Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm morbidly curious about how he would react to actually being raped or any other major traumatic event.
Phil is very suggestable. If the rapist can convince Phil that he is someone Phil should worship (which in these days would be some self-styled big cheese in Antifa), Phil will gladly suffer the indignity. If not, I think Phil will go mute or at least memory-hole the incident, because he is a coward who avoids conflict, and it is very threatening to his self-image of a badass toughie.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Possibly late, but have any SJW/Antifa cretins ever called Phil out for being very obviously white and not Hispanic in any capacity? I know there was a rumor that Slingblade was giving him shit about it

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
That's not just a Phil thing. It's another example of SJW newspeak that Phil adopted, just like "PoC," "tucute" or the like. They call homeless "houseless" because they believe it's a nicer way of saying the same thing. The claim goes that it's because they aren't "homeless" because they have a community, but really it's rather a moot point as Phil barely has a community either, unless you count a fellow scammer (who wouldn't even play along with being his "platonic girlfriend," and is now leaving anyway) and maybe the fellow troon who took him to the shooting range once (and that's assuming they're still talking too). Antifa doesn't want him, those "dykes on bikes" didn't want him, his "platonic girlfriend" didn't want him, fuck his own family doesn't want him, and most of the people he wants so desperately to impress dont even know he exists! By their own definition, he is more homeless than he is houseless, LOL.

One of Phil's little idiosyncrasies is that despite being a grown ass man Phil is essentially trying to blend in with a youth culture he doesn't really understand, so he quickly adopts any neologism used by SJWs and Tumblrinas (often without fully understanding it) AND assumes that everyone else will know what the fuck he's talking about. Aside from the fact that he's genuinely too developmentally delayed to actually form a coherent sentence, his isolation means that he develops weird speech patterns, just like Chris. Its kind of funny but Phil's target audience avoids anything he posts anyway. He's like the weird friend on social media who just reposts dubious news stories or "inspirational" quotes, but you're too lazy to actually unfriend them so you just mute them to keep your feed from being overrun with the same old crap.
Thank you for the essay! No, really. It makes a lot of sense and helped me connect the dots - for as much as that might say about me. This sounds like just another case of, for example, what was called shellshock, becoming PTSD, and now I think they want to redefine it to some faggot terminology, maybe because the word 'PTSD' will trigger them and give them PTSD.

Mini-rant here, please feel free to skip.

Somehow this reminds me of a news article that is so bullshit I wish it were fake. SJWs want New York's emergency services sirens to change, because it's too alarming. Now I'm confused. Isn't lights and sirens the entire fucking point? Clearly no SJW ever has ever owned or even driven a car, they might be scared of them. But in a modern large car with the windows up, air con on, and music on a reasonable level - you can't hear butt fuck-all, until they're like 5 or 10 cars behind you. If any SJW ever actually drove a fucking car, they'd probably understand. Or get triggered by not being on a bus, one of the two.

Feel free to heap the autist reactions onto me, I really don't give a shit. But it's shit like this that drives me (pardon the pun) absolutely up the fucking wall. SJWs are all about projecting and making sure that my freedoms of speech, assembly, and whatever the fuck else they want to take away, but never worry about what might happen to themselves. But anyway...

I can't help but always wonder, Phil is all about antifa, and that's 'fine' (maybe?), fascists are a bit extreme, but like I've ranted about just above, they all take it too far. They point out the scales being tipped to one side, and they immediately proceed to fucking jump on the other side. It shits me, and they all do it. Every one of you exceptional SJW/antifa/commie/nazi degenerates. Phil, if you're reading this; I know your government is shit right now, but this is what democracy is for. If there is a problem, let's talk about it, and fix it. I mean, if you get your way and the big bad evil government goes away completely, what's gonna happen to your tugboat? Who's gonna be driving the buses? The trains? Because you're too disabled to drive. Which is perfectly ok, I understand that folks get the short straw in life, but you still need to get around, and feed yourself, and have a roof over your head. Preferably your own. Probably shit you need to think about.

Wait. I know. Hang on. :optimistic: and :autismo:

Again, I don't care. But I'll keep the politics to a minimum, unless anyone wants to discuss it further, as I will admit, politics and democratic... stuffs, is an interest of mine. Sure, democracy is flawed as hell sometimes, but it's literally the best we have, and there is nothing that says it cannot be improved. I can only hope that it doesn't get taken away from me - or anyone else, for that matter.

Now allow me to relish in the awesome ratings this post will get.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly late, but have any SJW/Antifa cretins ever called Phil out for being very obviously white and not Hispanic in any capacity? I know there was a rumor that Slingblade was giving him shit about it
He seems to have toned down the Latinx thing since “joining” Antifa. Possibly he figured it would be much harder to maintain the lie IRL, where there’s no Google Translate.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A couple times buried way back in the thread, but he's such a pussy he backed down on it immediately whenever challenged by anyone in a position to do it. When they were being "nice" about it they'd just call him on being "white passing" instead of just plain flat out being an evil YT.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
A couple times buried way back in the thread, but he's such a pussy he backed down on it immediately whenever challenged by anyone in a position to do it. When they were being "nice" about it they'd just call him on being "white passing" instead of just plain flat out being an evil YT.
Yeah, Phil's "white passing translatinx" crap always amazed me. Phil's been kind of lucky in that he got in with the SJW crowd when they were into the idea of believing someone is whatever they say they are, and because few people are going to pick arguments with an obviously exceptional manchild. But... the times are a changin'. Phil is older now, and not as in touch with the SJW crowd, and Antifa in particular is much less forgiving. Phil is obviously a white dude. An older white dude with no social clout. I wouldn't be surprised if people have started whispering about the SJW sin of "cultural appropriation," so even someone as dumb as him would tone it down. It will be especially funny if Toren spills the beans. Hell Toren might do so out of spite alone.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched thatshitshow for a long time and I'm not up on all the latest names and accounts (last thing I remember was that guy getting kicked out of volunteering at an anarchist bookstore thing on. I think it was Telegraph ave...I used to live in Rockridge)

but it looks like ...PDX161 got twitter suspended.

is there a new one? I've got a lot of catching up to do

Remember that "Vest of Fail?" I think Phil painted "DIE CIS SCUM" on it in pink, then later painted over the whole thing in pink and started scribbling "activist" doodles on it.
speaking of which - and think it ties in with him being super impressionable - did Phil have contact with the shoulder tatt one that pushed "die cis scum" into internet memehood a few years back?

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Phil posted those 1-panel comics? Like the one about ice cream being "self care?"

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember "bitch better have my housing" doodles? Do you kiwis reckon we can actually see new ones in the future, or will the feral hobos pick his bones clean in hours after he's driven out whatever place he uses to mooch wifi?
Yep, and it was on the wall in his flat up to at least a few months ago (it was in the background on photos). Phil seems to keep all of his 'artwork', as it was 'artwork' and pleather bondage crap that he had in his storage unit in Oakland. Yes, the stuff he made repeated greyhound trips down the west coast to bring to his (now ex) place in Portland.

Homeless, paid for a storage unit for his doodles. He could barely get any stupider. Can any kiwi remember how much he claimed it cost him? He e-begged for the price of the storage unit for a few months, and I think it was $70-$80? Wonder how much he'll spend storing all the furniture he autistically covered in maps, or if the landlord will have to take a huge pile of doodle-covered shit to the local landfill?

As for whether Phil wil make more 'artwork' in future, absolutely. His only method of communication outside online reeeeeing and gloating videos are hilarious doodles that look like an 11-year-old did them. And at least half of those will end up tattooed on him. He might put his pleather clothes in storage, but never his cheap crayola ripoff roseart pens.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
How come having his bollocks snipped hasn't caused Phil to chill the fuck out? He obviously doesn't take estrogen, which means he has no primary sex hormone at all, and guys who go this route apparently feel a "eunuch calm" since testosterone is responsible for the stereotypical male aggression. Phil seems like more of an angry dudebro than ever since he got the snip.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How come having his bollocks snipped hasn't caused Phil to chill the fuck out? He obviously doesn't take estrogen, which means he has no primary sex hormone at all, and guys who go this route apparently feel a "eunuch calm" since testosterone is responsible for the stereotypical male aggression. Phil seems like more of an angry dudebro than ever since he got the snip.
His aggression doesn’t derive from masculinity, but from a pathetic need for attention. He’s like a child who acts out to make themselves heard.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
His aggression doesn’t derive from masculinity, but from a pathetic need for attention. He’s like a child who acts out to make themselves heard.
He also likely never had the cut.

Either way, he only acts tough when nobody is around to slap his fat face. The instant he's in public he reigns that shit in real quick because he knows other people, even supposed allies, won't be intimidated and won't hesitate to beat his fascist ass in.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Aggressive? No. Phil isn’t aggressive. He’s a big pussy who wants people to think he’s a badass. He talks a big game online, but in person, he won’t say anything hostile to anyone; not to their face, anyway. If anyone starts something with him, he’ll just walk away and mumble something under his breath, waddling back to whatever filthy hovel he calls home.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's fathers day, so I'd like to see a few Semper Fi's for Angelo chat,

Pressing 1 for Angelo, a real combat vet, a real man who was victimized and made something of his life despite it all.

It's amazing for Phil his made up dream life, is really just a twisted life of being the man he will never be and hates out of jealousy.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
It's fathers day, so I'd like to see a few Semper Fi's for Angelo chat,

Pressing 1 for Angelo, a real combat vet, a real man who was victimized and made something of his life despite it all.

It's amazing for Phil his made up dream life, is really just a twisted life of being the man he will never be and hates out of jealousy.
:1:

I'm sure the man wasn't a saint, but from all accounts he tried his damnedest to be a decent father. Where ever he is right now, I hope he's surrounded by family and friends.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino