Random Thoughts & Questions: MrEnter Edition -

Hellblazer

Everything has its time and everything dies.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
[EDIT: thread name changed 3/23/15 from "MrEnter General Thread"]

The old MrEnter thread (TheMysteriousMrEnter) has swirled into a total disorganized mess that is all over the place and tainted with I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and rambling conversations. Given that nobody in their right mind would ever want to go through the 172 pages that popped up in a single month to get things back on track, I've locked it and opened this up.

Let's keep things on-topic, devoid of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, and less circlejerk-ey if at all possible. Once threads go that path they become un-moderateable and only inhabited by a small group of people who post constantly like mini-Marijans.

Also, if there are people related to MrEnter who have enough content to deserve their own thread, making one is a better tactic than trying to cram everything into one megathread.

Have fun, and hopefully this one goes better than the last thread.

Last edited:

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
The old MrEnter thread (TheMysteriousMrEnter) has swirled into a total disorganized mess that is all over the place and tainted with I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and rambling conversations. Given that nobody in their right mind would ever want to go through the 172 pages that popped up in a single month to get things back on track, I've locked it and opened this up.

Let's keep things on-topic, devoid of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, and less circlejerk-ey if at all possible. Once threads go that path they become un-moderateable and only inhabited by a small circle people who post constantly like mini-Marijans.

Also, if there are people related to MrEnter who have enough content to deserve their own thread, making one is a better tactic than trying to cram everything into one megathread.

Have fun, and hopefully this one goes better than the last thread.
I was worried for a second everything was over. Nice surprise :)

• Agree
Reactions: KFC

NZDROW

Рас и торию
kiwifarms.net
The problem with preventing anything involving Mr. Enter and the gang from descending into madness is the fact that the Entersphere is huge, still being discovered, and things are propping up out of absolutely fucking nowhere.

The descent to insanity is inevitable.
This is also a problem. Mr Enter is still a fourth-rate lolcow in his own circle.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino