446112
Kyne's plans to transform Dune ends up being the key part of the Golden Path. What he lacks in screentime is made up in symbolism without getting autistic about the meaning of blood lines. I'd be happy to see 10% of budget going to please BLM just so the movie skates from SJW bullshit. Considering how much thought went into other characters, this like throwing a turd into a barrel of honey. I'm not touching it.

hirosima.png

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liet Kynes is largely irrelevant, apart from being used as a device to bond Paul and Chani, in the mutual loss of a parent. His planetologist role barely gets a look and it's not going to impact the story in any significant way. Stilgar, Gurney, Duncan, Feyd, Vladimir would all be much worse options for this kind of pandering nonsense.
As long as there's no sodding "weirding modules", I'll be happy...

View attachment 1446112
We probably won't know until Part 2. I think this first film covers everything uptil the Baron's invasion of Arakis.

View attachment 1445786
Gerhard Richter - Candle (1982)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daydream_Nation

Tags
None