Votes: 62 3.7%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 158 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 168 10.2%

• Total voters

praktica

kiwifarms.net
Given that a high school junior or seinor senior described WWII as a “tragic event with guns and insults and yuck”, I don’t think the term “extremely generous” even begins to cut it. While Borb may have successfully waged their war to get Chris mainstreamed, the tard card was still in full force.
Like a Mobius strip of entitlement and why people attribute Chris' uniqueness to Bob and Barb.

"How dare you suggest my son is disabled, he must be mainstreamed."

"How dare you give my son an F, don't you know he's disabled?"

...and repeat, until school gives in.

See Song of Christian for an example, Chris indignantly addressing the camera like a confederate colonel tackling carpetbaggers which can only have been learnt from parroting his father.

Pickelhaube

Ultimate♂Muscle♂Roller♂Legend
kiwifarms.net
If someone created a 3d model of not-Chris Chan, he's wasting his time and talent
I know that guy, he a user who often worships Chris at Sockness's level. I often see him orbiting around Chris's Twitter and pissing off users at r/chrischansonichu. I have heard rumors that he is actually Hirtes.

His Twitter account
His Reddit account

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
So the teachers lower their standards to Chris. Might as well send him to school for special kids.

The more I learn about Chris and watching family guy, the more I think that Peter Griffin is the fictional Chris Chan, minus the family and friends.
Well, Griffin is a total derp, but he doesn't think he's a goddess and apparently he tries to work, selling butt scratchers and such.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
According to the stuff that people scrounged out of the garbage after the house fire, it looks to have been a combination of extremely generous grading and probably some incompetence and/or pity on the part of his teachers. He did fail a number of assignments, but not enough to be held back or to fail at graduating.

Edit: ninja'd by Kosher Dill
It's pretty fucking hard to actually flunk out of high school. Much, much dumber people than Chris still make it through.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty fucking hard to actually flunk out of high school. Much, much dumber people than Chris still make it through.
It's borderline impossible nowadays due to a combination of NCLB (is that still a thing anymore? it was when I was in high school) causing funding to get tied directly to test scores AND school administrators trying to avoid taking nasty hits to their statistics. Mind you, this is public school we're talking about. Private schools have a little more leeway. Pretty much the only ways you can get kicked out of high school boil down to doing shit that's literally expulsion worthy (i.e. anything with criminal damages).

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
So Chris has mentioned that people can pray to him but has anyone asked him yet if he hears their prayers? if so, does he claim to have answered them? I don't use Twitter so someone can ask him and see if he answers
It'll answer you if Chris is interested in you (by following you on twitter). Following him alone won't get him to notice

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino