• Never had any hope

Votes: 175 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 184 10.1%

• Total voters

SpineySonichu

I knew you were trouble when you sold me mids
kiwifarms.net
How were the calls recorded like CC calling Chris after sending the hookers or Alec calling Bob informing him of the encounter in June 2010?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Has anything remotely interesting happened the past 3 months?
Maybe when the whole forum lost it's fucking mind when Chris tried to swindle pet treatments for the Chandler Cats and decided that Chris wasn't just a fat lazy autist, but the living and breathing Avatar of SatanBear himself.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
In a way, is it the best thing that ever happened to Chris that he got discovered by the internet and went viral?

Imagine how empty the last 11 years of his life would have been if he managed to evade wider detection and just be a local oddity. There may be dozens of Chris-Chans out there in America that just don't have the same proclivity for broadcasting themselves to the world, or are just better looked after so as to prevent them from ever putting as much personal info out there, acting out in public the way he has, and having unfettered access to the internet/trolls like he does.

But because of his perfect storm of circumstances, his legend will live on for some time after he passes, so in other words, at least for 15 more years will people be talking about him. Which satisfies his massive ego.

The emotional rollercoaster he went through at the height of the Love Quest saga, and the numerous fake Sweethearts, at the very least gave him a reason to wake up in the morning, and provided what was to him, real life Shakespearean drama. Something to fight for, and enemies to fight against. Purpose.

If the price for all that is a Medallion shoved up the ass, or $6000 of well-needed tugboat dollars scammed out of his bank account, I don't think he'd do anything different if he had the choice to go back in time and just be well medicated and supervised, in a safe environment.. maybe even recieving adequate support to be employable in a token bag boy role or something.

Chris really is the "Concorde Moment" for autism meeting the internet. We may never see exceptionalism on this scale ever again. I really don't think he'd have it any other way. How many of us can say we're truly the best at something?

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
In a way, is it the best thing that ever happened to Chris that he got discovered by the internet and went viral?

Imagine how empty the last 11 years of his life would have been if he managed to evade wider detection and just be a local oddity. There may be dozens of Chris-Chans out there in America that just don't have the same proclivity for broadcasting themselves to the world, or are just better looked after so as to prevent them from ever putting as much personal info out there, acting out in public the way he has, and having unfettered access to the internet/trolls like he does.

But because of his perfect storm of circumstances, his legend will live on for some time after he passes, so in other words, at least for 15 more years will people be talking about him. Which satisfies his massive ego.

The emotional rollercoaster he went through at the height of the Love Quest saga, and the numerous fake Sweethearts, at the very least gave him a reason to wake up in the morning, and provided what was to him, real life Shakespearean drama. Something to fight for, and enemies to fight against. Purpose.

If the price for all that is a Medallion shoved up the ass, or $6000 of well-needed tugboat dollars scammed out of his bank account, I don't think he'd do anything different if he had the choice to go back in time and just be well medicated and supervised, in a safe environment.. maybe even recieving adequate support to be employable in a token bag boy role or something.

Chris really is the "Concorde Moment" for autism meeting the internet. We may never see exceptionalism on this scale ever again. I really don't think he'd have it any other way. How many of us can say we're truly the best at something?
His everyday life would be way more boring, and he couldn't ride the high of being the hero-in-his-own-mind against an army of cyberbullies...but other than that I think chris's life wouldn't have gone so dramatically off the rails, and he'd be a lot more mentally stable, if he wasn't discovered.

I don't think Chris-tran would've been a thing, either, if his mind wasn't so warped by his "fame".

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
His everyday life would be way more boring, and he couldn't ride the high of being the hero-in-his-own-mind against an army of cyberbullies...but other than that I think chris's life wouldn't have gone so dramatically off the rails, and he'd be a lot more mentally stable, if he wasn't discovered.

I don't think Chris-tran would've been a thing, either, if his mind wasn't so warped by his "fame".
I agree with you on everything you said except the last statement.

Chris would have probably trooned out anyway after Bob died. It may have taken longer for him to get there, but I get the feeling it would have happened anyway regardless of trolls or not.

Remember, he became a Tomgirl before he trooned out entirely of his own volition and the only thing close to troll involvement with that was a vaguely worded comment from Jackie.

He went full troon during a period when no trolls were in contact with him.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
There may be dozens of Chris-Chans out there in America that just don't have the same proclivity for broadcasting themselves to the world,
I've always wondered that. There really might be other wackjobs like Chris out there somewhere and this really could be a forum about someone else.

However, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone this genuinely ignorant but I do think Chris's smarter in some ways and like it or not he can fool people with help.

• Dumb
Reactions: Broseph

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to Chris, there's nothing more for him to do.

Are you asking why he doesn't continue to post in here and shoot the shit?
Yeah kinda, since we mostly haven’t heard of him in a while. I thought something happened to him.
He may have doxed the TTS but I want to be for sure if he did and if he still monitors Chris.
Since your his friend, I thought you learned about what happened to him. But decided not to tell us anything out of respect for him. So why doesn’t he post here anymore after a long time?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah kinda, since we mostly haven’t heard of him in a while. I thought something happened to him.
He may have doxed the TTS but I want to be for sure if he did and if he still monitors Chris.
Since your his friend, I thought you learned about what happened to him. But decided not to tell us anything out of respect for him. So why doesn’t he post here anymore after a long time?
Don't know about TTS.

He's not interested in kiwi stuff in general and since Chris lets strangers waltz into his house and head, there's nothing really for him to do there.

I don't know if he lurks or anything. Maybe once in awhile? Don't know.

PartTimeShitter

kiwifarms.net
Don't know about TTS.

He's not interested in kiwi stuff in general and since Chris lets strangers waltz into his house and head, there's nothing really for him to do there.

I don't know if he lurks or anything. Maybe once in awhile? Don't know.
Do you still believe you're some kind of oracle, just because you met him once or twice IRL?
This is just pathetic.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you still believe you're some kind of oracle, just because you met him once or twice IRL?
This is just pathetic.
I was talking about @The Captain. But as far as Chris goes, I generally know what's going on because everyone involved is telling me about what's going on. I am privy to information that most people are not.

I'm not prescient, I'm seeing the original sources themselves.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino