Random Pics and Gifs

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Idaho Battle Barn

Send cat pics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How-tables-turn.jpg

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Special Sunday 4th of July autism!
The puzzle piece that is Wraith is here to shock you again with consistency like a minecraft streamer but with scripture.
View attachment 3452205
View attachment 3452212
For illegals that have no right to be here, and also those 'refugees' / rapefugees swarming places:
Also this destroys that lie that Christianity is pro-communism. Keep your gubment hands from my cistern, faggots.
This scripture was initially dealing with scummy wahmyns, but here you go.
PROVERBS -- Chapter 5
-10- Lest aliens be filled with your wealth, And your labors go to the house of a foreigner;
-11- And you mourn at last, When your flesh and your body are consumed,
-12- And say: "How I have hated instruction, And my heart despised correction!
-13- I have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, Nor inclined my ear to those who instructed me!
-14- I was on the verge of total ruin, In the midst of the assembly and congregation."
-15- Drink water from your own cistern, And running water from your own well.
-16- Should your fountains be dispersed abroad, Streams of water in the streets?
-17- Let them be only your own, And not for strangers with you.
-18- Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth.

This scripture completely nukes da jews trying to keep people out of Israel because hurr, reasons. Not your country, big nosers.
ISAIAH -- Chapter 56​
-1- Thus says the LORD: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come, And My righteousness to be revealed.
-2- Blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who lays hold on it; Who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil."
-3- Do not let the son of the foreigner Who has joined himself to the LORD Speak, saying, "The LORD has utterly separated me from His people"; Nor let the eunuch say, "Here I am, a dry tree."
-4- For thus says the LORD: "To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant,
-5- Even to them I will give in My house And within My walls a place and a name Better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name That shall not be cut off.
-6- "Also the sons of the foreigner Who join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him, And to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants; Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, And holds fast My covenant;
-7- Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices Will be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations."
-8- The Lord GOD, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, "Yet I will gather to him Others besides those who are gathered to him."​
View attachment 3452209View attachment 3452214
20220703_113229.jpg