Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Well two of his Instagram accounts are still active.
View attachment 807055
The other is the so called "news dungeon" but that hasn't seen an update since late July last year.
It's so fucking hilarious to me that Phil doesn't have even ONE real "comrade" to shout out in his instagram bio, as is typical of the site. He literally has to make alt accounts and shout them out instead.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well two of his Instagram accounts are still active.
View attachment 807055
The other is the so called "news dungeon" but that hasn't seen an update since late July last year.
IIRC the news dungeon was taken over by one of his “comrades,” around the time he stopped talking about Xochi. Presumably there hasn’t been any news from Portland, other than “Pleather-wearing fat man mistaken for pig again.”

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
I’m guessing his imaginary friends aren’t going over too well with his antifa image so he dropped them. Just like dropped his weeaboo, Maoist and Jewish identity. I can’t wait to see what kind of new identity he takes up next.
My bets are on Muslim. Isabel Sadiqa Bahira Al-Araujo, or some shit. Phil would probably read a Buzzfeed article about ISIS and conclude that they're fighting the good fight against the heteronormative imperialistic patriarchy.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
My bets are on Muslim. Isabel Sadiqa Bahira Al-Araujo, or some shit. Phil would probably read a Buzzfeed article about ISIS and conclude that they're fighting the good fight against the heteronormative imperialistic patriarchy.
He's made sympathetic post about ISIS before, so it's not too far fetched. I can't wait for him to get another visit from some G-Men for making posts about offing the president and calling for beheadings of other government officials.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's made sympathetic post about ISIS before, so it's not too far fetched. I can't wait for him to get another visit from some G-Men for making posts about offing the president and calling for beheadings of other government officials.
Followed by him blubbering pathetically and offering to tell them everything he knows about Antifa.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I read "Haskins-Delici" I think of the guy with the foreverially tied up permanent ham and cheese tongue delitization fetish

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Never made it as a white man
Couldn't make it as a woman either
He couldn't make it as anything. He got the short stick in every conceivable way and it is only fitting that he would end up as someone that has dignity and normalcy as foreign concepts. Wherever Phil is, I hope he's happy with his shit hand from the deck of cards.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino