• Never had any hope

Votes: 166 9.7%
  • The Jews

Votes: 174 10.1%

• Total voters

duff101

#1 OJ Simpson fan
kiwifarms.net
Does the hormone stuff physically affect the penis? Ie: shrivels it up, lessens sexual drive etc
Yes, testosterone helps with penile functions, so getting rid of it messes with the ability to get off, and can sometimes shrink it.
Why his room looks decently clean?
Honestly his room looks alright but Sockness to me looks even more disgusting than Chris especially in his Chris cosplay.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I think it in cludes housekeeping or he has some sort of counselor on his ass cheekin on him daily.
He also has an old sugar daddy . He's a homo gold digger.
Didn't Bob faked his death and went to Jacob?

DCM90

kiwifarms.net
Hirtes then Sockness. I always love Halal'd cows.
But at least CWC will receive more tugboat money and state benefits if he moves to SF.
Even if he ends up homeless he might enjoy sleeping outdoors under a tree like a little pony in Golden Gate park. Is like a threshold to C-197, he won't feel alone.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
But at least CWC will receive more tugboat money and state benefits if he moves to SF.
Even if he ends up homeless he might enjoy sleeping outdoors under a tree like a little pony in Golden Gate park. Is like a threshold to C-197, he won't feel alone.
I've heard there's a pooping in the street problem in SF. He could be right at home. Just wear the skirt with no pants and crap everywhere like the animal he is.

• Winner
Reactions: Trilby

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin and Real G

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it in cludes housekeeping or he has some sort of counselor on his ass checking him daily.
He also has an old sugar daddy . He's a homo gold digger.
Sounds like the kind of place Chris could use once Barb trots off to pony heaven and the bank rides away into the sunset with 14 BC. The chances of Chris actually filling in the forms and talking to the right people to get a tard room are probably about the same as the merge happening, though. Assuming such places even exist near Chris.

What am I saying, Chris is the golden tard - he'll get given some sort of tard housing without seeing a day of homelessness, you watch. It seems to be the one rule that is always a constant in Chris's life, that he never faces the consequences of his laziness, ego and unwillingness to act like an adult. At this point it's as guaranteed as Coyote never catching the Road Runner.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the kind of place Chris could use once Barb trots off to pony heaven and the bank rides away into the sunset with 14 BC. The chances of Chris actually filling in the forms and talking to the right people to get a tard room are probably about the same as the merge happening, though. Assuming such places even exist near Chris.

What am I saying, Chris is the golden tard - he'll get given some sort of tard housing without seeing a day of homelessness, you watch. It seems to be the one rule that is always a constant in Chris's life, that he never faces the consequences of his laziness, ego and unwillingness to act like an adult. At this point it's as guaranteed as Coyote never catching the Road Runner.
lol yes we have a bet going. It involves no money, only ego points. Money, what money? lol. I could bet you a bag of gummy candy dicks or something, to make it suitably Chandlerian.

May Prince

kiwifarms.net
I actually have an important question as I am quite new to this whole Chris stuffs in general.

I noticed from several Chris videos on YouTube that they are described as "leaked" from Chris's room rather than published.

But how can these videos be "leaked" instead of "published" by Chris himself unless Barbara is actually conspiring with the trolls?

Or does it mean some trolls actually do have Backdoors inside Chris's personal desktop?

• Autistic
Reactions: Picklechu

Fondful Memories

kiwifarms.net
I actually have an important question as I am quite new to this whole Chris stuffs in general.

I noticed from several Chris videos on YouTube that they are described as "leaked" from Chris's room rather than published.

But how can these videos be "leaked" instead of "published" by Chris himself unless Barbara is actually conspiring with the trolls?

Or does it mean some trolls actually do have Backdoors inside Chris's personal desktop?
Trolls (often posing as potential sweethearts) have private video chats with him and then repost them. Chris has shown himself to be very gullible over the years.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino