Votes: 154 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 164 10.2%

• Total voters

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit out of the loop here, but why does Chris claim to be married to Mewtwo of all pokeymanz?

I'm guessing it's more Idea Guy crap.

Also what's this "Comma" thing Chris claims he's a "goddess" of?

Reactions: Trilby

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit out of the loop here, but why does Chris claim to be married to Mewtwo of all pokeymanz?

I'm guessing it's more Idea Guy crap.

Also what's this "Comma" thing Chris claims he's a "goddess" of?
Mewtwo got married to Magi-Chan in January 2018, so when Chris joined in he just kind of inherited him. As for Comma, it's a made-up nation Chris claims he's the CPU goddess of, which is some junk he got from the Hyperdimension Neptunia games and anime. It's based on the Commodore 64. Pretty much all of this has Idea Guy fingerprints on it, of course.

ToroidalBoat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mewtwo got married to Magi-Chan in January 2018, so when Chris joined in he just kind of inherited him.
Surprised Chris didn't claim to be married to Gardevoir. They're psychic, fairly human-like, and feminine -- although half are male -- and Chris had one named "Vanessa" on an in-game team.

Has Chris ever gone into any detail what "Comma" is like?

Last edited:

Moppo.

kiwifarms.net
The great thing about Chris's relationship with Mewtwo is that he's not an OC and there's only one Mewtwo in the Pokemon universe. So in Chris's narcissistic mind he is the one person in the world with the privilege to fuck the one-and-only Mewtwo in the ass on the regular (since I presume Mewtwo doesn't have a penis).

ToroidalBoat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Chris's imaginary utopia of CWCville was basically a standard Pokemon town?
Back when the villains were Team Rocket instead of internet trolls and 4-Cent Garbage?

Imagine how different Sonichu could've been had Chris never become "internet famous."

Last edited:

friends o' niall

soup hotelier
kiwifarms.net
https://law.justia.com/cases/virginia/supreme-court/2018/170631.html

TL;DR The Game Place, LLC thought their lease on the property was month-to-month and the leasing company thought it was 15 years. The Supreme Court of VA agreed with The Game Place, LLC.

They went out of business ages ago but I guess the LLC is still active. I don't know why or what they do nowadays.
Skimmed through the fucking thing just to see if the legal documents referred to it as "the GAMe PLACe". Fuck I'm autistic.

Reactions: The Un-Clit
How did Chris graduate from college if he did less than satisfactory or under in high school? If the CADD certificate was only a few credits then he should of graduated getting his certificate before the trouble he started that got him kicked out

Reactions: Yolandi

Ferris

Sandy Rosechu’s Trap Psychologist
kiwifarms.net
How did Chris graduate from college if he did less than satisfactory or under in high school? If the CADD certificate was only a few credits then he should of graduated getting his certificate before the trouble he started that got him kicked out
Probably a combination of Chris, Bob, and Borb pulling the Autism Discrimination card.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
It's community college - if you can get in, you can graduate (even if it takes you 3x as long as it should like Chris). Ds get degrees.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I've been out of the loop since Chris got enthralled by idea guy and stopped reliably doing commissions, but the doubling down on the dimensional merge stuff is getting me interested and confused.

Do we know who's thral Chris is currently under? My understanding is that he's mostly cut ties with the teen troon squad but I know at one point there was another unnamed person feeding him info.

Do we know what drugs Chris takes? Both prescription and street? It sounds like he's on an ever increasing amount of psychiatric drugs and I know he's been seen to smoke weed.

Did it ever come out why he was demoted s phase in the therapeutic docket program?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino