Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Because it would be funny to see him get absolutely crushed by the fact that he is, in fact, a white male, and covered in tattoos for a false identity.
When has Phil ever acknowledged or accepted reality? You want to give money to a sped who buys frivolous shit all the time. Just give money to Chris or own DSP with some sick troll dono like other autists.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural thing, so you can be of any race and be Hispanic?
I've seen Hispanic used on official forms (like job applications, which Phil has never seen) that use Hispanic when asking for your race.

When has Phil ever acknowledged or accepted reality? You want to give money to a sped who buys frivolous shit all the time. Just give money to Chris or own DSP with some sick troll dono like other autists.
Never said I'd be giving him money, nor encouraging anyone to do so.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil will just say that the test was wrong and can't measure everything properly and that's actually true, those tests aren't always perfect. Then you'll have wasted money for nothing, even assuming he doesn't blow that money on something else in the first place.

You've gotta be new here if you believe that trying to prove something to a cow would even remotely work.

Spedestrian

Demonically Possessed Ray-Ba᠎ns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural thing, so you can be of any race and be Hispanic?
No, not any more than similar terms like "African." It generally implies culture when describing a thing ("Hispanic cuisine" / "African tree") but implies race when describing a person ("Hispanic immigrant" / "African-American"). You wouldn't describe a white dude who lives in Mexico as "Hispanic" even if he'd lived there his entire life.

Sandwichu

Fat to the extreme!
kiwifarms.net
I think the best way to prove Hispanic heritage is by shoving jalapenos up your butt.
I can confirm this is a rite of passage in Hispania.
Phil doesn't have a drop of latin american blood in his cheese-clogged vessels, and the only ritual plant he has shoven up his ass is ginger root, which is a rite of passage for faggotry.
*Edited because of excepcionalism at english.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, we know he’s not Hispanic. We know neither of his parents are. There are multiple documents attesting that he is white. A test would just be yet another thing for him to deny.

Besides, these days, Pig Boy is all about Antifa. I doubt he even remembers he’s supposed to be Latino.

Tags
None