Votes: 183 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 196 10.2%

• Total voters

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cwcki has been down for a cool minute. Anybody knows whats up?
This is what happened, according to @Marvin:

No, the cwcki doesn't use cloudflare.

Our host, 1776 Hosting was taken down by their upstream provider.

We haven't had any downtime like that since we switched hosts. It's been rock solid for months (or whenever I switched).

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Marvin and Real G

UselessRubberKeyboard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it in cludes housekeeping or he has some sort of counselor on his ass checking him daily.
He also has an old sugar daddy . He's a homo gold digger.
Sounds like the kind of place Chris could use once Barb trots off to pony heaven and the bank rides away into the sunset with 14 BC. The chances of Chris actually filling in the forms and talking to the right people to get a tard room are probably about the same as the merge happening, though. Assuming such places even exist near Chris.

What am I saying, Chris is the golden tard - he'll get given some sort of tard housing without seeing a day of homelessness, you watch. It seems to be the one rule that is always a constant in Chris's life, that he never faces the consequences of his laziness, ego and unwillingness to act like an adult. At this point it's as guaranteed as Coyote never catching the Road Runner.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the kind of place Chris could use once Barb trots off to pony heaven and the bank rides away into the sunset with 14 BC. The chances of Chris actually filling in the forms and talking to the right people to get a tard room are probably about the same as the merge happening, though. Assuming such places even exist near Chris.

What am I saying, Chris is the golden tard - he'll get given some sort of tard housing without seeing a day of homelessness, you watch. It seems to be the one rule that is always a constant in Chris's life, that he never faces the consequences of his laziness, ego and unwillingness to act like an adult. At this point it's as guaranteed as Coyote never catching the Road Runner.
lol yes we have a bet going. It involves no money, only ego points. Money, what money? lol. I could bet you a bag of gummy candy dicks or something, to make it suitably Chandlerian.

May Prince

Atompunk
kiwifarms.net
I actually have an important question as I am quite new to this whole Chris stuffs in general.

I noticed from several Chris videos on YouTube that they are described as "leaked" from Chris's room rather than published.

But how can these videos be "leaked" instead of "published" by Chris himself unless Barbara is actually conspiring with the trolls?

Or does it mean some trolls actually do have Backdoors inside Chris's personal desktop?

• Autistic
Reactions: Picklechu
Z

ZX 008

kiwifarms.net
I actually have an important question as I am quite new to this whole Chris stuffs in general.

I noticed from several Chris videos on YouTube that they are described as "leaked" from Chris's room rather than published.

But how can these videos be "leaked" instead of "published" by Chris himself unless Barbara is actually conspiring with the trolls?

Or does it mean some trolls actually do have Backdoors inside Chris's personal desktop?
Trolls (often posing as potential sweethearts) have private video chats with him and then repost them. Chris has shown himself to be very gullible over the years.

May Prince

Atompunk
kiwifarms.net
Trolls (often posing as potential sweethearts) have private video chats with him and then repost them. Chris has shown himself to be very gullible over the years.
Something in the line of "Hey Hey You You I don't like your boyfriend ♪" is at least a little bit understandable in that context, but why would he still also share things in the line of "Victory Rockout" with his fake sweethearts? Is it just a part that neurotypicals will never understand?

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Something in the line of "Hey Hey You You I don't like your boyfriend ♪" is at least a little bit understandable in that context, but why would he still also share things in the line of "Victory Rockout" with his fake sweethearts? Is it just a part that neurotypicals will never understand?
They ask him to make specific types of exceptional and humiliating videos with the express intent of publishing them for all to see.

May Prince

Atompunk
kiwifarms.net
They ask him to make specific types of exceptional and humiliating videos with the express intent of publishing them for all to see.
Dang, Chris must be extraordinarily blind to reading situational cues over the realm of being just "gullible."

How can he not dive into suspicion right away when his new "sweethearts" make such silly demands?

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Dang, Chris must be extraordinarily blind to reading situational cues over the realm of being just "gullible."

How can he not dive into suspicion right away when his new "sweethearts" make such silly demands?
It's a cliche thing to say, but autism. People with autism tend to take things at literal face value. If someone is putting on an act and being flirty, it might not register to them that they're being fucked with. They think that person is honestly interested.

Coupled with Chris not being very intelligent, living a sheltered life not socializing much in his formulative years and being detached from reality, it's no wonder why he's this gullible and naive.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They did have to alter their strategy at times.

Like "Hey Chris, you should make a video to scare Clyde Cash!" or "It'd be really romantic if you made a video doing X" or "Chris, we found the identity of Surfshack Tito! It is X and here's his pic! Make a video to show him that and scare him!"

May Prince

Atompunk
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that Chris always quotes (out of context) his past experience from the elementary school of "being put down to floor and restrained by multiple teachers and students" as the event that formulated his current self, and the quote appears so randomly and often even as Chris is almost 40.

But does it mean Chris genuinely believes that event was enforced not for the safety of everyone involved in the class but just as a part of the "Kick the Autistic" culture? And also believing for real that several hundreds people in his elementary school all agreed with such culture?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 2 people

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that Chris always quotes (out of context) his past experience from the elementary school of "being put down to floor and restrained by multiple teachers and students" as the event that formulated his current self, and the quote appears so randomly and often even as Chris is almost 40.

But does it mean Chris genuinely believes that event was enforced not for the safety of everyone involved in the class but just as a part of the "Kick the Autistic" culture? And also believing for real that several hundreds people in his elementary school all agreed with such culture?
This is Chris we're talking about. Of course he does. As far as he's concerned, they were abusing him because they hated/feared him for being autistic. His egotism and stupidity won't let him admit the possibility that he was at fault, just as it never occurred to his parents that there might have been legitimate reasons for the staff to restrain him.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Has Chris seen disenchantment? I know based on a tweet some time ago he's seen tuca and bertie (because of course its a cartoon created by a woman so mah girl power) but the former is definitely the better show really feels like golden age Simpsons or Futurama.

Then again knowing Chris he'd probably ruin it by adding bean and co into his dimensional merge BS. 🤔

Last edited: