Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 156 8.1%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 153 8.0%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.2%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 798 41.5%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 110 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 57 3.0%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 78 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 183 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 195 10.1%

• Total voters

Incognito Mode

kiwifarms.net
Also, how exactly is he the OC and "father" of Sonichu and yet he claims that CWCville and other characters like Magi-chan have always existed and will continue to exist without him? Magi-chan is still a part of the "Sonichu" race and yet it somehow predates Chris? 🤔
I think Chris dropped the father title and replaced it with creator some time after he drew himself bumfucking Sonichu, possibly due to realizing the incestuous implications.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, if the BB&T and SunTrust merger goes through, people who bank with either and use direct deposit will have 6 months to a year to update their direct deposit information. It would honestly be kind of funny if Chris forgot to do so.

Also, I'm slightly surprised that we haven't seen Chris beg for Venmo or Cash App "donations." For an autist, he's usually pretty willing to adopt newer technology, especially if it's free. Plus, Cash App has a referral program, which would make it easier to get money from idiots, since it wouldn't be their $5 Chris gets if they use his referral code.
As I keep saying, the concept of the tugboat is ironclad, but the money itself can be ruined.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not really. The government won't say "oh, I guess he doesn't need this anymore!" He'll still get it and get direct deposit set back up, but he'll have a month where he ends up having to go without for a week or two.
Or it could be a months-long Kafkaesque nightmare because thousands of other tards at the same time will also be in the same situation because they just threw away the notice that they needed to update that shit.

Col. Bustard

Always Wrong
kiwifarms.net
What does Chris actually do all day?

He talks about completing the merger constantly, but that's not--you know, real. He posts on Twitter a little bit, but not nearly enough to take up a significant amount of time. He usually doesn't keep up with his Patreon contributions, and with the level of shit he makes, I doubt that he can really argue that it takes up a good portion of his day. He doesn't seem like the type to browse forms or Reddit all day, and we'd 100% know if he was since he sucks at concealing his powerlevel. The Love Quest is over. He's banned from pretty much any place he would visit reguarly. The only thing I know for certain is the stupid fucking videos he uses to grow his tits.

So, what is his day-to-day? Games? Netflix? Jacking off?

Also, when he is "working on the merge", what does that actuall look like?

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net

He talks about completing the merger constantly, but that's not--you know, real. He posts on Twitter a little bit, but not nearly enough to take up a significant amount of time. He usually doesn't keep up with his Patreon contributions, and with the level of shit he makes, I doubt that he can really argue that it takes up a good portion of his day. He doesn't seem like the type to browse forms or Reddit all day, and we'd 100% know if he was since he sucks at concealing his powerlevel. The Love Quest is over. He's banned from pretty much any place he would visit reguarly. The only thing I know for certain is the stupid fucking videos he uses to grow his tits.

I'm gonna say he's playing pretend in his room with his rat tulpas and/or playing vidya that's intended for kids.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Chris has toys.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think you're making some assumptions regarding Chris revealing his power level. Chris shares things online mostly intentionally. He shares things he thinks his audience will like. What he thinks his audience will like is not necessarily the same as what they actually like. Chris does shit all day that we'll never hear about because the thought of sharing it never enters his head. Like for example, a year or two ago Chris had two friends that he hung out with. They even invited him to their house. Chris never doxed them or said anything about them because he didn't find it unusual or worth noting. Chris' daily life is a mystery to us. Any assumptions about Chris' daily life are bound to be naive.

{o{P

kiwifarms.net

Vidya. if you look at his animal crossing profile(s) he has like fully payed of the mortgages on multiple houses which takes normal people years to do. i expect he sits and plays very specific games for long amounts of time because 🧩

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Types of games Chris had played:
  • Platformer (LB planet, sonic)
  • Simulation (idk shit about animal crossing)
  • Casual (tetris, pokeman go)
  • Racing (forza, modnation)
  • Turn-based JRPG (hyperNeptunia, pokeman)
  • Nothing else
Fast-paced and violence are separated like Tetris(non-violent, fast) and pokemon(violent, turn based) and easy as shit.
I wonder how it will end if Chris plays hardcore games like Sekiro.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@Marvin I just want you to know my boss walked past as I was laughing out loud to seeing you rate this post "Disagree"

Reactions: Trilby

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how it will end if Chris plays hardcore games like Sekiro.
He'll get through maybe half a level/mission and quit. He doesn't seem to do well with anything more complicated than Pokemon. He did beat some of the God of War games, but I'm guessing it took him a lot of deaths to finish those.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Does he still play much LittleBigPlanet? He got so absorbed in the first two games that he made a bunch of levels and videos about them. Did he ever talk about the third game when he got his PS4?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino