Votes: 64 3.7%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 166 9.7%
  • The Jews

Votes: 174 10.1%

• Total voters

May Prince

kiwifarms.net
This is rather out of the blue, but I honestly speculate that Bob and Barbara's black-and-white, oversimplified understanding of psychopathology must have been the foremost reason why they completely denied the need for the special education for Chris.

From the fact that Chris was already publicly known as "with High-Functioning Autism" in his Sega Sweepstakes news in 1994, I guess that there must have been an official meeting between Borb and the local doctor where the doctor finally mentioned Chris's diagnosis for the first time - I actually speculate that, when he finally faced the situation where he needs to explain the diagnosis of high-functioning autism in the way that the old couple is able to understand with ease, the doctor explained it as 1) Chris does have autism 2) and yet his IQ is normal.

There is what I think things got completely wrong since, as far as I may speculate, Bob and Barbara amplified the "his IQ is normal" part out of proportion, even while the doctor's original intention must have been focused on the "he still has autism" part instead. As soon as that unfortunate amplification happened in Borb's heads, Chris was deemed "neurotypical for no doubt" to the old couple. This can certainly happen if I were correct with the assumption that Bob and Barbara had extremely binary and oversimplified understanding of psychopathology, which often makes these people view this subject in the binary of "neurotypicals vs TARDS" - Historically, before it reached the late 19th century, even a lot of government-managed asylums could not make a clear distinction between schizophrenics and the mentally rэtarded.

Assuming that Bob and Barbara lived most of their lives in unfortunate environments where such incorrect binary has not been updated yet, and if I were correct with this assumption, it should be deemed kinda inevitable from the beginning that Chris would be denied of all the resources prepared for him out there by his own bloody parents.

Last edited:

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to that kitten Chris picked up out of the backyard? Haven’t heard about it in ages.

I’d check the cwcki, but...

F
Chris picked up not one feral kitten, but an entire litter. And then when everyone yelled at him to stop being a spastic and put them back outside, he insisted that they were his kittens the whole time simply because they wandered into his front yard at some point.

I could have sworn that one of them died soon after Chris "adopted" them and he made a post about it, but I might be misremembering that.

TL;DR: those cats are deader than the CWCki

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris picked up not one feral kitten, but an entire litter. And then when everyone yelled at him to stop being a spastic and put them back outside, he insisted that they were his kittens the whole time simply because they wandered into his front yard at some point.

I could have sworn that one of them died soon after Chris "adopted" them and he made a post about it, but I might be misremembering that.
One of them died and the Captain convinced him to give one of the others to a better home. He kept the last one, but we haven't heard anything about it in some time. He's been too busy yammering about the merge to talk about anything else, it seems.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net

TL;DR: those cats are deader than the CWCki
I was referring to the kitten that stayed, but yeah... haven't heard a thing about it. It either become one with the horde by merging into it and Chris was just so lost in looney land that he didn't even notice, or the cat's doing fine enough and avoids interacting with Chris enough to not warrant mention.

My heart goes out to that kitteh.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
I was referring to the kitten that stayed, but yeah... haven't heard a thing about it. It either become one with the horde by merging into it and Chris was just so lost in looney land that he didn't even notice, or the cat's doing fine enough and avoids interacting with Chris enough to not warrant mention.

My heart goes out to that kitteh.
Slyvia was her name.
I think she appeared last in the video Chris got a Switch if I'm not mistaken.

From those idiot siblings or something.

Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious the reason why Chris hasn't talked about his home life that much is because it's too depressing.

skiddlez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Christine would enjoy my penis. My penis is very feminine, and everyone who has sucked it has remarked on its delicate feminine beauty. But it's long. Dear god my penis is so long. I'll be poking the deep reaches of Christine's shitbox for days. After all the pain of anal sex and Christine realizing how bad she fucked up, she will want to be a man again. She will want to put her autistic wonderful satanic delicious dick in some damn pussy. And we'll roll around in a sports car and fuck the hos together. I will bring back Chris-chan. No more Christine.

I will make Chris great again.

If you negrate me I WILL FUCKING BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT, I WILL SHIT IN YOUR FACE, I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL FUCK CHRISTINES ASSHOLE, I WILL FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE AFTER FUCKING CHRISTINES ASSHOLE, DONT FUCK WITH ME

May Prince

kiwifarms.net
I actually noticed just today that, when Chris wrote the second "apology letter" to Mary Lee Walsh and demand that she asks PVCC to lift its ban on Chris, he strangely mentioned the crumbling financial status of his family more than once, and even mentioned in the conclusion part of the letter that he wishes to do some "activities" inside the PVCC campus.

Does it actually mean, looking at those several contexts, that Chris was trying to sell his Sonichu merchandises in the PVCC campus as soon as the school allows him to make an entrance to the campus?

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should go to the doorstep of 14BLC with an Ouija board, do a seance and make the house haunted by spirits.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I think that him being angry is what makes him entertaining. Although not the anger itself but how he express it.
And in the upcoming bronycon, some of us wanted to prevent him from attending, just for an angry Chris footage.
Being angry because of the minor alterations of the fictional chracter got us a picture of his mugshot.
Edit: When he's so pissed at someone and his anger can no longet be expressed with words, he just show his childish hand gesture, which should be an equivalent to finger flipping

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually noticed just today that, when Chris wrote the second "apology letter" to Mary Lee Walsh and demand that she asks PVCC to lift its ban on Chris, he strangely mentioned the crumbling financial status of his family more than once, and even mentioned in the conclusion part of the letter that he wishes to do some "activities" inside the PVCC campus.

Does it actually mean, looking at those several contexts, that Chris was trying to sell his Sonichu merchandises in the PVCC campus as soon as the school allows him to make an entrance to the campus?
Nah, that would have required him to put in some kind of effort. Pretty sure he was just fishing for pity by whining about their poor financial state.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino