Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Because it would be funny to see him get absolutely crushed by the fact that he is, in fact, a white male, and covered in tattoos for a false identity.
When has Phil ever acknowledged or accepted reality? You want to give money to a sped who buys frivolous shit all the time. Just give money to Chris or own DSP with some sick troll dono like other autists.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural thing, so you can be of any race and be Hispanic?
I've seen Hispanic used on official forms (like job applications, which Phil has never seen) that use Hispanic when asking for your race.

When has Phil ever acknowledged or accepted reality? You want to give money to a sped who buys frivolous shit all the time. Just give money to Chris or own DSP with some sick troll dono like other autists.
Never said I'd be giving him money, nor encouraging anyone to do so.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Phil will just say that the test was wrong and can't measure everything properly and that's actually true, those tests aren't always perfect. Then you'll have wasted money for nothing, even assuming he doesn't blow that money on something else in the first place.

You've gotta be new here if you believe that trying to prove something to a cow would even remotely work.

Spedestrian

Big business man sending lots of big emails
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural thing, so you can be of any race and be Hispanic?
No, not any more than similar terms like "African." It generally implies culture when describing a thing ("Hispanic cuisine" / "African tree") but implies race when describing a person ("Hispanic immigrant" / "African-American"). You wouldn't describe a white dude who lives in Mexico as "Hispanic" even if he'd lived there his entire life.

Sandwichu

Fat to the extreme!
kiwifarms.net
I think the best way to prove Hispanic heritage is by shoving jalapenos up your butt.
I can confirm this is a rite of passage in Hispania.
Phil doesn't have a drop of latin american blood in his cheese-clogged vessels, and the only ritual plant he has shoven up his ass is ginger root, which is a rite of passage for faggotry.
*Edited because of excepcionalism at english.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, we know he’s not Hispanic. We know neither of his parents are. There are multiple documents attesting that he is white. A test would just be yet another thing for him to deny.

Besides, these days, Pig Boy is all about Antifa. I doubt he even remembers he’s supposed to be Latino.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc it was something invented for the U.S. Census in the 70's. It's not a real thing. It's like saying all native English speakers are the Anglo race no matter their ethnicity.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
If raven from teen titans sleeps with beast boy while he transformed into a dog does that count as bestiality?

edit:oh fuc k I thought this was a deep thoughts thread

• Autistic
Reactions: AnOminous

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, who thinks it would be possible to get Phil to take something like a 23 and Me test to prove he is Hispanic?
Phil won't even bothered to prove he is neutered, with a photo that won't cost him anything.

• Agree
Reactions: The Un-Clit
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino