Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's so much content on ADF, it's hard to know where to start looking for answers.

Here's the first thing I've been wondering: How on Earth did this shit start blowing up again? The dude's homeless, unemployed, and his family and former friends cut him off. How is he staying on the Internet? Why are so many people running to his defense when he's a racist, sexist pig who beat his mother?

I know the Internet's a strange place, but this isn't even like David Gonterman blowing up again. This is like Kevin Havens blowing up again.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew more about that. This is also why I like that there's a new forum, as well as this thread.
Well from what we know this is how it went down, after he came out as transsexual to his mum he filed to have his name legally changed, he informed his work place of this and demanded that they issue him with a new name tag (or somthing similar) before the change had become legal, they declined and told him that they would have to wait a couple of days before making the said changes (possibly because they would have had to change it in other places as well like on his contract etc) and he didn't like it so he quit.

Personally I think there might be a little more to it that we are not aware of, but he worked at the store for a few years beforehand in some kind of special needs to work program so the job was reasonably stable.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the job was reasonably stable
So was it a kind of work adjustment training in a retail environment, but paid work?

Also, awhile back, Phil called himself "Felipe Delicias Harel." If one puts together all of the names he's called himself, one would get something like:
Felipe Delicias Ahuviya Rotem Harel Araujo
It looks like Phil modifies his name, much like he modifies his identity, undoubtedly mostly for oppression points and special snowflake attention.

(and I'm probably missing some other names that Phil probably made up)

Last edited:

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So was it a kind of work adjustment training in a retail environment, but paid work?

Also, awhile back, Phil called himself "Felipe Delicias Harel." If one puts together all of the names he's called himself, one would get something like:
I don't know what the programs like in the states but, in the UK the social services set up the interview and as long as the interview proves that they are capable of doing the job like stacking shelves pushing trollies round the car park etc they get the job and the company gets a tax break to the value of the salary (or that was the case a few years ago when they approached me) jobs like that are very hard to get fired from as long as you show up.

But he was there for several years, that's where we get that horrible dressed as Jennifer Lopez at work from.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When did ADF start to hate the Jews?

I had a feeling he would at some point given that it's the new hip thing in rad-leftist circles, but wasn't the fake Jew thing a pretty big part of his identity? It'd be like him going from his fake Latin identity to becoming a fake Minuteman.

I honestly suspect he isn't truly homeless.
Who'd take him? He can't stay anywhere without getting kicked out. Even his relatives won't take him.

Nick Bate's relatives let him stay at their place. They should've killed the fat bastard instead, but the point remains: ADF is worse at having people tolerate him than real life's Hat McCullough. It's very easy to believe he's homeless.

Yellow Yam Scam

I dont want onion flavored donuts and stuff. Hark!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When did ADF start to hate the Jews?

I had a feeling he would at some point given that it's the new hip thing in rad-leftist circles, but wasn't the fake Jew thing a pretty big part of his identity? It'd be like him going from his fake Latin identity to becoming a fake Minuteman.

Who'd take him? He can't stay anywhere without getting kicked out. Even his relatives won't take him.

Nick Bate's relatives let him stay at their place. They should've killed the fat bastard instead, but the point remains: ADF is worse at having people tolerate him than real life's Hat McCullough. It's very easy to believe he's homeless.
It's just a hunch. The only real word that we have of his continued homelessness comes from him, and as we know, he's a liar. It's not impossible to think that someone exists in his sphere that we don't know about and is putting up with him in exchange for some of his disability.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said as much in the big thread, He is either skipping out on Hotel bill's (paying the deposit an then staying the night an going before he pays the full bill), or using one of the Couch surfing websites to find a place to crash for a night or two and possibly bedding down at one of his loose acquaintances houses and spending the odd night under a bridge or in a park etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Coldgrip

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dude's homeless, unemployed, and his family and former friends cut him off. How is he staying on the Internet?
The Tugboat, my friend.

Also, Philip seems to have an uncanny ability to find targets to leech on: once he hooked up with a trust-fund girl from Philly called Maria, who bought him computers and paid for his cosplay outfits. Philip returned the favor by beating her up.

As Yellow Yam Scam said, it is questionable whether Philip is really homeless, and given his ridiculously huge phone bills, his tattoos, his BDSM outfit, and his new Dr. Martens boots, it seems he might have found a new sucker.

Why are so many people running to his defense when he's a racist, sexist pig who beat his mother?
SJWs are stupid and hypocritical, and will forgive anything, up to and including rape and pedophilia, if they believe you're in their camp.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I suspect he's homeless as in doesn't have a literal home, but that most of the time, he's couch-surfing and sponging off various people based on the claim of homelessness. It's hard to tell since he's as filthy and smelly and diseased as a homeless bum, because he unfortunately doesn't sponge off the fucking hipsters who put him up by using their shower and mooching their expensive Body Shop products.

Reactions: Barblax

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he stopped taking them officially a year or two ago, though I could be mistaken. Regardless, he was never really that consistent about taking them in the first place.
He made a post shortly before the old thread exploded about him "getting the transition back on track", he took them for 2 - 3 months if some speculation on I saw on ED is correct and he wasn't consistent with them, I am not sure how he got his grubby little mits on them (if that term can be applied to anyone it's ADF) though if they where Prescribed (not likely), Informed consent clinic, or him buying them off the internet (wouldn't surprise me if this is the most likely) the last sighting of him on hormones was a single picture with him holding them looking rather more exceptional than normal back in 2010 / 2011 (see below).

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
He made a post shortly before the old thread exploded about him "getting the transition back on track", he took them for 2 - 3 months if some speculation on I saw on ED is correct and he wasn't consistent with them, I am not sure how he got his grubby little mits on them (if that term can be applied to anyone it's ADF) though if they where Prescribed (not likely), Informed consent clinic, or him buying them off the internet (wouldn't surprise me if this is the most likely) the last sighting of him on hormones was a single picture with him holding them looking rather more exceptional than normal back in 2010 / 2011 (see below).

It was an informed consent clinic. (At least it was at first.)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino