Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who tards out about Nickelback is more autistic, and thus worthy of mockery, than the guy doing it in the first place.
Fine, tell that to the admin who made that rule and see what happens. AUGH YEAH

Not that I can remember who it was, but they were very much not a fan of Nickelback. Not that I blame em.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net

Not that I can remember who it was, but they were very much not a fan of Nickelback. Not that I blame em.
I just wanted to make my "never made it as a white man" joke :(

I wish Phil would get a tattoo on his face or shit on a holocaust memorial or something. I'm going stir crazy over here.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That hot pocket is a musical lolcow then if Nickelback gets them literally shaking; that's Barneyfag level sadness.

Which reminds me; Phil probably would listen to Nickelback too, given his taste seems to be stuck in the 80s-90s and he tends to avoid "heavy" music.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
That hot pocket is a musical lolcow then if Nickelback gets them literally shaking; that's Barneyfag level sadness.

Which reminds me; Phil probably would listen to Nickelback too, given his taste seems to be stuck in the 80s-90s and he tends to avoid "heavy" music.
I bet he would too, but secretly though. Wouldn't do to be a fan of a corporate whore-band among his Antifag pals.

I wonder, what kind of music do anarcho-communists listen to? Old Soviet propaganda commercial tunes?

:thinking:

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
He only added them after we mocked him for having a 12 year old girl's taste in music... from the 1980s.
It's kinda hilarious that Phil is so insecure that he's willing to do a complete 180 on his music taste because 20-30 autists on a website said he listens to bad music. Anyone else in the world would have just said "yeah, I listen to girl-pop, what about it" but Phil is so desperate to be perceived in a certain way that he just *can't* do that.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda hilarious that Phil is so insecure that he's willing to do a complete 180 on his music taste because 20-30 autists on a website said he listens to bad music. Anyone else in the world would have just said "yeah, I listen to girl-pop, what about it" but Phil is so desperate to be perceived in a certain way that he just *can't* do that.
He adopted his whole Latinx bullshit fakery from J. Lo. That's what a pathetic pleb he is.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
You folks do realize that quoting Nickelback, even as a parody, is a banhammer-level offense? It might even get you Halal'd. :cryblood:
No, were never going to quit, ain't nothing wrong with it, just postin' like we're animals.

I bet he would too, but secretly though. Wouldn't do to be a fan of a corporate whore-band among his Antifag pals.
I can see him thinking that Nickelback is a punk band.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can see him thinking that Nickelback is a punk band.
Ever notice literally everyone says they hate Nickelback and you never knew anyone who admitted liking them and yet they have multiple platinum albums so somebody has to be buying this shit?

Look at Phil's blank, tarded face. That is a Nickelback listener.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Happy Daddy Rape Eve! I'm going to leave out a bottle of amaretto and a plate of pasta for St. Angelo when he comes to spank all of the bad little spuds for bullying other children!
That reminds me, I forgot to open my Daddy Rape Advent Calendar! Yesterday's door was an Animal Liberation Front patch. The day before that was an SSDI cheque!

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
I really don't forsee any daddy rape day nonsense any time soon. When all he had was his troon friends DRD was accepted because not giving asspats over any trama (perceived or otherwise) was unthinkable. Now that he's hanging out with the super soakers it's all about bashing the fash, they don't have time to reeeeeee

iheartdickpix

your wig is slipping
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm supposed to be lurking still (please accept my sincerest apologies), but this entire topic has thoroughly sucked me in like an unseen whirlpool. I know way too many oogles around the country, especially in Portland area, and I'm a former bike courier in Philadelphia. I've been here since 2007 and was probably the only punk in the city who boycotted Occupy Philly...but I wouldn't be surprised if I've crossed paths with this potatohead in the past. I'm tempted to reactivate my Facebook as I'm sure if we don't have mutuals already there is probably only 2 degrees of separation between us. I feel gross just for admitting that. I need a shower.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
So, who thinks it would be possible to get Phil to take something like a 23 and Me test to prove he is Hispanic? Phil, we know you browse the farms, so why not take up my offer: take a DNA test (one that you clearly can not make a fake document for) and if it is proven that you are at least 25% Hispanic/Latino, we will apologize for calling you a "white male". Of course, this is assuming he spends $200 on something useful, and not just more stupid tattoos, cheap "weapons" that would actually be no good in a fight, edgy tranny/antifa clothes, or accessories for for his neglected bike.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino