Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Dear Philip,

You're white. You're the human equivalent of an unseasoned chicken wing covered in mayonnaise. You're so white that if you stepped outside on a snowy day you'd be invisible. You would be the whitest person in the room at a Weird Al concert.

We discarded your saliva sample immediately, because the people who work here didn't spend years mastering advanced genotyping software just to get the plague from opening a vial of rétard spit. However, rest assured that a saliva test is not required to determine, conclusively, that you are whiter than ghost cum.

Please don't send us anything else, as opening your package released several cockroaches into the air and we had to sterilise the entire lab. Your crude drawing of Donald Trump being guillotined by an ambiguously brown-skinned woman has been forwarded to the police.

Yours begrudgingly,
23AndMe

P.S. You're white.

Blarmination

kiwifarms.net
I don’t follow Phil super closely so forgive me if this is late, but do we know if he actually had dick inversion surgery or if he was faking? Originally it seemed like the consensus was that it was real, but I just peeked one of the other threads and most people were saying that it was faked.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t follow Phil super closely so forgive me if this is late, but do we know if he actually had dick inversion surgery or if he was faking? Originally it seemed like the consensus was that it was real, but I just peeked one of the other threads and most people were saying that it was faked.
The only proof we have are his photos, so it's up to you to judge. Either way, the fact that someone invested so much of their life in getting (or faking getting) their dick flipped just to prove to a bunch of internet randoms that he's "serious" is classic cow material. Just sit back and enjoy schroedinger's genitalia, and laugh heartily at the full antifa regalia with pants down and stubby middle finger photos.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So far he has not produced a single image that can be 100% proven to be him, which should be a trivial thing to do if it's real. an entire body shot facing the camera with his head and a stinkditch both clearly displayed, and unfakable tatoos in view. Instead we got (originally) a body with a disgusting stinkditch, but only tight in close bodyshots and where the only tattoos are easily drawn on with a magic marker, not to mention behaviour completely contrary to that of someone recovering from major surgery. And the most recent pics he claims to 'prove' he has a neovag all fail to show the neovag and look like a simple dick-tuck job like trannies do to pretend they are 'real' women.

But dispite all this, @UselessRubberKeyboard put it best. It really dosent matter if he did or didn't get the chop, because Kiwi Farms either got into his head so badly he chopped his dick off to spite us, or else he was far too chickenshit and unsure of himself that he just pulled a sad fake and has kept up a pathetic lie for way over a year now.

Just enjoy the shitshow, wherever it goes.

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't kept up with the bouncing and squeaking. Has Phil been dumb enough yet to dox himself at his new "ANTIFA barracks?"

Is he back to couch surfing and sleeping under bridges?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Off all popular lolcows, Phil is probably the most slow-in-the-mind. I mean, Chris think very little, childish and autistic, but Phil doesn't think at all before he says or does something.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off all popular lolcows, Phil is probably the most slow-in-the-mind. I mean, Chris think very little, childish and autistic, but Phil doesn't think at all before he says or does something.
I'd say he's the most self-deluded, even more then Brad Watson or OPL, but he's got many contenders for slowest-in-the-mind. And I believe that his fellow potato, Jason Genova has Phil soundly beaten on complete bottom-shelf lack of intelligence.

However Jason can be a somewhat lovable goof as you can see by the army of Jenova's Witnesses and the Pisstroopers who swarm the fuck out of anyone that Jason issues an 'order 66' on, whereas Phil just exudes wierdness, hate and fear.

Far from summoning a personal army at will, Phil can't even successfully beg for comfort pizza from his 'Antifa comrades in arms' because they all know his claims of putting his life on the line for Portland and Antifa are complete and utter self-serving bullshit.

How hasn't Phil developed either septic infections or osteoporosis yet if he truly has had gender reassignment surgery?
I can't imagine Phil being consistent in taking his hormones and post-op his body doesn't produce them by itself so he would have had chalky bones by now.

Also, if he hasn't been officially on hormones for at least a year with two WPATH letters from a sexologist and a PhD, no surgeon would take him on so he likely had something else done by Dr Dugi and claims it's SRS.

Phil would have developed septic infection by now had he truly had SRS.
Even the cleaner trannies have a rotting axe wound smelling of poop between their legs. Can you imagine what Phil would have between his legs, had he truly had SRS? A dimple bacterial enough to kill a whole town. Phil would be a nuclear weapon by now if he truly had had a stink ditch.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s hard to say, because in Phil’s case there’s a huge contrast between what he tries to project and his reality. Chris doesn’t say as much dumb shit, but he only cares about cartoon ponies. Phil, on the other hand, tries to paint himself as this politically aware warrior-intellectual, so the gaps in his knowledge become obvious more quickly.

For instance, neither of them really know where their tugboats come from, but Chris won’t post copy-pasted screeds demanding political changes that would remove his benefits.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but take the last point: Money.

Due to the Financhu Crisis, Chris still tries to make money through Patreon and Ebay with his comicbooks and merchandise and he begs in his videos. That's at least logical: Need more money, do something to get it (no matter how autistic).

Meanwhile, Phil: Gets thousands of bucks in welfare, still lives on the streets and in "women's spaces" and wastes it on sex toys, ugly tattoos and other crap. Also, Phil doesn't even draw his own tattoos by himself yet they still suck, I mean, Sonichu at least as colour and recogniseable characters. Besides, Chris really speaks Spanish, even if very bad, while Phil uses Google Translate...

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How hasn't Phil developed either septic infections or osteoporosis yet if he truly has had gender reassignment surgery?
I can't imagine Phil being consistent in taking his hormones and post-op his body doesn't produce them by itself so he would have had chalky bones by now.

Also, if he hasn't been officially on hormones for at least a year with two WPATH letters from a sexologist and a PhD, no surgeon would take him on so he likely had something else done by Dr Dugi and claims it's SRS.

Phil would have developed septic infection by now had he truly had SRS.
Even the cleaner trannies have a rotting axe wound smelling of poop between their legs. Can you imagine what Phil would have between his legs, had he truly had SRS? A dimple bacterial enough to kill a whole town. Phil would be a nuclear weapon by now if he truly had had a stink ditch.
Very true. But after that embarassing collection of package tuck-ups he showed last time trying to 'prove he has a snatch' it's become obvious to everyone except maybe a couple of his oribiters on Mastadon that he never got GRS, and it probably fools very few of those either. Everyone in his physical circle (if he even has such a thing) certainly know it's bullshit by now and just humor him about it, if they even discuss it at all.

Like any truely serious decision in life, Phil just pretends to have made the choice and then LARPs about it to the best of his knowlege, which is usually laughably flawed and was what made him such a long-term LOLcow in the first place. As ADF-Funsalatina or whatthefuckever he called himself, he was a lolcow long before the term existed.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very true. But after that embarassing collection of package tuck-ups he showed last time trying to 'prove he has a snatch' it's become obvious to everyone except maybe a couple of his oribiters on Mastadon that he never got GRS, and it probably fools very few of those either. Everyone in his physical circle (if he even has such a thing) certainly know it's bullshit by now and just humor him about it, if they even discuss it at all.

Like any truely serious decision in life, Phil just pretends to have made the choice and then LARPs about it to the best of his knowlege, which is usually laughably flawed and was what made him such a long-term LOLcow in the first place. As ADF-Funsalatina or whatthefuckever he called himself, he was a lolcow long before the term existed.
I for one am grateful for anything that prevents him posting nude photos ever again.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 997493
Random Phil cameo in /wooo
That pic has to be older then Jesus. No goddamn WAY is Phil anything close to that slim any more.

No wonder he wants to promote it, he's desparately hoping people will think that's his real look still these days.

The biggest lulz from this being he STILL looks like a complete retard LARPing as Captain Commie, even if he's younger and thinner in it.

Tags
None