• Never had any hope

Votes: 166 9.7%
  • The Jews

Votes: 174 10.1%

• Total voters

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Will Chris ever find a woman desperate enough to fuck him? BronyCon seems to be the perfect place given it's full of fat, desperate women.
No woman is that desperate. When the options for sexual release are climbing on top of Chris or jerking off, 100% of women will choose jerking off. It's quicker, less smelly, and you don't have to listen to Chris talk about the dimensional merge for hours afterwards.

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain who Jacob Sockness is? I keep seeing his name here and I've been gone for a while.

Jacob Harrison

Ultimate Catholic Anglo American
kiwifarms.net
Last night I had a dream that I read a thread on Kiwi Farms that Chris Chan committed suicide. I then made a comment similar to my comment about Etika, saying that Chris is in hell for committing suicide. My comment caused a bunch of users to get angry in my dream.

• Feels
  • Informative
Reactions: Yop Yop and Mr. 0

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain who Jacob Sockness is? I keep seeing his name here and I've been gone for a while.
Some guy who rose to fame post idea guys. He is some autistic gay boy from San Francisco and seems to have the disposable income to be a pay pig. He seems to be into Chris. Like, sexually into, because like I said, he is gay.

He paid $200 for Chris's shoes and made an unboxing video.

He lives in some group home and is confirmed to be at least in his mid 20s, so unfortunately no one can call his mother to try and stop his autism.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Some guy who rose to fame post idea guys. He is some autistic gay boy from San Francisco and seems to have the disposable income to be a pay pig. He seems to be into Chris. Like, sexually into, because like I said, he is gay.

He paid $200 for Chris's shoes and made an unboxing video.

He lives in some group home and is confirmed to be at least in his mid 20s, so unfortunately no one can call his mother to try and stop his autism.
I'm confused whether he lives in the apartment or in a group home. If he's in the group home, shouldn't the people with authority be concerned about Jacob with his habit of lighting candles?
That's a risk of getting house fire or at least frequently triggering smoke detectors (if they have one)

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused whether he lives in the apartment or in a group home. If he's in the group home, shouldn't the people with authority be concerned about Jacob with his habit of lighting candles?
That's a risk of getting house fire or at least frequently triggering smoke detectors (if they have one)
Best I can say is this. Smoke isn't all that hard to conceal

my sister and I bloody smoked at a Hilton Hotel in May. I was really reluctant but she just sprayed perfume into a toilet paper rolled stuffed up and we smoked in the bathroom. She even said other con goers were doing it to. We even saw some on the porch of the 11th floor I stayed on.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
No woman is that desperate. When the options for sexual release are climbing on top of Chris or jerking off, 100% of women will choose jerking off. It's quicker, less smelly, and you don't have to listen to Chris talk about the dimensional merge for hours afterwards.
who said anything about afterwards

May Prince

kiwifarms.net
"Electric-Hedgehog Pokemons"

I seriously wonder how it never occurred to Chris for the last two decades that Sonichus cannot really be "Pokemons" as they are some kind of hybrid between Pokemons and anthropomorphic mammals forced out by some weird rainbow power. Lacking self-awareness is one thing, but how can he not be even aware of the details behind his fictional creations?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

I seriously wonder how it never occurred to Chris for the last two decades that Sonichus cannot really be "Pokemons" as they are some kind of hybrid between Pokemons and anthropomorphic mammals forced out by some weird rainbow power. Lacking self-awareness is one thing, but how can he not be even aware of the details behind his fictional creations?
Also the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon not Pokemons.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He's very aware of the details that he chooses to be very aware of. That's how we got an entire comic page regarding the exact construction and function of Sonichu and Rosechu's genitalia, and why all of his shitty new OCs have pointlessly intricate backstories and detailed physical measurements. He'll put as much effort as he's capable of into the parts of his world that interest him. After that, he's content to ignore or handwave everything else by saying it just happened "off page" in the other dimension or whatever. He's the Great Director Chandler, he don't gotta explain shit.

Roger Whore

Your words can’t hurt me, these shades are Gucci.
kiwifarms.net
Hey I know someone may have asked, but is anyone having any issues getting sonichu.com to work?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino