Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

  • We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
Founder
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
You know, I was thinking, it might not be a bad idea to have a Random Chris thought or question thread because sometimes, a question or thought doesn't really warrant an entire thread. So if you feel like you can't flush out a quality post, post it here instead.
 

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
It's staggering just how much of Chris's life is third-rate, at best: substandard parents, cheap clothes and entertainment (as a kid and today), ineffectual education (post-Nathanael Greene), et cetera.
 

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Marvin said:
JimReynolds said:
whispsonichu said:
I've always wondered, why did the guy in the Father Call, do the entire thing in a Patrick Warburton voice, and why didn't Chris notice?
I heard that it was Liquid Chris.
Heh, it wasn't Liquid Chris. Liquid doesn't sound anything like that.

Everyone thinks Liquid is everyone else. Like he's Lars and Alec as well.

Like Liquid is Chris's Joker almost.
 

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
JimReynolds said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
Everyone thinks Liquid is everyone else. Like he's Lars and Alec as well.

Like Liquid is Chris's Joker almost.
Considering how Liquid is everything that Chris isn't, I think that it's a good possibility that he did some of those voices.
Huh? No. Liquid was just Liquid.
 

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Marvin said:
JimReynolds said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
Everyone thinks Liquid is everyone else. Like he's Lars and Alec as well.

Like Liquid is Chris's Joker almost.
Considering how Liquid is everything that Chris isn't, I think that it's a good possibility that he did some of those voices.
Huh? No. Liquid was just Liquid.

But he played Chris on some Sonichu TAS episodes, right? Cos it sounds identical to his CWC impersonation.
 

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Yawning Squirtle said:
Marvin said:
JimReynolds said:
Considering how Liquid is everything that Chris isn't, I think that it's a good possibility that he did some of those voices.
Huh? No. Liquid was just Liquid.

But he played Chris on some Sonichu TAS episodes, right? Cos it sounds identical to his CWC impersonation.
I don't think so, but then again, I didn't watch much of Sonichu TAS.
 

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
Founder
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
whispsonichu said:
I've always wondered, why did the guy in the Father Call, do the entire thing in a Patrick Warburton voice, and why didn't Chris notice?

That's how the guy sounds normally. Seriously, I'm not fucking with you. I guess he sorta sounds like Patrick Warburton but it wasn't intentional.